Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154596 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2009, 11:23:21 AM »

You are not that big.

In your 3x-range : RandAlThor, Daenerys (capitulated before I was done  *Angry*), Blade, cangaru, Lightning, getin1 and probably a few more.
In my range : Everyone that is offline and have at least 1 pop.

So no other top 10, and no bulgarian...  *bravo*
Ukobach
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2009, 11:35:03 AM »

So no other top 10, and no bulgarian...  *bravo*

Ohh yes, Both vicci and Nagato (top 10 honor and/or mili). I have also pillaged Berserkers (top 1 mili).

For Bulgarians :  Would Dimo in Wildcats be fine?

But for us, nationality do not matter. Offline, range and size of pop is more important.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »

Ohh yes, Both vicci and Nagato (top 10 honor and/or mili). I have also pillaged Berserkers (top 1 mili).

For Bulgarians :  Would Dimo in Wildcats be fine?

But for us, nationality do not matter. Offline, range and size of pop is more important.

You have pillaged your own alliance?
Ukobach
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

You have pillaged your own alliance?

Yes! Otherwise others do it, so it is better to have the money stay inside your own team don't you think.  *hihi*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

I see... It's easy to understand that you are not naive... only your responses are.

I ask you about top 10 and you speak about top 10 mili in first month  *xxx* I ask you about bulgarian players and you have pillaged some gold coins with bulgarian flag and the only bulgarian that is not in a bulgarian alliance.  *xxx*

Your fellow member that started this thread is right... You are not second account... You are third... or maybe fourth?

Sorry dude... you lie to much...

Regards and good luck in your "game"
Ukobach
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2009, 12:02:21 PM »

I see... It's easy to understand that you are not naive... only your responses are.

I ask you about top 10 and you speak about top 10 mili in first month  *xxx* I ask you about bulgarian players and you have pillaged some gold coins with bulgarian flag and the only bulgarian that is not in a bulgarian alliance.  *xxx*

Your fellow member that started this thread is right... You are not second account... You are third... or maybe fourth?

Daddy, I want a horse!
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »

hmm.... interesting  *hihi*  just another one who ca´t stand the fact that there are many ways to play that game  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »

Daddy, I want a horse!
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* i´ll get you one my darling  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »

hey reni are you the one i visited last night  *Grin*

oh yes you are  *hahaha* nice work mate.... a lot of villagers for us  *hihi* can´t wait to stop by again  evil4

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »

Is not a question of "standing" dude. But generally besides asking for a horse, there is a logic in any human action.

So you can play as a pillager and that's nothing wrong in that. But pillaging in a selective way, like you do, makes you just a "second" account. You have NOT pillaged any bulgarian player or any other TOP 10 networth...

So stop bullshiting...

No horse for you dude... do you need a donkey?
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2009, 12:28:17 PM »

Is not a question of "standing" dude. But generally besides asking for a horse, there is a logic in any human action.

So you can play as a pillager and that's nothing wrong in that. But pillaging in a selective way, like you do, makes you just a "second" account. You have NOT pillaged any bulgarian player or any other TOP 10 networth...

So stop bullshiting...

do your home work guy.......... check our stats and you´ll see there are no exceptions, we even pillage each other  *hihi* you are just paranoid  *freak*

so who is bullsh***ng here

btw. i´ve got a donkey  *Tongue*

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2009, 12:30:00 PM »

no one wants a flying pig instead ?  *freak*

Deus populusque
Ukobach
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »

So stop bullshiting...

The reason I answered you with the horse-thing is that you do not make sense, and I tried in a funny way show you how to not make sense and do it good.

You asked me about top 10 players, I answered you. You did not mention it had to be net and you also complain about me talking about top 10 first month. - It is first month + a few more days. Live in the present buddy. I bet you will be no 1 or so when it ends with your 1 000 000 army you get last week but I live in the present and so does my charachter in-game.

You asked me about Bulgarian players, I gave you one. You did not mention it had to be one from a Bulgarian alliance. And what is? KOBRA, with 1 player? Savatage with 3 Bulgarians and one in vac and low on points? Doriath with 2 Bulgarians and one of them low on points?

And most importantly, I said we go for offline, range and size nothing else.

Next time you write something that do not make sense, try the one with the horse.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:10 PM »

do your home work guy.......... check our stats and you´ll see there are no exceptions, we even pillage each other  *hihi* you are just paranoid  *freak*

so who is bullsh***ng here

btw. i´ve got a donkey  *Tongue*

It's easy to check every player in top 20, tell me who is also pillaged? So stop bullshiting, and if you have a donkey don't ask for more... it's more then enough for you *Tongue*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2009, 12:38:31 PM »

The reason I answered you with the horse-thing is that you do not make sense, and I tried in a funny way show you how to not make sense and do it good.

You asked me about top 10 players, I answered you. You did not mention it had to be net and you also complain about me talking about top 10 first month. - It is first month + a few more days. Live in the present buddy. I bet you will be no 1 or so when it ends with your 1 000 000 army you get last week but I live in the present and so does my charachter in-game.

You asked me about Bulgarian players, I gave you one. You did not mention it had to be one from a Bulgarian alliance. And what is? KOBRA, with 1 player? Savatage with 3 Bulgarians and one in vac and low on points? Doriath with 2 Bulgarians and one of them low on points?

Next time you write something that do not make sense, try the one with the horse.

I don't fight in last week dude. You will have the chance to verify it... If you will be in a reasonable range, of course... *wink*

And your pseudo naive response still continue... 1 month and some days... lol ... does it make any difference from 1 month for mili ranking?

This is another bullshit story. You stayed yesterday all night long just to pillage us...
At least do you get any credit for this dude?  *freak*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:42:09 PM by reni » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: