Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154740 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2009, 14:33:00 PM »

u cant even imagine what i think

Probably not.
smruti
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2009, 14:34:55 PM »

Probably not.
then who cares  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Zepfir
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2009, 15:16:04 PM »

I am flattered by all the attention  *freak*

Berzerkers congratz... you did it well. The fact that you only had 75 soldiers left in the last round doesn't take away anything. You won fair and square.  *rose*

It was a calculated risk, something that was necessary, no regrets. It's not like it's a chess game... there are many battles to come. I was severely offended not being on the hit list.  *hihi*

Radooo you rock. R1 is not the same since you screwed them up so bad, among so many other things. I am feel honoured every day I am in the same alliance with you.

About spelling... gee, you really don't know your IO-history....  *freak*

Zepfir, is actually the original spelling.
smruti
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2009, 15:20:41 PM »

Radooo you rock. R1 is not the same since you screwed them up so bad, among so many other things. I am feel honoured every day I am in the same alliance with you.

Zep spoke  hooray hooray and wts that story of radoo screwing in r1??? tell me at least  *pardon*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2009, 15:29:32 PM »

@the priest

yes..zepfir is the original one so I was confused about the one at the game *Smiley*

@smruti
I think those days there were real noobs who were aware of nothing so he screwed them all:) *Smiley* *Smiley* last era isolde gave us some photos of 2 players being marshals at 15k networth... it is lame to be proud of that because if you disband all or get your army crushed on a friend with all your siege weapons like it was done the last era:) ..you can be a marshal at that points...it is no big deal but can be served like that infront of us...

if people were impressed with that..they have to be real noobs..so even radooo can be a king and screw a lot in an era like that *Smiley* it is like some Aborgines seeing a plane and regard it as God *Smiley*

but it is fine to admit that risk is taken  and it is good to see the congratulations from the defeated one...

they will know the power of my sword
Ukobach
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 15:32:37 PM »

About spelling... gee, you really don't know your IO-history....  *freak*

*hahaha*
Ukobach
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »

Did I mention that we now hold pos. no 1, 2 and 9 in the mili-rank.
...and no 4937, 4938 and 4939 in the honor-league.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2009, 09:05:19 AM »

well done:) you are really showing a great performance:)

Ukobach
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2009, 09:23:07 AM »

well done:) you are really showing a great performance:)

*rose* We are only a bunch of good-hearted pyromaniacs.
Ukobach
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2009, 15:11:53 PM »

Short update on our progress:

We have now liberated about 2 million souls from the evil claws of their warlords.
Almost 600 pillages have been made and that have brought us about 10 million in gold.
Every penny have been invested in our poor citizens, not a single dime to ourselves.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2009, 16:15:30 PM »

how honorable deeds:) all are from the two guys of honor over -1000  *hahaha*

my chaotic evil heroes *Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2009, 16:23:45 PM »

Short update on our progress:

We have now liberated about 2 million souls from the evil claws of their warlords.
Almost 600 pillages have been made and that have brought us about 10 million in gold.
Every penny have been invested in our poor citizens, not a single dime to ourselves.

not bad :)so far in my pillaging career i did around 3-4 millions due to my calculations  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Ukobach
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2009, 17:25:06 PM »

how honorable deeds:) all are from the two guys of honor over -1000  *hahaha*

my chaotic evil heroes *Smiley*

The 3 of us.  *rose*

not bad :)so far in my pillaging career i did around 3-4 millions due to my calculations  *freak*

Your pillage-career is yet to be started. What you have done before will be nothing compared to what lies ahead.

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2009, 17:39:41 PM »

As everyone know yet I´m playing a different style this era and i do it because I´ve got some ideas and theories and just want to know if it works or not and for the awesome fun of course   *Grin*

Inspired by Naylrod ( I miss you mate ) and by the godfather of pillaging makatas (godlon) i want to try something new and spice up the game because it´s gotten a little boring lately  *tired*

I actually was exited  *YAHOO* to see how other players would try to prevent me from pillaging them on a weekly base and was hoping for some nice little tactics they may invent  *ok* but so far it´s pretty disappointing  only the well known hate messages (usually in Cyrillic or Turkish)  rant and a few cry babies begging for mercy  *cry*

Maybe it is just laziness, stupidity or even jealousy that my allies and me and even some other players getting accused of multi accounting now  *Tongue* there are rumors that we (age) are just the 2nd accounts of some big players who wants to keep their hands clean and let “age” do the dirty work and some other bulls**t

It´s kind of amazing that people tend to believe someone is cheating only because he/she is doing something different and is actually quite successful at it instead of trying to stop him with the features the game offers

Something like “if this guy is better than me he/she must be a cheater”   that is so sad  *freak*

Anyway..... what i want to say is

I will pillage whole era everyone again and again  evil4 (besides friends of course) and i want you to stop me from doing it

I want to find out if a pillager could be more successful than a farmer or warrior...... that´s it.... no tricks no cheating just a different way of playing

So stop crying and accusing me and my friends, just play the game and find a way to stop me..... that would be fun *hahaha*

I have an easy way not to get pillaged I have no population between 6 provences max of 15k pop! And pillage only gets you mp if there's pop to kill *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2009, 17:47:16 PM »

I have an easy way not to get pillaged I have no population between 6 provences max of 15k pop! And pillage only gets you mp if there's pop to kill *hahaha* *hahaha*

they pillage my 9k pop province, so don't worry *freak* *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: