Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 04:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154857 times)
smruti
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2009, 13:38:50 PM »

ok 1 question , was berkser online at the time of attack ..means is that an ambush or just mistake from Zep?Huh?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2009, 13:39:28 PM »

ok 1 question , was berkser online at the time of attack ..means is that an ambush or just mistake from Zep?Huh?

definitely not *hihi* cause he lost his army too
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 13:41:44 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2009, 13:46:18 PM »

then sorry berksir no credits even u won  *pardon* that doesnt prove any skill though u can alwayz tell zep lost but might not tell you won ...

PS : my opinion only * *hihi*
Ukobach
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2009, 13:49:08 PM »

then sorry berksir no credits even u won  *pardon* that doesnt prove any skill though u can alwayz tell zep lost but might not tell you won ...

PS : my opinion only * *hihi*

Well, loosing a couple of light troops as a pillager is not really like loosing your army. A pillager need very little to be a bad boy.

And do not have to re-make all those cats.  *hahaha*

...and I guess we all can see and judge for ourselves in about 7 days when the report will be in battle of the day.  *black_eye*
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 13:50:41 PM by Ukobach » Logged
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2009, 13:51:20 PM »

is that medal stuff @ me  *Embarrassed* ..that way u just admitted m a spammer  hooray *bear*

as gharn said it was for Radooo of course  *hihi*

you should get the report and you´ll see there is a strategy behind that  *cool* and you´ll see what killed his army  *hihi*

btw this is for smruti because i´m sure that Radooo wouldn´t be able to get anything out of it  *freak* *hahaha*

and yes he made a mistake but i won´t tell here what because he won´t be the only one who will do this.... sure  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2009, 13:53:03 PM »

it is another shame if it is not The Priest himself...I thought that all good battles were done by him..but this means that there is a probability that someone better is fighting *Smiley* esp talking in portugeese:))))

if it was The priest..than it is a shame too:))) how can a player attack to the enemy of no 1 rank at mp..and be killed even if he is offline:)))))))))))))

that is the worst scenario...

and the last...why is he being defended by a player who can not fight:)))))))))))))))))))) this is radooo ofcourse..I promissed all to teach him some skills in fighting in GUARDIANS topic..look at this mate...just watching can be enough...pls do this:)
you can learn a lot from that defeat of Zeph against B...don't hide behind excuses..cust examine the report *Smiley*))

ps:that is the main mistake that you are doing..the first thing you have to learn is this..A FIGHTER CAN FIGHT JUST FOR BATTLE..IT I NOT İMPORTANT IF HE/SHE LOOSES ALL HIS ARMY IF HE WINS AND SLAUGHTERS THE ATTACKER
THAT IS HOW YOU CAN SEPERATE AN ORDINARY PLAYER (like you) FROM A FIGHTER(like B)..A FIGHTER FIGHTS FOR BLOOD NOT FOR PROFIT...

I am sure that B would do this battle if he was online..look at this HE KILLED NO:4 RANK PLAYER AT MP...

that is a clear victory:)))

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2009, 13:57:40 PM »

I am sure that B would do this battle if he was online..look at this HE KILLED NO:4 RANK PLAYER AT MP...

that is a clear victory:)))

You're a bigger noob than I thought...why would he let his army home if he was online? *crazy* *crazy*

About clear victories...ask nagato how he can win a battle and a war with 25 morale *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2009, 13:58:38 PM »

unlike you.... my army is there for fight and they should die for the victory and so they do  evil4 i´m not scared for them to die...... in fact they are hunting right now  *hihi*

i don´t need to be online and click a gazillion buttons with my pants full of s**t  to kill incoming attacks  *hahaha* i know a way to do so while actually enjoying real life  *bear*

smruti
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2009, 14:07:31 PM »

About clear victories...ask nagato how he can win a battle and a war with 25 morale *pardon*

i would like to know about nagato too..i think its risk but might be some trick  *pardon*
he almost winning all his army kills under 30 morale  Huh? Huh?

might be higher researches than we can think  *pardon*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2009, 14:09:29 PM »

Never really fight? I won the war against your alliance last era. And you don't know anything about me so spare me with your stupid conlcusions.
I won't bother you or gharn anymore, so keep bragging about how good you are

to call someone stupid is pretty lame and only shows your limited capabilities itself  *freak* i am actually amazed that there are still ppl who whants you in their alliance  *hihi* but thats another topic i guess  *hahaha*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2009, 14:13:12 PM »

unlike you.... my army is there for fight and they should die for the victory and so they do  evil4 i´m not scared for them to die...... in fact they are hunting right now  *hihi*

i don´t need to be online and click a gazillion buttons with my pants full of s**t  to kill incoming attacks  *hahaha* i know a way to do so while actually enjoying real life  *bear*

that is the answer to all *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

I said that we will burn The_Church down..but B started the burn from the inside : he started from The priest...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 14:15:12 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2009, 14:24:12 PM »

that is the answer to all *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

I said that we will burn The_Church down..but B started the burn from the inside : he started from The priest...

but B is different , not Guardians  Huh? Huh?
Ukobach
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2009, 14:25:32 PM »

but B is different , not Guardians  Huh? Huh?

That's what you think!  *hihi*
smruti
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2009, 14:26:54 PM »

That's what you think!  *hihi*
u cant even imagine what i think , i just wanna keep everyone updated in this forum  *Grin* *Grin*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2009, 14:28:51 PM »

u cant even imagine what i think , i just wanna keep everyone updated in this forum  *Grin* *Grin*

*hahaha* i like that  *hahaha*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: