Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 154853 times)
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 21:10:43 PM »

ok i hadnt read this..so now come and pillage me..u might see something familiar  *hihi*

*hihi* i know i will see something familiar... burning provinces   *hahaha* this is the down side of having an entire alliance of pillagers... it´s hard to find a prov with more than 6900 villagers already  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 21:16:43 PM »

*hihi* i know i will see something familiar... burning provinces   *hahaha* this is the down side of having an entire alliance of pillagers... it´s hard to find a prov with more than 6900 villagers already  *hahaha*

evil3
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 21:46:52 PM »

Do you want to say that all r4 will play low points now?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 21:53:55 PM »

Do you want to say that all r4 will play low points now?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

many players do so in r4 anyway but i mean that most bigger provinces are burning already  *hihi* so they are kind of forced to play low point  *Grin*

sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 22:45:37 PM »

many players do so in r4 anyway but i mean that most bigger provinces are burning already  *hihi* so they are kind of forced to play low point  *Grin*
I like this.... don't like farmers with huge provinces... *freak*

smruti
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 05:12:12 AM »

i am a born low pointer  *pardon*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 18:08:01 PM »

i am a born low pointer  *pardon*
*hahaha* I hope you mean in game and not IRL  *hahaha*

smruti
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 18:10:10 PM »

*hahaha* I hope you mean in game and not IRL  *hahaha*

*xxx* *xxx*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 18:58:16 PM »

*xxx* *xxx*

*Grin* Karma for you mate  *bear*

sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 19:00:44 PM »

Just couldn't stand temptation to write today in this topic and to share how happy I am that some of players decided to become pillagers and how lucky I am that one of this players is my close neighbor...
Thank you very much, my dear neighbor, and I wish you luck in your work this era!  *rose* *rose* *rose*
You saved me from so many worries and sleepless nights with nightmares where alliances in war with smokers are pillaging my provinces while I am off line... evil3
I feel a lot better when you are pillaging me and not they... *rose*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »

here is a little update on what´s going on with Pill(age)  *hihi*

i have to say there are 2 guys who really make an effort to kill us  *guns*

it is zephir who was hunting PiII for some days now but always miscalculated the time when PiII´s army returned  *freak* so we gave him a little hint and he promised to work harder  *hihi*

last night zephir caught PiII´s army and killed almost all of it  *black_eye* I don´t know what happened yet but i´ve seen that PiII wasn´t online for some time with his army at home  *suicide*

maybe he was on the rice field or somewhat busy faking trade mark articles and sell them on ebay  *hahaha*

and then there is HotZetiGer who always pay back every visit he got from me  evil4 i could almost tell the time from it  *Grin*

well..... he wasn´t as lucky as zephir though  *hihi* this morning he came to rob my main prov but it seemed that he forgot something  *Shocked* siege weapons  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

maybe he was drinking Sake with PiII and clicked the siege button instead of the pillage button  *hahaha* it happened to all of us i guess  *hihi* i´ll find out

after all it´s a lot more fun now since we caught the attention of some guys who are actually willing to kill us and not just talking about it  *bravo*

plus.... that way i don´t need to worry about honor and not being able to get MP from killing army later on because they just come and serve it to me right on my door step and my starting moral will be 100.... always..... no matter what my honor looks like  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 16:44:14 PM »

Why are you sending blind attacks?  *xxx* That's not safe for a pillager....  *freak*
smruti
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 17:00:56 PM »

Why are you sending blind attacks?  *xxx* That's not safe for a pillager....  *freak*

he wanna quit...so loose army and pillage over.... *hihi* *hihi*
i can see not all ur honour from pillage ...berk around -300 are from attacking outta 2x  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 21:30:26 PM »

*hihi* i don´t do it on purpose mate but as we all know real life comes first

plus.... i can easy afford  to loose some troops some times  *Grin* i just build new troops  *hahaha*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 21:32:39 PM »

i can see not all ur honour from pillage ...berk around -300 are from attacking outta 2x  *hahaha* *hahaha*

yep..... i´m working hard on my reputation  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 21:33:39 PM by Berserkers » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: