Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 12:29:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 153163 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #630 on: July 16, 2009, 16:00:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-p8kvoyP4Y

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #631 on: July 16, 2009, 16:05:14 PM »

look at the liar  *hahaha*

is that all you say now  *freak*

i proofed you wrong again  *Tongue* and unmasked you as the liar you are  *Grin*

and that is all you can say Huh?

i can only laugh about you  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Try to write more letters than emoticons... and some times maybe you will be right.

You proofed i was wrong, but not "again", because this was the first time. Generally nobody should accept that he is wrong in front of you, because you lie so much in general that makes justifiable that some times, completely randomly, just 1 of them can be a true story, and all the rest false.

If i start to write all you lies and excuses here, and following them with xxx emoticons, i'll be banned from the forum, because of overstepping emoticons limit.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #632 on: July 16, 2009, 16:08:11 PM »

conclusion:shut up guys everyone except pillagers suck so stop spamming  *freak*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pysHNkRqbKs
p.s. this is not spam  *freak* *freak* *freak* or maybe it is

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #633 on: July 16, 2009, 16:09:36 PM »

Just a small extensions... You have a terrific similarity with KJ. You are so similar that i started to think you are him (or he is you) in pillager version after got bored being pillaged as farmer...
Famous Isolde signature is out of date... Names should be replaced  *hihi*
JonSnow
Private

« Reply #634 on: July 16, 2009, 16:14:35 PM »

the problem is not cheating the problem is that in a realm like this you shouldn't have defensive win at all, all defensive win come from a mistake of the player attacking you becouse here with online status it's easy to avoid losing battle,al the players that lose vith bersekers did a mistake they probabily didn't check the attack in the last moment we can't blame B for this and we can't say all those players who do it were noobs there can be a lot of reason for not cheking a battle, a connection foult, you don't hear the allarm and so on. a finaly consideration look at the battles renis and presli win they lose 3/4 of the point B lose according to me it's no convenient to attack him even if you know you win and that's the reason I never try to catch him, just take some precaution and he will stop to pillage you.
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #635 on: July 16, 2009, 16:23:27 PM »

the problem is not cheating the problem is that in a realm like this you shouldn't have defensive win at all, all defensive win come from a mistake of the player attacking you becouse here with online status it's easy to avoid losing battle,al the players that lose vith bersekers did a mistake they probabily didn't check the attack in the last moment we can't blame B for this and we can't say all those players who do it were noobs there can be a lot of reason for not cheking a battle, a connection foult, you don't hear the allarm and so on. a finaly consideration look at the battles renis and presli win they lose 3/4 of the point B lose according to me it's no convenient to attack him even if you know you win and that's the reason I never try to catch him, just take some precaution and he will stop to pillage you.

*hihi* very clever JonSnow  *hihi* you just don´t want them to attack me anymore so i can´t make easy MP  *Grin* no matter if i win or lose  *hahaha*

i wonder who you are in game but i´ve got an idea  *cool*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #636 on: July 16, 2009, 16:24:34 PM »

I admit i didn't see the reports in battles history, maybe because i was expecting some with more mp-s and that was an error. I told in the message before.

As about precautions... Well, i was the first to use 50 archers to fight in every province... Even B himself can admit that (but generally he don't admit anything)

Because of this type of defense, he is only pillaging gold coins, friendly pillage players who are asking for that or some noobs... Right now i was thinking to write a message to every noob how to defend, and looking that they are no more than 30=40, it's not so difficult...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #637 on: July 16, 2009, 16:25:36 PM »

Just a small extensions... You have a terrific similarity with KJ. You are so similar that i started to think you are him (or he is you) in pillager version after got bored being pillaged as farmer...
Famous Isolde signature is out of date... Names should be replaced  *hihi*

OMFG here it comes again  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #638 on: July 16, 2009, 16:26:37 PM »

OMFG here it comes again  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Here we are... Another idiot-circus message...
JonSnow
Private

« Reply #639 on: July 16, 2009, 16:32:38 PM »

for who didnt remeber it JonSnow a.k.a. RandAlThor

@ if you don't know who I'm you haven't paid attention,thank you for that clever but wait a couple of hours before saying it loud,Ive just made 2 attacks without simulation after all i'wrote before  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #640 on: July 16, 2009, 16:36:22 PM »

*hihi*  i thought it´s you  *hihi*

to be honest you are the only one i can imagine to kick me from no1 spot  *Grin*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #641 on: July 16, 2009, 16:40:20 PM »

*hihi*  i thought it´s you  *hihi*

to be honest you are the only one i can imagine to kick me from no1 spot  *Grin*

You will be out of top 5...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #642 on: July 16, 2009, 16:47:01 PM »

You will be out of top 5...

*hahaha* yeah right  *hihi* let me guess.... in one week right?  *hahaha* just as you say every week  *hahaha*

you really have a problem with math  *Tongue*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #643 on: July 16, 2009, 16:52:56 PM »

*hahaha* yeah right  *hihi* let me guess.... in one week right?  *hahaha* just as you say every week  *hahaha*

you really have a problem with math  *Tongue*

Not in one week... in the end...

In one week you can loose your first place...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #644 on: July 16, 2009, 16:54:16 PM »

In one week you can loose your first place...

...LOL... you said that last week as well  *hahaha*

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: