Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 13:36:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 153166 times)
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #615 on: July 15, 2009, 15:38:49 PM »

so, again, the cheater is also hypocrite  *freak*

*hihi* yep you might be right  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #616 on: July 15, 2009, 17:03:12 PM »

*hahaha* you are such a cry baby it makes me seriously wonder about your age  *freak*

tell me one single fake battle i made  *crazy* that is all made up in your head   wall because you are just scared  *hahaha*

and i even bet if it comes to the end of the era and somehow you might not have enough MP to pass me in the ranking  *hihi* you will be the one who set up fake battles just to dry your tears  *cry*

that would fit me picture of your personality just perfect  *Grin* and i´m sure i´m not the only one here who believes that  *Tongue*

We are not fools dude...
There is a golden rule:
High net point + Many defensive wins = Fixed battles = Cheater

And for what should i be scared? Personally i killed you, while you can't do nothing. It can happen again and you will miss another week here... For what should i be scared?
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #617 on: July 16, 2009, 04:28:00 AM »

We are not fools dude...
There is a golden rule:
High net point + Many defensive wins = Fixed battles = Cheater

now i see WTF is going on here  *Censored*

you set this whole thing up to get me banned  evil3

i made a defense win or lets say vidic made me win it and all of the sudden you are going on here about me setting up battles  *freak* what a coincident Huh?

but let me tell you something  *freak* this isn´t a new idea and although it worked in the passed sometimes it´s NOT that easy to trick the admins anymore  *Tongue*

it will be investigated now and lets see the outcome but for me i can say to you one thing

welcome in the club you cheater  *hahaha*

it will take a lot more than you will ever have to trick me boy  *Grin*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #618 on: July 16, 2009, 04:59:56 AM »

lol,. dude, admins were not tricked to get you banned. and since you cheated once, reni can be suspicious that you can do it again. but ofc, he doesn`t have proofs.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #619 on: July 16, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »

If he does not have proofs he must not talk like that...

@reni

what are you trying to do mate?? I told you in private that the last battle is clean...that player is doing some redicilous playing actions...what would you say to us if Agony had killed him the night before?? will you say that it is a fixed battle???

I am talking too much as a clean player who did not have ANY punisment in this game...ANY...maybe like you...

so if I see sth wrong..I always stand against it...look at r9 Turkish forum..I am nearly called as a traitor just because I am fighting against Turkish cheaters...some spotless minds of my own country accuse me of being a Turk enemy...but cheating has no nationality...and I try to stand against all...

silvia has 3 defensive battles and they really gave enormous mp..are thew fixed?? or ophelia..or I have defensive battles too...are they ??

look mate...this is just a game..and if you need an explanation of that battles..I may share my thoughts...

B has 996 battles at the moment..996..the most..maybe all of them are pillaging actions..so it is possible that he is one of the most hated guys in r4 (in terms of game) thank God that we are friends or he will be the most wanted enemy to be killed by GUARDIANS..( I am not sure that we can be successfull but it is not the point)..so the pillaged ones want to fight back...

when I kill someone he/she fights back by trying to pillage me because that will be all he/she can do against me...and I kill the incoming attack too mostly..esp in r9..I had the most defensive wins with 24 battles...it can not be here because I don't play this era seriously and a few dares to attack me(I don't know why..maybe they ignore me)

how many of the players can pass B 's borders??  how many of them can see his castle lvl..or the exact power of his army..or his fortification lvl?? ..

so these are the parameters of winning defensive battles...

1.having to many atacks..too many enemies...mostly having blind attacks(maybe noobs) rarely having blind attacks with too much self confidence by  big armies (another noobish action)

2.good timing and being online frequently...(B is an excellent fighter as most of you don't know his real playing style)..and he controls his attacks / incoming attacks really good

3.having good borders ...being completely unknown...and that is done really good by him...

so you can imagine why people attack him..

HATE...*Smiley*..thay hate him..he has 996 battles...look at that number again...3 times greater than nearly all of us..but it is not 3 times 2 or 10..3 times 300...a great number..
so it is normal that players want to fight back against that bullying...

this is just a game and we are not childeren..B is older than me so we don't need to see ourselves at  top rankings to have a real life satisfaction... be sure that we search this satisfaction in our real lives ..like most of you do

we play this game for fun...

@k-mihai
you said that reni could be suspicious that B could do the cheating again...

NONE OF THE ADMINS GAVE HIM AN ANSWER ABOUT SOME QUESTIONS..he made a mistake but this is just a mistake of him to play with his wife ( I am happy that he did that mistake so we meet lady A)...he did not cheat...

game is just a tool to make friendships...

so I advise all to stop the whinning about cheating and do our best to get higher mp...reni is good at it..so continue mate...it is nonsense to think that you are the only clean sheet in this book..

they will know the power of my sword
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #620 on: July 16, 2009, 09:59:55 AM »

I will just post 1 thing here.
Please be polite and keep it civilized. I saw in few messages that some people wasnt so polite.
I dont wish to lock this topic or delete posts someone wrote, but...
Thnx.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #621 on: July 16, 2009, 11:42:04 AM »

now i see WTF is going on here  *Censored*
you set this whole thing up to get me banned  evil3

Who is clean has no reason to be afraid... Don't worry...

@gharn

Thx for the essay... I was speaking for the total number of defensive wins, not for a single one.
It's interesting that for 2 months this "hated" enemy was never attacked from "noobs" blindly who generally are more in the beginning.
All of the sudden he got 5 defensive wins in 5 days getting some 4000 mp. This happened 2 weeks before. And now 2 others...  *freak*

So your logic about this "hated" enemy doesn't work. It can be luck... ok, let's say it was just luck. But stop giving explanations about that.

I'm curious to see those 5 battles in 5 days and i'm waiting the moment when they will be available, and they should be soon...
smruti
« Reply #622 on: July 16, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »

@gharn

Thx for the essay... I was speaking for the total number of defensive wins, not for a single one.
It's interesting that for 2 months this "hated" enemy was never attacked from "noobs" blindly who generally are more in the beginning.
All of the sudden he got 5 defensive wins in 5 days getting some 4000 mp. This happened 2 weeks before. And now 2 others...  *freak*

So your logic about this "hated" enemy doesn't work. It can be luck... ok, let's say it was just luck. But stop giving explanations about that.

I'm curious to see those 5 battles in 5 days and i'm waiting the moment when they will be available, and they should be soon...

m not sure , but its hard to get defensive wins against exp players in r4 (whr u can see online status).....and 5 defensive in 5 days with big wins is suspicious  *Grin* ..now berk dnt blast on me saying m a cheater  *hihi*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2009, 13:30:07 PM »

for a change here is actually some AAR

presli attacked me  *hihi* lucky me that he won, otherwise it would be considered as a set up battle again  *hahaha*

presli4(URVICH)   Berserkers(age)   9951   1590500   862   12460   0   0   663

congrats presli i know you were watching me since i pillage almost all of you provs and you got angry and told me to kill my troops  *Grin*  well done

anyway it gave me another 663 MP and thats all i want  *hahaha*

smruti
« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2009, 13:35:29 PM »

presli attacked me  *hihi* lucky me that he won, otherwise it would be considered as a set up battle again  *hahaha*

congrats presli i know you were watching me since i pillage almost all of you provs and you got angry and told me to kill my troops  *Grin*  well done

i think this battle was to prove that u r innocent (which was fixed LOL) *hahaha* *hahaha*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #625 on: July 16, 2009, 13:49:36 PM »

That does not interfere with 5 defensive wins in 5 days...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2009, 14:34:38 PM »

@gharn

so here it comes you liar, those are 5 of my 7 defensive wins  *hihi*

maybe you don´t know the difference between "2 weeks ago" and 2 month ago  *freak* just believe me there is one  *hahaha*

do the math if you are able to  *freak* you need a lot to learn if you want to mess with me  *cool*

if i would be able to do 4000 MP in 5 days you wouldn´t even see my back lights anymore  *hahaha*

i don´t know so much about Pharo, 6morc and vicci but NO WAY i would ever call HotZetiGer or zephir a noob  *ok*

2009-05-19 07:01:09     Pharo[Pussycats]    Berserkers[age]     613     0     33     505     38274     0     40

2009-05-24 06:57:37     vicci[]    Berserkers[age]     1034     0     0     0     42605     0     68

2009-05-28 10:33:41     HotZetiGer[ZERLIG]    Berserkers[age]     624     0     0     0     25924     0     41

2009-05-31 04:12:01     zephfir[Wildcats]    Berserkers[age]     2696     0     64     973     150632     0     179

2009-06-04 23:57:41     6morc[savatage]    Berserkers[age]     53     0     0     7     2400     0     3

the other 2 battles happened within the last 2 weeks and since i deleted the reports i can´t tell right now when exactely but i will soon  *Tongue*

those are the one from getin1 who attacked me right after you hit me and my army was sitting duck in my main on negative gold  *hihi* i explained that before  *Tongue* i just activated some troops from the barracks right in time and the job was easy done  *Shocked* *Grin*

and then the battle from vidic1 you set up some day ago

maybe you don´t know about some features here in game (that would make you a noob) but everybody can check that in my battle statistics  *hahaha*

so why don´t you just STFU and stop all the lies you spread here in forum  *freak*

if you want to accuse someone of something you should at least do your home work and get the facts right  *hahaha*

most of your posts here are so full of s**t it makes me sick and i would be well embarassed if i were you  *Tongue*
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 14:43:26 PM by Berserkers » Logged

smruti
« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2009, 14:59:17 PM »

and then the battle from vidic1 you set up some day ago

*Shocked* *Shocked* wth?? renis set battle for u..he wants u to win MP rank  Huh? Huh? whats is going on  *crazy* *crazy*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #628 on: July 16, 2009, 15:24:31 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* wth?? renis set battle for u..he wants u to win MP rank  Huh? Huh? whats is going on  *crazy* *crazy*

Let him dream mate... As long as he feels well...  *hahaha*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2009, 15:38:14 PM »

Let him dream mate... As long as he feels well...  *hahaha*

look at the liar  *hahaha*

is that all you say now  *freak*

i proofed you wrong again  *Tongue* and unmasked you as the liar you are  *Grin*

and that is all you can say Huh?

i can only laugh about you  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: