Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 15:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 159962 times)
smruti
« Reply #435 on: June 15, 2009, 18:17:48 PM »

we dnt encourage pillagers  *Tongue*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #436 on: June 15, 2009, 19:51:09 PM »

you are just jelous  *hihi* deep inside you want to be one of us  evil3

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #437 on: June 15, 2009, 20:19:12 PM »

you are just jelous  *hihi* deep inside you want to be one of us  evil3

*cool* nooo..... deep inside i wanna be like christiano ronaldo with 80 million euro contract , with any club  *Tongue*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #438 on: June 15, 2009, 20:58:42 PM »

*cool* nooo..... deep inside i wanna be like christiano ronaldo with 80 million euro contract , with any club  *Tongue*

any club Huh? my daughters club is recruting right now   *kissgirl* do you want me to make your an appointment  *hahaha*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #439 on: June 16, 2009, 00:17:07 AM »

I was gonna ask you if your daughter pays 80 million for people who are good at handling the balls as well, but then figured it would be better if I shut my big mouth...

oops, too late  *freak*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
smruti
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2009, 06:13:16 AM »

any club Huh? my daughters club is recruting right now   *kissgirl* do you want me to make your an appointment  *hahaha*
coach huh??
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »

I was gonna ask you if your daughter pays 80 million for people who are good at handling the balls as well, but then figured it would be better if I shut my big mouth...

oops, too late  *freak*

ouch  *freak* even i have feelings that can be hurt  *black_eye*

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:16:52 AM by Berserkers » Logged

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2009, 09:18:28 AM »

coach huh??

yep  *xxx* but not football  *Grin*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

something cool happens here  *Grin*

as much as most players hated us at the beginning  evil3 they now start to find our way of playing quite usefull  *hihi*

often we get a hint if a player gets attacked by another asking us to pillage the attacker as some kind of punishment  evil4

and we even do it pretty often  *hahaha*

so after all some players start to like us  *freak* that really hurts  *sad*

smruti
« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2009, 12:56:51 PM »

something cool happens here  *Grin*

as much as most players hated us at the beginning  evil3 they now start to find our way of playing quite usefull  *hihi*

often we get a hint if a player gets attacked by another asking us to pillage the attacker as some kind of punishment  evil4

and we even do it pretty often  *hahaha*

so after all some players start to like us  *freak* that really hurts  *sad*

ohh please , dnt be mistaken...still there are players who nevers asks for pillages from u , neither they like u ..thats mean still they hate u , just waiting for counter strike  *evil*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2009, 17:52:59 PM »

ouch  *freak* even i have feelings that can be hurt  *black_eye*

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings mate... I thought you were a killing-machine... not caring about women and children...  *pardon*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2009, 20:27:05 PM »

when i heard about BERSERKERS  everyone talked about him being very good  *pardon*  but this is by far the most stupid startegy  ive ever seen *xxx*  his morale is under -2000  im sure  *crazy*  soo...........  this means  he lose over 40 morale pts   *stop*  i can simply stop his pillages by leaving 500 soldiers in each of my provinces .........  when he attack with his big army of light sodiers  by the time he is to kill my soldiers  his morale will drop so low and his army will leave the field  *Angry* and he will end up losing  *hahaha*

i kind respect what he and his allies are trying though....... *drunk*  many players wouldnt waste 4 months  trying out this strategy ....... im guessing  he or some of his allies will soon quit  *bye* because after a while it gets very boring  just doing pillages  *Undecided*  just  hope they get what they are looking for   evil3

if u guys play the same startegy next era  im gonna build many farms .....i dont normally build many farms  because in alliance wars  sometimes 1 pillage can be the difference between a win and a lose.......... *freak*

im just hoping u guys  get the experience  and what you are really looking for  *pardon*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #447 on: June 17, 2009, 03:22:34 AM »

i plaiyed 2 years ..and from 5 mounths i quited ..worcking a lot , i dont have time ....but ah , how i miss IO , at this qwestion evrything is good , and why not try one era something diferent from all , evry strategy is good ..i was a thery good warior , but after that i start farming and batlles at half era , i thought is the greatest strategy ..till i meat IIIacrush (winer nomad era 1) and goerged realm25 ..they ware from start only worriors , a lot of wars war income ....and i couldnt reach them in MP ...they ware great , thats way evry strategy is good , it more depends from the player then from the strategy he is plaiyng ....good luck to all !!!!!!!

smruti
« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2009, 04:28:04 AM »

i plaiyed 2 years ..and from 5 mounths i quited ..worcking a lot , i dont have time ....but ah , how i miss IO , at this qwestion evrything is good , and why not try one era something diferent from all , evry strategy is good ..i was a thery good warior , but after that i start farming and batlles at half era , i thought is the greatest strategy ..till i meat IIIacrush (winer nomad era 1) and goerged realm25 ..they ware from start only worriors , a lot of wars war income ....and i couldnt reach them in MP ...they ware great , thats way evry strategy is good , it more depends from the player then from the strategy he is plaiyng ....good luck to all !!!!!!!

u played 2 yrs + 10 accounts = 20 yrs  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #449 on: June 17, 2009, 10:07:45 AM »

neither they like u ..thats mean still they hate u

i´m so glad to hear that  *dance* you made my day  *rose*

I thought you were a killing-machine... not caring about women and children...  *pardon*

i do care about my own women and children *heart* ahh well... thats not entirely true  hmmm i do care about my own children and i care about all women  *Grin* except my ex wifes of course  wall *suicide* *guns*

@ tinodunks  *freak* my honor is under -3000 actually  *hihi* and everybody who believes that a couple of 100 soldiers makes the holy difference   *Grin* be my guest and try it out  *hahaha* believe me we made our home work *Tongue*

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: