Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 07:19:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 31st, 2007 - Witchbane attacks XOXOX  (Read 6307 times)
Lord Rogue
« on: September 18, 2007, 17:32:19 PM »

it is always a sad thing to lose your army... and yet, it is sadder when you lose it because of some ally's mistake

In the last 3 days of August, TheLake (Turan alliance) has been making serious offensive moves towards various Wildcats members.... I (Witchbane), being the closest 'cat around, have replied in kind with assaults on his fortresses and was building up to destroy his army.

Unfrotunately T-time came and I realized he reinforced his position. I could no longer win a fortress siege for certain... lacking a better option I hit off with a pillage, hoping his army was set to fight. Unfortunately he was smarter than that :-\ his troops retreated and I was unable to take on them. With the winds of a coming war already blowing, it was a situation of do or die. Turan alliance may or may not have been eyeing us greedily and a stand had to be taken...

seeing their highly decorated (a medal already) XOXOX was in my vicinity as well, I decided to check if HIS troops were set to fight... and they were...

and so, a battle was fought. Witchbane attacked XOXOX in province 8, winning the Battle of the Day for August 31, 2007
http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/4/2007_8_31/2263902_2264023_307123
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 15:16:33 PM »

Great battle!!  *bear*  *bravo*
KnightFall
Sergeant

Knights will fall

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 15:07:15 PM »

nice Battle..... I never tried pillaging before.. I'm afraid to lose honor.... *Smiley*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: