Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 13:24:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pillagers rule r4.... that can´t be right! Or could it?  (Read 153165 times)
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« on: May 26, 2009, 15:44:01 PM »

As everyone know yet I´m playing a different style this era and i do it because I´ve got some ideas and theories and just want to know if it works or not and for the awesome fun of course   *Grin*

Inspired by Naylrod ( I miss you mate ) and by the godfather of pillaging makatas (godlon) i want to try something new and spice up the game because it´s gotten a little boring lately  *tired*

I actually was exited  *YAHOO* to see how other players would try to prevent me from pillaging them on a weekly base and was hoping for some nice little tactics they may invent  *ok* but so far it´s pretty disappointing  only the well known hate messages (usually in Cyrillic or Turkish)  rant and a few cry babies begging for mercy  *cry*

Maybe it is just laziness, stupidity or even jealousy that my allies and me and even some other players getting accused of multi accounting now  *Tongue* there are rumors that we (age) are just the 2nd accounts of some big players who wants to keep their hands clean and let “age” do the dirty work and some other bulls**t

It´s kind of amazing that people tend to believe someone is cheating only because he/she is doing something different and is actually quite successful at it instead of trying to stop him with the features the game offers

Something like “if this guy is better than me he/she must be a cheater”   that is so sad  *freak*

Anyway..... what i want to say is

I will pillage whole era everyone again and again  evil4 (besides friends of course) and i want you to stop me from doing it

I want to find out if a pillager could be more successful than a farmer or warrior...... that´s it.... no tricks no cheating just a different way of playing

So stop crying and accusing me and my friends, just play the game and find a way to stop me..... that would be fun *hahaha*

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 15:55:27 PM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 15:59:26 PM »

hehe good joke , pillager will never rule r4 , atleast not this era  *pardon*
smruti
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 16:27:06 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 16:51:10 PM »

if they are B and Naylrod..everything can happen..but I won't give up and try to catch up with them till the end *Smiley*))

pillage them all my friends:))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 17:08:01 PM »

is turbo_kill = naylord  *pardon*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 17:27:09 PM »

well.... have a look at the rankings  *Tongue*

http://www22.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=1&realm=4

at least we rule r4 right now...... oops  *hihi* i can´t find any of your guys higher ranked than all 3 of us  *hahaha*

sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 17:30:36 PM »

For me it already past that time when I was scared of pillages... When I started to play IO I always felt upset after being pillaged. Now, after so many wars that I past through, I am looking at pillages like at something that you cannot avoid in this game. From another side most of my successful ambushes were made when I was pillaged. It means I have to be thankful for them... *xxx*...
Also not only a right strategy can bring success in this game. All strategies are good if played by good  and smart players... If you have excess of money and become a farmer-pillager, soon you won't have enough players in your range to pillage. Of course, you can go to x3 range, because if you are a pillager, honor means nothing to you: 100 plus or 100 minus does it matter?
The minus of doing only pillages is that you try to avoid meeting with enemy's army. Your morale is so low, that better not to try to win a battle... For me it looks like you are going to attack all era empty forts. The only one difference is that you don't need sieges and we all know how expensive they are and how painful it is to lose them.  *black_eye*
Everyone in this game is choosing his/her way of playing and as long as it brings success, this is the right way...
I wouldn't play such style, in any case.... It is too boring for me. I am doing pillages sometimes, but only seldom: don't get any pleasure from them...

sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 17:49:49 PM »

at least we rule r4 right now...... oops  *hihi* i can´t find any of your guys higher ranked than all 3 of us  *hahaha*

Yes, you rule it now, because it is still too early for serious battles. But later in the era you cannot get as many MP for a battle as other players.... How many points can give you a pillage at the end of era? 50? 70? 100?
As a successful siege or defense can bring sometimes 2000 or more MP... and a lot of honor... How many pillages do you have to do to get these MP? You have to work for this day and night... Of course, being a farmer-pillager you can build later a huge army, but how about honor? Morale is a big problem for big armies too...

smruti
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 18:05:39 PM »

ohhh u mean only higher rankers are the winners ?? since when?? evil3
smruti
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 18:06:34 PM »

one thing i got higher honor than you  *Grin* *Grin* now beat that  *hihi*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 18:43:37 PM »

ohhh u mean only higher rankers are the winners ?? since when?? evil3

i never said that because it would have been stupid and i consider myself as not stupid  *Grin*

one thing i got higher honor than you  *Grin* *Grin* now beat that  *hihi*
*hihi* i give you that  *hihi*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 18:51:46 PM »

true words sv_iv

and as i told you in game we´ve got a plan and want to try if it works or not  *cool*

there is more behind it than i wrote here in public and we will see the outcome  *Shocked*

i do of course believe in what i´m doing but there is always the possibility that i could fail  *black_eye*

smruti
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 19:17:36 PM »

*hihi* i give you that  *hihi*

*cool* hooray hooray *cool*
smruti
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 19:43:33 PM »

Anyway..... what i want to say is

I will pillage whole era everyone again and again  evil4 (besides friends of course) and i want you to stop me from doing it

ok i hadnt read this..so now come and pillage me..u might see something familiar  *hihi*
Ukobach
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 20:39:22 PM »

I like that pill-guy he is my idol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: