Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 04:12:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CONGRATZ to Fenrir for ruin the Game  (Read 15337 times)
rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 01:58:50 AM »

Of someone is better than the rest id toesn't mean he cheat. There is big difference between good players and the others. My friend is top1, he can see in 2x range 5 people (including himself). He's completly clear! Fenrir and adam are really good players. They made a mistake, once. The amount of cash they earn on this is few milions gold. Is it so much for player with 1,2kk net worth?

As I see it if you are at top net after 5 months of playing and have had that position almost from day one you are an experienced player who knows this game. And If you then got banned for something you did not make a misstake.
Instead you knew perfectly well what you were doing but were missfortunate enough to get caught and banned.

Also when you say they did a misstake once you are really saying they got caught once. That could well mean that they have been doing this from the beginning but finally got caught doing it.

And I'm afraid once a cheater allways a cheater as far as I'm concerned *Angry*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:31:26 AM »

Fact is, Fenrir was banned in R25 and not just once ... and the same happened in Polish4 last year too.
It's not his first time, and very much likely, it won't be his last.

He might be a good player, but that doesn't mean he's a fair player if he thinks he needs to use those tricks to go to the rankings.

To all : gloat if you want when someone has been proven guilty of cheating, but don't accuse someone in public until he/she has been checked by IO Admins, or Mods will be forced to take painful actions on policing the forum.
Plus, don't pretend to be "holier-than-thou", I've seen my share of big and small rules breaking ... right, Georged ? *wink*

I'll close the topic now.

Have fun all,

Deus populusque
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: