Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 06:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best In The Land - Tribute to Ukko_Wing  (Read 13224 times)
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« on: January 10, 2009, 05:26:02 AM »

This goes out to all the members of Ukko_Wing which I strongly feel was by far the finest alliance of the year long realm 25.  I am biased, of course, since I am a member and was privileged enough to be allowed the leadership title over the final two months.  If any of what I say sounds like blowhard bragging... well... maybe some of it is.  But I'm proud as hell of my guys and all of their accomplishments so I'm taking the time to say so publicly. 

Nobody killed more and nobody attacked harder than this group from start to finish.  Statistically, we finished with half of the top 10 spots in the military rankings including 3 of the top 5 and the all important number 1 (georged).  We also had 3 out of the top 4 positions in total kills and 4 out of the top 10 in honor points.  We had more mil points from wars than any other alliance, one of the highest combined nets, and the biggest individual wars in terms of total mil points I've seen on record.  Not to mention 3 of the top 5 medal earners (Vise and Kent also tied for 5th) in this realm came from the _Wing.  It was an amazing group. 

When I joined Ukko_Wing in the middle to end of the summer, I was no more than an average player who was well out of the mp top 100 and could only dream of achieving the top 50.  With the knowledge, support, understanding, and guidance of these men I learned a new level of play far beyond my expectations and made it all the way to the top 5.  The brotherhood and communication has been incredible with mass messages flying around all hours of the day.  Week after week you could feel the enthusiasm for the game, the wars, and the blood.  You couldn't help but feel motivated to wake up at 2am to army save and then get back up again at 5am because it was the best time to attack a specific target.  We would not get our armies caught or fail to win a war and let down our buddies. 

To our enemies, I extend my hand.  You have been formidable opponents who fought the good fight and made life interesting.  To our Fed and allies, well, I'm glad you weren't our enemies.  *wink*  Phenomenal players.  You helped us to be 10 times better than we could have been on our own.  I don't want to dwell on this part but I'd also like to apologize here for any misunderstandings regarding the decision for 'open play' during the final week.  It was meant to be fun. 

Alright...
Finally, to our members that made it to the end... Slow(Octavian, my original mentor who brought me in and truly showed me how to play), George (la terrible! 1st in everything that matters, treated me as well as any true friend and inspired me daily), Sykan (bazoooooka! the Italian Nightmare, yes he really did kill your massive army while you slept), Custcust(the silent assasin with a magic gift  ammmmmmm  ammmmmm, when we were striking out he was hitting home runs), TheoC (resilient deadly comeback of the year candidate and tremendous leader), Entilza(the wise steady hand, no mistakes), Sengir(the defender, the weekend socialite, he did it all), Sviatopolk(wanted everyone dead! amazing growth while fending off countless attacks)...

I salute you all!!!  I am forever proud of your accomplishments and grateful for your friendship.  Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful home in IO this year.   *bye*   *bear*

-Hombre

Disclaimer: no adult beverages were consumed during the composition of this post... several will be tossed down afterward though...   *drunk*
gior15
Well i am in for a bloodbath anytime...!!!...
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 08:11:29 AM »

Kill you all next era...*Smiley*

sdaff
Private

war war war

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »

*ok*    thanks all ..........now a few day to rest the mind and the spirit .....ammmmm ammmmm ammmmm *hihi*...this is the secret of ukko_wing
whiteshark
Private

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

Hope now all of you'll have time to sleep now  zzz zzz zzz
.  You couldn't help but feel motivated to wake up at 2am to army save and then get back up again at 5am because it was the best time to attack a specific target.  We would not get our armies caught or fail to win a war and let down our buddies. 
*hahaha*

P.S. BTW good luck to all of you enemies or not. See you   *Tongue*
*drunk*

P.P.S. Who the hell gave me minus to my karma?  *Angry* and kiss my a->ss
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 11:25:13 AM by whiteshark » Logged

"i cannot be fool anymore, competition is too strong"
Originaly posted by Iancahides

Аз съм хаяско малкото джудже, пукам ли пукам с голямото ми чифте...тра-ла-ла, тра-ла-ла ...
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Hope now all of you'll have time to sleep now  zzz zzz zzz *hahaha*

P.S. BTW good luck to all of you enemies or not. See you   *Tongue*
*drunk*

P.P.S. Who the hell gave me minus to my karma?  *Angry* and kiss my a->ss
*hahaha* i think kopsi might misunderstand that  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

and start doing it   *kissgirl*

Deus populusque
Octavian
Private

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 17:40:02 PM »

This was an era, much more interesting than I had ever thought it would be.

I created an account in R25 while I was waiting for R1 to start in january 2008. Just to have an account if I needed to acces chatrooms. I set it up and visited it once in a while. I didnt start to raise the account above 50 points before R1 was ending. When it did, I started pushing buttons, and on the 7th of may i made my first attack.

I just wanted a bit of fun as a soloplayer, thinking R25 must be full of noobs and farmers. When approached by TheoC, i was invited into Ukko_wing. I had found a crew, who loved to kill, just like me. And I was hooked once again.

All members very dedicated and active. It has been a pleasure.   *pardon*

I thank you all, friends and foes alike.

R25E1 /Slow
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 17:41:04 PM by Octavian » Logged
Tarantio
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 14:54:46 PM »

congats on last round an impressive record for sure, current round advice sought, exactly how do you manage to occupy a top 20 position with absolutley NO attacks to your name? or in some cases very few? Ive been attacking targets all round and gaining huge takings which have been needed to get the advancements in research and buildings to achieve the score i currently have, interested in any comments as to how its possible to obtain the resources WITHOUT any battles to win anything, just where do those resources come from? Very curious, my hat is off to you!  *bravo*
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 21:20:43 PM »

well some off us know how to build an eco....lol..what a noob you are....!!!!....so what are you saying ? that because you cannot do it noone can?...LOL....you surely got alot to learn about this game  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Tarantio
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 21:39:11 PM »

bite me!  *hahaha*

new in this realm, maybe. got a rough idea how to play.
gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 01:44:45 AM »

*hihi* *rose*

rolfur
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 18:58:24 PM »

exactly how do you manage to occupy a top 20 position with absolutley NO attacks to your name? or in some cases very few?

Well it's because U_W Sux  *freak*
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 19:06:48 PM »

how are you all guys _?__ miss me ? ...i miss a litlle this game *sad*

gior15
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »

Hi Darky...LOL...long time no see...!!!!.....how are you doing?....pm or msn me...!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: