Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 02:50:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: account locked  (Read 2950 times)
zaib83
Private

« on: May 15, 2009, 02:55:00 AM »

Hey, what is this? every time I build a decent army my account gets locked for violating game rules for no reason at all... showing the following message: "Your account is locked till 2009-05-15 13:35:54
For violating the game rules."

And by the time I'm able to log back on, all my fortresses have been attacked and looted... Why on earth is this happening? Its driving me nuts...
KwalB
mistakes are unavoidable, but also unacceptable
Trusted Member

I am who I am!

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:13:29 AM »

you get a 10hour ban for violating 6 hour offline rule. the system gives you an automatic ban. you have to have 6 consecutive hours in black pero 24 hours to not get a ban

laygan
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 21:51:25 PM »

There used to be a warning in the past but in realm 8, there is no such warning and I thought the rule has been relaxed in this realm. Now my account is locked ... this is really unexpected!
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 22:09:13 PM »

There used to be a warning in the past but in realm 8, there is no such warning and I thought the rule has been relaxed in this realm. Now my account is locked ... this is really unexpected!

if you have the statistics page with the summary of your online/offline hours before entering the realm, then it means that the 6hrs offline rule is active ...

Deus populusque
laygan
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:27:54 AM »

now i know why I'm banned, while I was away for days, my cousin used my pc to logon to his account as well and he did another "unfair" task, since I can't attack online, I might go and attack him now  rant rant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: