Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mount & Blade  (Read 4054 times)
radamant
« on: May 06, 2009, 18:18:47 PM »

Can`t believe that no one mentioned this game so far? Anyways, i am totally hooked! I know it`s not the freshest stuff out there, but i`ve installed it just recently and can`t stop playing! That frighteningly good combat is keeping me glued to my screen and the feeling of pursuing and lancing a fleeing footman with my spear while riding a horse is... i don`t know, i haven`t had this much fun in a game since.. well since a long time. Totally recommended. 
 *gamer*
Repr
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 00:01:31 AM »

me and kosac played it both. its great but gets too easy eventually. i just kept hiring soldiers and made them all knights. eventually my army was me with 70 knights....could beat armies 4 times my size.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »

I also played it. But i stopped after destroying 2 factions. *Smiley* i will finish it over summer. And it really becomes to easy. I also like knights, but arhers are good also. If you put them high ground and you keep attackers bussy, they work great. Only they have problem with cavalry if it gets to close.
I like sieges a lot where i pull all troops close to wall so they dont ge hit, go under a wall and kill enemies with bow when they lean over walls. that way i can clear whole armies. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »

me and kosac played it both. its great but gets too easy eventually. i just kept hiring soldiers and made them all knights. eventually my army was me with 70 knights....could beat armies 4 times my size.
yep yep   *freak* though battles are totally fun *Grin* i just enjoy to cut em down with my sabre and axe  wassup

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »

yep yep   *freak* though battles are totally fun *Grin* i just enjoy to cut em down with my sabre and axe  wassup

KoSac the barbarian  *Angry* *hahaha*

Deus populusque
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 13:16:09 PM »

KoSac the barbarian  *Angry* *hahaha*
*freak*actually i was pillager there too..when i was against 1 country.cant recall..one near the sea..yellow peepz *Tongue*
i burned every village of theirs  *hahaha*  *hihi* *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
BERK15
playing realm 8 AND R9
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

Displays within the game

My super-mount blade in archery

Place sky moan.To listen this sound.Always  with you  become  we turkey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print