Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wtf? : A Gold Mine without Gold Coin.  (Read 1311 times)
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« on: April 30, 2009, 10:00:00 AM »

Hello. The noob again  *pardon*

Early on in my military career I had an alliance pick on me.  Being the vindictive guy I am, I beat 5 Million gold out of them; so badly the beating their leader deserted them as did another player; and I gold mined 3 of the remaining players. One I still mine, one has returned after laying low (building up his networth slowly), and one has remained stagnant in networth BUT has not gained a coin next to him.  This third one is not and never was a gold coin gold mine! 

Is there any way to find out what happened?  Is it a bug?  Because I want to know what happened.  Why is this third player NOT a gold mine? 

Answer: the player logs in.  (Even a retard like me can think of this answer.)
Rebuttle: No.  The resource limit after two months would be well above what he could produce.  He would be in the red.  No. he has not used any resources to increase Networth. The guy may be as big a bastard as me but would someone simply log in once a week for the singular purpose to prevent his account from being a gold mine?  Someone log in and not play?  I doubt it.

I cannot figure out the answer. Can you?

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »

plz provide the nicks of the players to make sure one is not being used as a "market supplier" *wink*

Deus populusque
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »

Done.

Please let me know what is happening. I am still under the impression that the player does not log in.  Of course, I can no longer spy on him to see what's going on.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: