Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 17:33:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 214823 times)
Horde
Captain

« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2009, 17:15:21 PM »

Are you joking ?!? Everything here is spam ! Its general talk  *freak*
I meant your comment in Volume 2... Your name was not used in that entire Topic, but your response to our battle-reports was this:
This is horrible ! Is this topic like a version of War and Piece *Grin*  Its not bad enough that its long and boring but even has more than one volume  *hahaha*

I don't understand why people read topic's they are not interested in, and then respond they are bored by reading it?

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2009, 18:19:41 PM »

Is not our fault that IO is constructed in a way that favor gathering resources individually... If you want to win a football match you insert a pure attacker, not a circus player who pretends to give spectacle, but not to score.

And actually in r4 i'm fighting with 80k-120k networth, which is generally far from farmers net. And looking realm level maybe i'll finish in this level...

what you miss here that there is more to this game than farming, which is boring (at least for me). for example, playing for fun, killing armies just for the sake of doing that, or winning alliance rankings.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2009, 18:42:54 PM »

you all miss sth too...a fighter means a player who is killing too many players..noob or not..as k_mihai said farmers produce..amd fighter farms them..with their armies included..I prefer gaining a 1500 point loss of a player constantly instead of fighting 1 day and getting 7500k...

this means..I play to catch different players EVERYDAY while some farmers can catch 1...which one is so noobish??
or whicH needs more success? although I play only at nights...I try to find..and mostly find someone to kill...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 19:29:44 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2009, 18:55:33 PM »

hmm, the difference between good or bad players is not reflected in net, but in the way they handle under competition. a noob can have high net, cause farming is easy, see King John but, not all farmers are noobs.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2009, 19:36:17 PM »

farming is not a indicator of being noob...but that kind of playing doesn't give a high point player to underestimate the low one...

each has his / her strategies...low pointers save them from farmer/fighters..high pointers save them from good low point fighters...

that is the choice...and I don' accept this noob situation for the general..this is a simple game and it has some basic moves to survive...the only thing that matters is time..that is all..if you have time you are the king *Smiley*

I imagine myself playing day time also... it is obvious to double mp *Smiley* ...time matters *Smiley*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2009, 19:39:21 PM »

well, with the 1st part i agree. but reni`s not a noob, he plays in a very calculate way to get mil ranks, just that this style is not mine.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2009, 19:48:13 PM »

this means..I play to catch different players EVERYDAY while some farmers can catch 1...which one is so noobish??

Nope... I catch at least 40-50 in 2 months... Nobish is to pretend that you catch an army, while you generally "catch" gold coins... All you have wrote in AAR are against gold coins or very weak players. I didn't see any "catch", because all of them let their army home.

And warrior is not the one who get his gold from the others, but who kill the others... Everybody that pretends to "farm" someone, so he can be called "warrior", is lying, or is farming a gold coin.

There is a reason why military points are there. You gharn, with your totally mediocre best result as 3 stars general, should even speak. I was a total noob in my first era, started the game 20 days late (in that time was possible) and finished the game with 25k military points, alias 4 stars general, got something like 37th place... Do you understand what was IO before?
In r1 you were out of top 50 if you were not marshall.

While you, in very very weak realms, are not able even to get a mere marshall title...  *hahaha* And you pretend to be a warrior?  *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2009, 20:14:20 PM »

I did not say that Reni is a noob..that is what he says to me... I call no one as a noob..that is not my style..

@reni...

which realm do you want *Smiley*)
let's have a race whenever you want *Smiley*)

playing v1 is like swimming blind..it has no difficulties..have you ever played with me in r9 when it was v1..I don't think so so you can not judge anything..all of you are talking about the last era..let's mention for the last time *Smiley*)

LAST ERA WAS NOT OURS:.WE WERE JUST PARTICIPATING A ROLE IN AR...

have you ever player with ophelia?? no again...so you know really limited things about how bloody battles can be done...she is way better than me..but we are both the few from the best...it is not being arrogant..but if the situation is fighting and killing armies in IO I don't like to be humble..but I don't mention it otherwise some players talk too much...

besides..I never was a noob..the first era I played...we were in top 4 with ophelia because the basic principles of this game is simple..

you are talking about killing the armies which are lying at the province..let me give you a tip..I follow each of the victims and schecdule their on off hours..and their approximite army save times...and I don't kill him/her whenever I catch.I wait for that player to have a good army for mp..or good money for a research or upgrading sth..as he has to colect..he has to leave the army to protect..so I wait and attack in a time so that it is impossible for him to be online %90...I retreat a few because I follow my hunts and kill them WHENEVER I want..

for example I attacked your member microwave few days ago...look at the report..it is to the minor province although the attacking army has the power to kill the real army which was lying defenseless..have you ever think why??

because I am watching him and I looked at his movements...the next time I attack he will be killed 90 % although he is over 2000
---

learn to respect the strategies...but I don't care...just don't think that the only wise one are you...

btw if you have time come to era9..all are invited...let's see who rules mp there if the issue is this  *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 20:17:49 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2009, 20:21:34 PM »

what don't you understand gharn? v1 is real IO, v4 is just BS *xxx*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2009, 20:41:22 PM »

you make me tell this at last..this will be rude but I  think that there is no other way for some of you to understand...

I can play and I am playing this v1 with  my a**... no brain is needed..you can find  lots of victims to farm if you are a fighter..you can farm and stay safe when you build a lvl6 castle on a boxed mountain with a basic army to defend if you are a farmer...

if you are wise enough to balance your carto and save your army..you can be invulnerable...

where the Hell difficulty is?Huh?Huh??

this is real IO for you because you don't like to have a real chalange...sorry but AR is not a challenge..it has no soul...

waving is not a challenge too...if you have time it is no big deal...

if you have to use real chronometer to calculate an ambush in 3 or 4 sec..that is the adrenaline..if you can play offline to trap the incoming attack..that is adrenalin...

but I think your IO is how to get a medal with pillage..how to wave and get a few points to win a war etc etc

that is the real BS for me..that is why we are trying to play individual attacking part of this game...this is the training part for r9 next era..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 20:46:38 PM by gharn » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2009, 20:45:40 PM »

for example I attacked your member microwave few days ago...look at the report..it is to the minor province although the attacking army has the power to kill the real army which was lying defenseless..have you ever think why??

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

microwave has learned this game in 1 month... is his first era... you are really funny dude.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

And you are still lying totally... because he DON'T use army save at all, because he CAN'T... for what are you watching him? Did he really need to be watched?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Please stop... you started even to invent stories, looking that simple lies are not enough...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2009, 20:47:09 PM »

I can play and I am playing this v1 with  my a**...

Yes this is evident... only an a** can have such ideas and play in this mode...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2009, 20:53:15 PM »

you make me tell this at last..this will be rude but I don't think that there is no way some of you understand...

I can play and I am playing this v1 with  my a**... no brain is needed..you can find  lots of victim to farm if you are a fighter..you can farm and stay safe when you build a lvl6 castle on a boxed mountain with a basic army to defend if you are a farmer...

if you are wise enough to balance your carto and save your army..you can be invulnerable...

where the Hell difficulty is?Huh?Huh??

this is real for you because you don't like to have a real chalange...sorry but AR is not a challenge..it has no soul...

waving is not a challenge too...

if you want to use real chronometer to calculate a ambush in 3 or 4 sec..that is the adrenaline..if you can play offline to trap the incoming attack..that is adrenalin...

but I think your IO is how to get a medal with pillage..how to wave and get a few points to win a war etc etc

that is the real BS for me..that is why we are trying to play individual attacking part of this game...this is the training part for r9 next era..

You really don't use your brain...now I'm convinced about it....you really need brain to stay 24/24 online and being really invulnerable then...and a real ambush is one made in realms with online status...in v4 is just too easy to do ambushed...really no adrenaline...also the goldmines rule is  *xxx*...but I won't stay and explain you

P.S. Ask good players that played v1...if you find any because most of them quitted when v4 was introduced in all realms and there was no more competition in this game
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 21:02:09 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2009, 20:54:22 PM »

so consider the place of yourself *Smiley*)

if you know this game too much..why don't you teach it to your members??..I give two names and You realy humiliate them..it is disgusting to call two of your members ..friends as noobs...if you are attacking over 2000 you watch everybody..but as you are not fighting it is maybe too far away situation from you...

my case is closed..you are not a worthy rival...go and farm the provinces...and talk here and there *Smiley*) really funny guy you are...

believe it or not you are so funny *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2009, 20:59:05 PM »

You really have no brain...now I'm convinced about it.... / Radooo

Yes this is evident... only an a** can have such ideas and play in this mode.../reni

read my sentence ..I did not say I am an a**

@Starbuck...yes mate..where are you to say sth for that spotless minds?? if you are against insult..do whatever it takes pls..
------------------------------------------------------------------

radooo

who do you think you are?Huh?? just relax...behave yourself while talking or stop talking....

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: