Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 02:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215674 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #705 on: June 17, 2009, 14:58:22 PM »

@Starbuck

so change its place and put it in AAR at r4..and take the other one here for spamming...

this is what you have to do...and you can warn the real spammers at that topic if you want...

or you can move all the topics here..because all have NO AAR...MY THREAD IS NOT THE ONLY ONE

All I want is fair action...

@reni

yes but the windmills are moderators this time... *hahaha*

Nope dude... Windmills are windmills and you are only fighting against them (alias hitting gold coins and spamming in AAR section). So your punishment is more then deserved...
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #706 on: June 17, 2009, 15:01:34 PM »

Nope dude... Windmills are windmills and you are only fighting against them (alias hitting gold coins and spamming in AAR section). So your punishment is more then deserved...

Reni, I didn't do it to punish anyone but for Forum moderation clarity ...

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #707 on: June 17, 2009, 15:07:34 PM »

@starbuck

I am sorry to declare that you have more responsibilities to show that your action is fair and not a real punishment *rose*

this is our spam topic..and the other one is our battle topic..so if you see any rude spammers like reni(using too many f words  *hahaha*) or k-mihai the forum pet (he in unconscious when he is writing  *hahaha*) in that topic you have to direct them here...

so all battles will be there(but will be here too *Smiley*  ..spam here and have fun...

starbuck;
wish you luck with your forum Clarity..you will waste a lot of time to seperate and direct the spammers from our battle topic...
and I will be over the situation and help you by pm when I see a real spammer and I want your help to CLEAR them...
I am sure that you will do this as one of the 2 moderators acting here my friend...

best regards
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 15:11:38 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2009, 15:10:02 PM »

guyz plz .... even between friendlies, try keeping the level of comments polite.
it's not because you trying to look for the most accurate descriptive terms, that you need to resort to insults  *stop* ....

or else get a room ...

*Grin*

@gharn, don`t lie, you started insulting people around here, so, lol. you had almost no action posted here. that`s exactly why you were flamed, for bragging about nothing *Grin* and learn to use edit

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #709 on: June 17, 2009, 15:22:07 PM »

hahaha:))

my forum pet is here..

as this is a spam topic let's write a bit...

I will give you an update about the rankings...

radooo...The squire (unfortunately he showed no improvement in fighting skills )

k_mihai...forum pet...( he was first seen in a comment...he was mumbling admirably to Ophelia and saying that he was a noob when Ophelia was killing..and he shocked when he learned the fact that Ophelia was introduced to IO by me and WE TOGETHER were killing NOOBIES like him  while he was trying to have some skills in fighting by watching.after that event his condition got worse and he took the path of an irriversible one...he was also known as the tail of kitties because he is not seen as a player so we can not judge him according to his skils..we just consider his own words about being a noob among us...unfortunately his being a forum pet is irriversable too ..he is doomed to flatter the others while performing nothing except using some banneble insults *Smiley*

forum pet: a kind of user which is regarded less...

the rankings will be updated in the near future...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 15:23:44 PM by gharn » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #710 on: June 17, 2009, 16:15:32 PM »

sorry dude, your fighting skills didn`t impressed me *Grin* talk about that only after being in top ranks, while facing strong opposition, not by bragging about goldmines. the difference between us is that i went beyond being a noob, while you are still stuck there. FYI, in that era in R9, i wasn`t testing fighting skills, but as always, you lie. you couldn`t even get more than 3 stars in r4, with most of good players gone. as i said, you didn`t achieved shit in this game, LTP, and we`ll talk after.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 16:21:08 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #711 on: June 17, 2009, 16:32:09 PM »

you are talking in a manner that everybody thinks I am playing r4 for a long time..dude it is my second era so far at r4

I did not get more than 3 stars because as a policy of allience ranking we have to win the wars first..this means you can not fight your own battles during that time..and hold your position or try to wave or pillage the opponent...

but I see that you are too far away from getting this *hahaha* Isolde had got her mp ranks after leaving Avengers *Smiley*)))))))))))))))) because she had nothing to do with allience rankings and hed her own battles..

like all of us today...we have no AR and we all perform our skills..like Agony..he is no 2 in mp while I am 3 in mp..and we will be more *Smiley*))))))))

so cut the crap ...learn to fight (or maybe yo know but I don't care because I don2t see as you are not playing r4 or r9 ) or go and try to remain as a tail of the kitties by flattering them *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 16:34:00 PM by gharn » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #712 on: June 17, 2009, 17:50:32 PM »

a starting battle for the spammers also..it is given to the AAR reports too:)

gharn(GUARDIANS)  jazzcat(aqualung)  749   295066   94   1302   0   0   49

smruti
« Reply #713 on: June 17, 2009, 17:56:50 PM »

dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   gonzabb()   231   177539   42   578   0   0   15

*pardon* new one
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #714 on: June 17, 2009, 18:12:24 PM »

@smruti

although you are not a GUARDIANS your reports are welcomed here my friend *Smiley* but with one condition *Smiley*

you have to be kind to Agony who is no2 in mp over me *Smiley*

oops sorry *Smiley*))) I am confused with the GUARDIANS topic at AAR *Smiley*)))))))) this is a free zone:))))))))))))))))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 18:13:35 PM by gharn » Logged

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #715 on: June 17, 2009, 19:59:00 PM »

Don't bring me into this, I just said my opinion, I log in once a day and all I see in the last posts is spam......
I don't have nothing to do with this movement of this topic.......
And Starbuck and I never talked on forum or I don't know where else

I agree you fought for the most, Guardians, but I saw only gharn fighting with "kitties" or smokers

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #716 on: June 17, 2009, 20:00:01 PM »

I did not get more than 3 stars because as a policy of allience ranking we have to win the wars first..this means you can not fight your own battles during that time..and hold your position or try to wave or pillage the opponent...

That's exactly what makes a difference between you and good players...There were 3 or 4 Richards who were marshalls and they had about 65 wars won...when you'll learn to play this game better, maybe you'll be close to that *hihi*

the only mili points and medals you ever got is from attacking noobs in the first 2 weeks of an era when almost nobody has an army  *freak* and the rest of the era you just run away  *hihi*

That's one of the noobest message I've ever read...if you don't know what are army saves, ask someone to teach you *rose* preferable not one of your other accounts *freak*

RADOOO ...I dont meant in that way...but you know better because of you finally my eyes are opened and I know point of this game .... and the point is  "... kill noobs or make waves like hell and be happy with that .... "  ... fuck, how interesting game *freak*....was I correct??? You want say that if you don't make mistake then you stay undefeated ..... but I may tell that everyone makes mistake ... you must just find that moment. If you declare a war and you know that we are good then you MUST think before declaring war that you may win ONLY if you make more wave as we do ..... shit ... I was right again ..... do you understand that such kind of attitude kills that game and fun  *crazy* .... before war you must think how to kill  enemy`s army .... not HOW and WHOM you start WAVE to win war...

I see that you are influenced by gharn...I'm sorry for you, you deserve something better...did you see any ex-members of The_Church that is playing anymore? When we played (last era), we declared the war and won it with an army kill...now you fight with other players and they have their own strategy...so don't confuse players like gharn does *pardon*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 20:18:08 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #717 on: June 17, 2009, 20:06:24 PM »

@ radooo my squire...

all Richards can be good at what they are doing...but I don't care people too much if they are castle warriors *Smiley*) (only wavers)

I seperate isolde from you..she can play every part of the game..but what about you?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I am sorry but you can only be a real squire (henchman maybe but this is to bad for a player..so let's say Squire)

@andy..

I love to talk about kitties:))))) esp when they are loosing AGAIN *Smiley*)

and no matter what is happening to the topic..because Starbuck has the responsibility of dealing with 2 topics with his clarification actions..he has to CLEAR OUR BATTLE TOPIC from some insults of the little kitties or some spammers...*Smiley* as CLARIFICATION OF A SINGLE TOPIC IS HIS REASON...
this is a genearal topic so they are allowed to do this here
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 20:29:08 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #718 on: June 17, 2009, 20:16:48 PM »

this is totally out of order  *Angry*

almost 2 weeks after my ban i didn´t get any answer what it was for  *freak* and one single complain from andy and this topic is moved  *crazy*

gharn informed regulary in the original threat about GUARDIANS and the wars they fight with other alliances and some other stuff  *bravo*

if this isn´t AAR what the heck is it then Huh?

of course we all had a lot of fun here picking at each other AS USUAL in almost all threats here in forum  *hihi* without this your forum would be dead  *suicide*

you guys are not able to answer a single question in 2 weeks time but move a very popular topic without any reason at all  *freak* well done  *bravo* you really know how to kill the fun and maybe even this game as well  *Tongue*

Omg berserkers...do you have any idea about what you say??
Starbuck is moderator, he can do things only on forum...and only Krum can answer your question and with 2 days before your ban he announced he doesn't have time for the moment to do that...but I'm not so surprised about you...you all have big mouths and talk about something you don't know

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 20:43:39 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #719 on: June 17, 2009, 20:21:29 PM »

@radooo

this is a AAR topic..pls go and spam at the other side *Smiley* or you can do it if you are talking about battles *Smiley*

good tfor you to know who starbuck is..so you have to do what he says as a moderator *Smiley*

my squire has to learn to obey the rules *Smiley*

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: