Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215649 times)
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #690 on: June 17, 2009, 13:21:58 PM »

this is totally out of order  *Angry*

almost 2 weeks after my ban i didn´t get any answer what it was for  *freak* and one single complain from andy and this topic is moved  *crazy*

gharn informed regulary in the original threat about GUARDIANS and the wars they fight with other alliances and some other stuff  *bravo*

if this isn´t AAR what the heck is it then Huh?

of course we all had a lot of fun here picking at each other AS USUAL in almost all threats here in forum  *hihi* without this your forum would be dead  *suicide*

you guys are not able to answer a single question in 2 weeks time but move a very popular topic without any reason at all  *freak* well done  *bravo* you really know how to kill the fun and maybe even this game as well  *Tongue*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 13:23:18 PM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #691 on: June 17, 2009, 13:23:25 PM »

@starbuck

pls check your pm

Hi Gharn,

1) If you think that I try to favor players or "factions" when moving topics, then I honestly don't know what "friendship" you are talking about ... enlighten me plz
2) I moved the topic, because there weren't many "AAR" or battle reports in that thread, but a lot of girly talks turning nasty (catfights rather than man-brawls, but still ...)

if you create a topic to record your Alliance's achievements, I'm all fine for it, but not if it's a spam topic where personal comments are being traded  .... that's all folks.

so let's turn to wars...

Wildcats  2009-06-13 03:31:31 2009-06-20 03:31:31 314 211 103

we are leading for now *Smiley*

that's the kind of post that is 100% appropriate in the AAR section *Smiley*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #692 on: June 17, 2009, 13:37:37 PM »

aha hahaha , this topic is in my spam zone  *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #693 on: June 17, 2009, 13:43:32 PM »

@starbuck

I want to enlighten you but I will do it from your pm again...that has to be the proper way...

I know how to use the forum platform...have you ever read any insulting comment from mine?? although I am being insulted many times...

that girlish talks are done by some other players..and I know what is appropriate in terms of battle reports..

did you check the other topics...as this is the thing that you have to do..pls check some in AAR and tell me which one has real reports...

so if you want to act fair there are two options...

1) moving ALL THE TOPICS OUT THERE
2) moving GUARDIANS topic here and give real punishments or warnings to the ones who insult...

this is a free platform..and if you want to use rules..use them for all...

is it just a coincidence that you moved this topic after andy_eu 's comment...although those GIRLISH TALK were done nearly 45 pages...

we use this topic to show our pertformance..if you want to take the lead..so warn the spammers..it is not my problem because I can not say who writes what in a topic..but you are a moderator so you can do it...

and it is not so easy to say that's all folks...

because that is not all...I want you to do either one of the 2 options that I gave here...it is the fair action

and I never step back if I am right through forum platform and be sure that IO is not the only platform that I am challenging...

best regards

they will know the power of my sword
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #694 on: June 17, 2009, 13:55:22 PM »

Gharn, you keep doing the same mistake :

for example, your reply should have been done in this thread, not in the AAR section.
I'm sorry that your initial thread was highjacked by spammers, but you didn't post much After Actions Reports in that thread either .... for this reason (and unlike most other thread in the AAR section), I decided to move it :

1) after seeing that it was a very active topic turned haywire (if it had been dead, I wouldn't have cared much)
2) it was definitely not about AAR, but personal bickering

that this kind of posting exist in the other threads doesn't excuse yours from having A LOT LESS AARs ... and that's all there is.

As you said, the forum is by and large, a free platform : I didn't remove any comments on this thread, simply moving it to a section more appropriate with its contents.
Now, about the veiled threats and the macho-lite attitude, be sure that I'm not impressed by that ... quite the opposite.

Do a AAR thread that is about AARs and I'll look after it in the AAR section
Keep alive a spam topic and I'll move it to the General section *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #695 on: June 17, 2009, 14:05:16 PM »

@starbuck

I am not doing the same mistake because that comment has to be seen after yours..

now I posted you another pm and be more wide open there...

can you tell us about the other topics??

what will be your action against the ones which have nearly no AAR ??

and as I write you in the pm I am sorry but we all are customers..and we are paying to this game...

so I don't want my Allience's topic to be put in a SPAM ZONE..it belongs to R4 and it has to be seen there...

what will be your action against other topics dear Starbuck..I want to know this because you can not use your judgement in favor of some or another...you are at the position of doing the right...but FOR EVERYONE..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 14:08:41 PM by gharn » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #696 on: June 17, 2009, 14:07:45 PM »

I already replied to your questions in my previous post.
Plz read more carefully.  *rose*

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #697 on: June 17, 2009, 14:11:56 PM »

no you did not answer...

if you move the topic of an allience which has the most military points over all with the Age allience you just act in an unfair manner...

I AND MY FRIENDS ARE DOING THE REAL BATTLES AT R4..and you send this topic to SPAM zone...

instead of sending this topic you have to warn the intruders..this is not the first time that we are in a forum platform my friend...

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #698 on: June 17, 2009, 14:16:55 PM »

that this kind of posting exist in the other threads doesn't excuse yours from having A LOT LESS AARs ... and that's all there is.

what is this my friend...you admitt that the others have nearly none but still staying there...

that topic has 45 pages..this means a story..it has to stay there and if some others want spamming another thread can be created in GD and we all perform there...but this topic has one place..and it is R4 ARR

smruti
« Reply #699 on: June 17, 2009, 14:25:20 PM »

i really dnt think any spamming was going there..... its just andy_eu's statement that made it look that way..... Huh? Huh?

i dnt know what YA talking in PM ..Gharn and Starbuck but it has to be good , friendly  *rose*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #700 on: June 17, 2009, 14:31:46 PM »

ofcourse it is friendly smruti...

but if you write sth publicly it can't be appropriate and all of us must have the responsibilites of our words and actions...

and you can mention everything in pm and problems can be solved easily that way..

so I am sure that Starbuck understands my point of view and act in a proper way...he is the moderator..I am the user..but I am protecting my and my allience's rights...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 14:32:48 PM by gharn » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #701 on: June 17, 2009, 14:36:18 PM »

what is this my friend...you admitt that the others have nearly none but still staying there...

that topic has 45 pages..this means a story..it has to stay there and if some others want spamming another thread can be created in GD and we all perform there...but this topic has one place..and it is R4 ARR

plz re-read

your thread has close to no AAR (less than 3 pages out of 46 pages) : that's more than enough to consider it a spamming topic (not an AAR topic)
I didn't remove or alter any comments, and your story can keep going on for as long as you want ... but not in the AAR section if GUARDIAN is to be a spamming thread ... *ok*

Deus populusque
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #702 on: June 17, 2009, 14:47:21 PM »

wow  *Shocked* *Shocked* big mouth got pillaged in the forum  head_hurts_kr  *hahaha* *hahaha*

@Starbuck... you are wrong. AAR-s are After Action Reports. But his "actions" are only in forum. So he has his right to create a thread like this... doesn't he?  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #703 on: June 17, 2009, 14:52:57 PM »

I AND MY FRIENDS ARE DOING THE REAL BATTLES AT R4..

Like Don Quixote against windmills...  *hahaha*  *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #704 on: June 17, 2009, 14:53:35 PM »

@Starbuck

so change its place and put it in AAR at r4..and take the other one here for spamming...

this is what you have to do...and you can warn the real spammers at that topic if you want...

or you can move all the topics here..because all have NO AAR...MY THREAD IS NOT THE ONLY ONE

All I want is fair action...

@reni

yes but the windmills are moderators this time... *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 14:55:21 PM by gharn » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: