Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:09:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211669 times)
smruti
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2009, 10:57:16 AM »

you are not only good Vira..you are one of the best  *Smiley* so it needs guts to attack you  *Smiley*
*hmm* u need army to attack , not guts...... if i have 500k elites i can attack anyone i want in my range..... i dnt need guts  *ok*
Ukobach
« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »

Let's just say that not many players will even be close to Viracoccha's knowledge and determination when he have enough time to play. I have seen his efforts and skills from the outside as well as from the inside. There are not many players like him, believe me.
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #677 on: June 17, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

"Running" should be army save... right?  *freak*

Poor you Berserker...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I'm trying to get you and guardians just as a small bunch of funny noobs who discovered this game some months ago...  *hihi* It works...  *hahaha*

*hahaha* no.... "Running" is radooo´s real name i guess  *hihi* and "uninformed bulls**ter" might be yours  *Grin*

either you just started this game or you pooing words out of your mouth as usual  *Tongue*

only because you don´t know about some players that doesn´t mean that they are new here  *freak* in fact it shows how noobish you are  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #678 on: June 17, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

*hahaha* no.... "Running" is radooo´s real name i guess  *hihi* and "uninformed bulls**ter" might be yours  *Grin*

either you just started this game or you pooing words out of your mouth as usual  *Tongue*

only because you don´t know about some players that doesn´t mean that they are new here  *freak* in fact it shows how noobish you are  *Grin*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* you are really funny dude... But well, is better to let you die in your mediocrity...
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* you are really funny dude... But well, is better to let you die in your mediocrity...

i know i am  *hihi* and you are out of words again  *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #680 on: June 17, 2009, 11:24:04 AM »

i know i am  *hihi* and you are out of words again  *hahaha*

If you write a bunch of stupidities, this doesn't mean you have words left... *Tongue*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #681 on: June 17, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »

If you write a bunch of stupidities, this doesn't mean you have words left... *Tongue*

*hahaha* *hahaha* really  *freak* you don´t say  *hahaha* *hahaha*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #682 on: June 17, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »

*Smiley*))))))))))))

at least I am that..what about you:) nothing...a tail of  kitties *Smiley*) worthles comments from a worthless mouth *Smiley*)

ok, let me restate, moron and retard *Grin*

smruti
« Reply #683 on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

Let's just say that not many players will even be close to Viracoccha's knowledge and determination when he have enough time to play. I have seen his efforts and skills from the outside as well as from the inside. There are not many players like him, believe me.

exactly , i dnt care if u believe me or not..... if i (even there are other players) have time and start playing instead of writing here in forum ..... everyone else will be history <--- i bet on that......
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #684 on: June 17, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

ok, let me restate, moron and retard *Grin*

guyz plz .... even between friendlies, try keeping the level of comments polite.
it's not because you trying to look for the most accurate descriptive terms, that you need to resort to insults  *stop* ....

or else get a room ...

Deus populusque
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #685 on: June 17, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

This topic has nothing to do with a AAR report, it should be moved to general talk....
since I am starting to be a quitter I would still like to know what happenes in R4 from forum, but this topic has nothing to do with R4....

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #686 on: June 17, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

guyz plz .... even between friendlies, try keeping the level of comments polite.
it's not because you trying to look for the most accurate descriptive terms, that you need to resort to insults  *stop* ....

or else get a room ...

thanks for that intervention..and I hope you have some restrictions against so called users who are aware of writing among people...there is a thin line between having fun with humor and insult...

@andy_eu

I will appreciate if your kitty friends like k-mihai behaves this topic as it has to be...

so let's turn to wars...

Wildcats  2009-06-13 03:31:31 2009-06-20 03:31:31 314 211 103

we are leading for now *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:46:40 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #687 on: June 17, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »

This topic has nothing to do with a AAR report, it should be moved to general talk....
since I am starting to be a quitter I would still like to know what happenes in R4 from forum, but this topic has nothing to do with R4....

indeed .... tadaaa  *OldMan*

Deus populusque
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #688 on: June 17, 2009, 12:55:02 PM »

sorry but objection..if this topic has nothing to do with reports...you have to move all of the topics under that part *Smiley*

indeed this is the only topic that current battles are given by numbers *Smiley*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #689 on: June 17, 2009, 12:59:53 PM »

@starbuck

pls check your pm

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: