Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:32:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211576 times)
smruti
« Reply #570 on: June 08, 2009, 19:08:25 PM »

grats, but some rankings in which your name is showed would have been better *Tongue* 

Huh? Huh? noobs ..u dnt know about noobs  *dance*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #571 on: June 08, 2009, 19:41:22 PM »

oops miscalculation , my ratio is 7.5-8 mp per attack....now beat that...84 attacks 600 mp  *cool* *cool*

you have 86 fights, 599 MP
zeph has 85 fight, 745 MP

LOL... top 15 you say? no.8 and lower are not above 1000mp...

did you read what I say or you just post what you want? *xxx*

@Naylie, most, if not all, of zeph's defensive defeats were waves (his army wasn't kill in a defensive loss), so it's useless to count them *xxx*
@gharn....Richards had 15k points after disbanding the armies, not after killing their armies to push other's MP (like some people do)...and being a marshall with an economy of 13k is very easy *freak*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #572 on: June 08, 2009, 20:10:55 PM »

@gharn, is not a mystery at all. I saw a dude (you) writing stupid things on forum, so, flaming ftw.
As for the rest, in the post i quote, you talked about me (in a post, when you address someone with you in a direct reply, it means you talked about him), or you are so illiterate that you don`t understand what you write? If so, don`t post here *Grin*

What`s "Philedelphia"?

Also, you achievements? If you had none, stop calling other people noobs, and learn to play *Grin*

@smruti   *hahaha*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #573 on: June 08, 2009, 22:45:53 PM »

@gharn....Richards had 15k points after disbanding the armies, not after killing their armies to push other's MP (like some people do)...and being a marshall with an economy of 13k is very easy *freak*

this is the one option that I give as disband don't you remember???he funny thing was to put on airs on that 15k situation..otherwise it is normal to disband as a strategy..but if you give that picture and say ' I am the greatest because I was a marshal at 15k networth' it is sth that the other tries to put you in a stupid form..that is what I object all the time..'if the one is so CLEVER by giving that argument to try to prove sth..we are more clever than him or her to know the situation..and as you know...disbanding sth is no big deal..a good strategy but it is not
sth to be the sign of the arrogance

-------

@k_mihai...

if you are happy with your gender so you don't need to be a character in Philedelphia..an oscar winning production...

is that so clear or do I have to make myself clear again??

update..

a new battle:))

gharn(GUARDIANS) C_JoeVIII(KINGDOM) 741  218223  99  1435  0  0  49
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 22:52:39 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #574 on: June 09, 2009, 00:09:11 AM »

@k_mihai...

if you are happy with your gender so you don't need to be a character in Philedelphia..an oscar winning production...

is that so clear or do I have to make myself clear again??

update..

a new battle:))

gharn(GUARDIANS) C_JoeVIII(KINGDOM) 741  218223  99  1435  0  0  49

so, you admit that you have no in game achievement, but you dare to call other people noobs. you spread lies about people and then you try to change the subject. you want people to value your group, but you pots only petty battles.
oh, and btw, there was no movie called "Philedelphia". Was one called Philadelphia, but had nothing to do with gender. if you want to make yourself clear on an international forum, learn English, or at least, ask someone to check you post, to see if they make sense. but well, what to expect from a lame attention whore

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #575 on: June 09, 2009, 00:15:08 AM »

when you were a nooby at r9 I was in the first 3 of mp rank:) but I don't have to prove myself to you as you are noone that I know:)) poor kitty...

Tom Hanks performed  there with the great music of Streets of Philedelphia by Bruce Springsteen...

you pathetic little boy..try to use google to learn at least:)))

advice..don't talk to strangers like that if you are happy about your position:)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 00:18:58 AM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #576 on: June 09, 2009, 00:18:33 AM »

Tom Hanks performed  there with the great music of Streets of Philedelphia by Bruce Springsteen...

this Philedelphia has streets? If you talk about the city Philadelphia, then it may have streets

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #577 on: June 09, 2009, 00:33:41 AM »

ok..get Philadelphia...look at the characters and guess what I mean *hahaha*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #578 on: June 09, 2009, 00:45:04 AM »

k_mihai

I feel a serious inferiority complex in you ..but don't worry..when you become a part of a social life and grow up..you may solve the problem...

this is the last post for you because it is a shame for me to chatter with a teenager like you (if you are not..consider yourself as one...)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:04:58 AM by gharn » Logged

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #579 on: June 09, 2009, 01:01:12 AM »

when you were a nooby at r9 I was in the first 3 of mp rank:) but I don't have to prove myself to you as you are noone that I know:)) poor kitty...

advice..don't talk to strangers like that if you are happy about your position:)

so, like king john, you had some ranks in that era of r9. that`s not impressive, since it was the kind of an era when one could have left an army home, go to sleep, and finding the army save the next day (and you must prove even that, since you lied a couple of times in this topic). anything better? i saw some 3 stars in r4 last era, which is lol, even without competition, you could not do more. told ya, the difference between us is that you are still a noob who finds attacking a gold mine impressive.

dude, you try to talk about a movie, but you don`t even know it`s name *Grin* and Denzel Washington played better, but i`m not surprised that you were impressed by Tom Hanks, if you know what i mean

and lol, if i`m a teenager, you are a like a 3 year old baby, who likes to beg attention from his mommy
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:06:16 AM by k_mihai » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #580 on: June 09, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »

"Don't talk to strangers", now that is a good song.
smruti
« Reply #581 on: June 09, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »

you have 86 fights, 599 MP
zeph has 85 fight, 745 MP

rant rant check his networth  *sos*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #582 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:22 AM »

*hihi* some ppl fight more in the forum than they ever did in the game  *freak* *hihi*

maybe we should start to clarify who is a "game noob" and who is a "forum noob"  *Grin* and on top of it of course who will win this competition by being a "game & forum noob"  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Ukobach
« Reply #583 on: June 09, 2009, 09:04:33 AM »

*hihi* some ppl fight more in the forum than they ever did in the game  *freak* *hihi*

maybe we should start to clarify who is a "game noob" and who is a "forum noob"  *Grin* and on top of it of course who will win this competition by being a "game & forum noob"  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Hey B! I am coming your way! Your plains are not burning!

Province 14 Berserkers - (14) Pillage 3050 Recall
Province 14 Berserkers - (12) Pillage 1000 Recall
Province 14 Berserkers - (18) Pillage 1350 Recall

- Is that noobish enough to win  *pardon*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #584 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:00 AM »

*Smiley*)))))))))))))))

but becareful:) B can be so deadly *Smiley*))

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: