Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211697 times)
smruti
« Reply #555 on: June 08, 2009, 17:19:37 PM »

can i post my battles here  *rose* i dnt have my own topic  *Embarrassed* *Embarrassed*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #556 on: June 08, 2009, 17:26:45 PM »

Do you still know what happened last era? *freak*

@gharn...a liar is someone who doesn't tell the truth...and you're exactly the proof *hihi*
And stop bragging about mp ranking in the beginning....they are mostly based on number of attacks...in top 15 there is only one player with less than 150 attacks and that is zeph who has even 4 time less attacks than others *hihi* the statistics are important...and if you look in top 15, only 2 players that probably never attacked a real player have 0 offensive losses (even you have one). Go and  *suicide*
LOL... top 15 you say? no.8 and lower are not above 1000mp...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #557 on: June 08, 2009, 17:30:43 PM »

if your question was serious I will answer you seriously for once...

in every online game if you have a REAL allience you have to show the things that you are doing esp to yourself or the others that are interested in...

so each action counts due to the development of the era...this battles show the things that the allience is doing NOW..so you can exhibit yourself to the ones who are interested in this...

but some stupid comments will be seen ofcourse like yours...and I can understand this because you got used to spamming which I am not against...but there are lots of topics that you can do this...

forum is for exhibition..and we exhibit our allience...

I hope this is enough for you:) if not you can follow me and learn how many eras that I played:)))))))

There are at least 1000 battles like yours every day. If everyone will do the same this forum will be useless...  *pardon* That's why with action we understand only some epic battles, and not hitting gold coins or noobs out of any playable range...

I close here!  Good luck in your future "actions" *rose*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #558 on: June 08, 2009, 17:32:22 PM »

can i post my battles here  *rose* i dnt have my own topic  *Embarrassed* *Embarrassed*
Hmm... Maybe Gharn can post the battle after I killed you?  *rose*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #559 on: June 08, 2009, 17:33:18 PM »

@gharn lol, you really are idiot. they didn`t became marshals with 15 k, that`s what was left after they raced to kill armies in the end of the era. was there, so i kind of know those stuff better than you. so, they won one era against all odds, facing some tough (or at least stubborn) guys, while you cry for killing a gold mine on forum. sure, good player you are. don`t talk about things you can only dream about. ask naylord about mc/reaccao/IIIII

i never was no 1 in mil points, but was marshal in R1 and r4. you, any achievements? beside playing a realm almost empty

@reni don`t tell him, he lives in a fantasy world

Horde
Captain

« Reply #560 on: June 08, 2009, 17:34:03 PM »

There are at least 1000 battles like yours every day. If everyone will do the same this forum will be useless...  *pardon* That's why with action we understand only some epic battles, and not hitting gold coins or noobs out of any playable range...

I close here!  Good luck in your future "actions" *rose*
You were warned in the first post of this Forum that our battles would be posted here... if you're not interested don't read it, and stick to your Tamagotchi please  *rose*

smruti
« Reply #561 on: June 08, 2009, 17:34:43 PM »

Hmm... Maybe Gharn can post the battle after I killed you?  *rose*

shhh ...i dnt fight noobs...shhhhh  *hihi* *hihi* why dnt u say that u will kill me than kill me  *Grin* or u are too afraid of me that i will disband my army  *Tongue*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #562 on: June 08, 2009, 17:39:09 PM »

You were warned in the first post of this Forum that our battles would be posted here... if you're not interested don't read it, and stick to your Tamagotchi please  *rose*

pff, if you really think that any fight deserves posting, then lol, big fail 

smruti
« Reply #563 on: June 08, 2009, 17:40:20 PM »

pff, if you really think that any fight deserves posting, then lol, big fail 
k_mihai...http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=14081.0

i made into mp rankings in r2 top 40  *bear* *drunk* *cool*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #564 on: June 08, 2009, 17:43:20 PM »

@k_mihai...

you don't know how to write...so you are not worthy to answer....go and spam somewhereelse without trying to use idiotic words..

I advise you not to write the things that you can not tell directly to people's face in real life *Smiley*

as you are a kitty probably the most rude one after the Priest..your case is closed...

you can be nothing in a game that we are playing:) just a noob who looks at admirably to the real killers some eras before...

do you want me to find the sentences that you say that you are a kind of a noob when Ophelia is playing etc etc..

you are my new forum pet from now on:))) a marshal with 15 k *Smiley*))))))))))))))))))))))) at the beginning or in the end..it does not matter:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #565 on: June 08, 2009, 17:58:49 PM »

I do not wanna throw another spark to the fire (well, actually I do), but statistics is my specialty so...

If we compare Zeph and gharn I have to say that gharn is way better (statistically speaking ofc).

In Zeph's 135 fights 745p is made which makes 5.1p/fight.
In gharns 176 fights he made 1280p which makes 7.3p/fight.

Berserkers pointrate is 5,8

Pill is only 4,6  *cry*

Radooo have 2,9   *rose*

oops miscalculation , my ratio is 7.5-8 mp per attack....now beat that...84 attacks 600 mp  *cool* *cool*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #566 on: June 08, 2009, 18:12:31 PM »

@k_mihai...

you don't know how to write...so you are not worthy to answer....go and spam somewhereelse without trying to use idiotic words..

I advise you not to write the things that you can not tell directly to people's face in real life *Smiley*

as you are a kitty probably the most rude one after the Priest..your case is closed...

you can be nothing in a game that we are playing:) just a noob who looks at admirably to the real killers some eras before...

do you want me to find the sentences that you say that you are a kind of a noob when Ophelia is playing etc etc..

you are my new forum pet from now on:))) a marshal with 15 k *Smiley*))))))))))))))))))))))) at the beginning or in the end..it does not matter:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are the last one on this forum who can talk about writing in English. Come on, have you ever read what you write on forum. In RL as in forum, i would still call you a failure, a liar and a attention whore, so, don`t worry. To prove again you stupidity, i never was marshal with 15 k net. One of two, you either don`t know English, or you are a liar. Then, you are really a noob if you think being marshal with 15 k all era is something easy to achieve. Again, Radooo probably know more about this game than you will ever do, and has done more, while you talk about petty battles, mr. goldminer.

So, in the end, did you had any achievements in this game? Or you played some eras, with no results.

k_mihai...http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=14081.0

i made into mp rankings in r2 top 40  *bear* *drunk* *cool*

grats, but some rankings in which your name is showed would have been better *Tongue* 

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 18:18:14 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #567 on: June 08, 2009, 18:27:18 PM »

better to read carefully...I was talking about the other kitties with 15k ..I don't know you since 5 0r 10 days..as you are not my opponent you are just a chatter box mumbling here and there *Smiley*

I will tell you how those CLEVER guys had 15k with a marshal rank...they crushed their armies to some other friend to give him mp as they did the last era..or disband all..it is not something sooooo hard to do it nooby...

I am playing low points so I know those tricks of the clever guys so don't jump on every bone that you see arround...

btw..I bet you can't talk to any of a Turkish guy like that in IRL without being warned seriously *Smiley* if you want me to open what serious is...just consider the film 'Philedelphia...'

about Radooo ....he is my lovely squire who will show improvements in fighting skills... *rose*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #568 on: June 08, 2009, 18:49:12 PM »

@gharn
Lol dude, don`t lie again

Now, proven you again as liar, i never heared about you either. i may have been a noob when i was in Glory, but that changed, while you are still a noob who braggs on forum about killing gold mines on forumm, and with no achievements (or, if they are, i haven`t seen them).
Since you have problems reading i remind that i was considered something hard to achieve becoming marshal by having 15 k p the whole era. That`s impossible with crashing armies in the end. Now, in all eras you played, have you ever achieved smth worth to mention? Besides acting stupid on forum.

And if you think that being Turkish makes you special in my eyes, you are very wrong, who cares about that?. Ofc i`ll talk the same with you in RL.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #569 on: June 08, 2009, 18:58:49 PM »

And if you think that being Turkish makes you special in my eyes, you are very wrong, who cares about that?. Ofc i`ll talk the same with you in RL.

than you did not watch Philedelphia *Smiley*) I advise you to see it *Smiley*))

I don't get it..are you so lame or trying to be seen like that..

let's give it with coloured capital...for the last time...

I WAS TALKING ABOUT A SITUATION BY SAYING 15K EVENT..IT WAS TALKED FROM THE LAST ERA TILL NOW AND HOW YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A SIDE AT THAT DISCUSSION IS A REAL MYSTERY *Smiley*))))))))))))))

If you are not capable of understanding...just read the topic from the beginning..that issue was mentioned several times when you are a type of vitamin in orange rather than being here...it was about ther Richards..is that ok now?Huh?Huh? or if you are a member that time you are out of the point..did you get it now *Smiley* oh please get it because it was easier to tell it to some other breathing life form dude...

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: