Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 02:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215441 times)
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #525 on: June 07, 2009, 23:35:35 PM »

You just don't understand that we don't play this era...

you re talking so much for a game that you dont play  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #526 on: June 07, 2009, 23:55:45 PM »

if you  lower viracoccha's killing battle of 3rd person at mp I have to take this staff to game achievements...

you don't know vira and you can not mention sth like that as you did not play with him:)

that is the point...

about the forum bragging..this is sth between we and the kitties *Smiley*

nope, being 3rd in military points, in the beginning of an era is nothing, especially since that player isn`t much.
well, i remember his nick, and not in a good context.

and your forum bragging only show your stupidity, since you probably think you can prove something with worthless fights *Grin*
we should call you goldminer
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 23:56:27 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #527 on: June 07, 2009, 23:59:47 PM »

you re talking so much for a game that you dont play  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Do you still know what happened last era? *freak*

@gharn...a liar is someone who doesn't tell the truth...and you're exactly the proof *hihi*
And stop bragging about mp ranking in the beginning....they are mostly based on number of attacks...in top 15 there is only one player with less than 150 attacks and that is zeph who has even 4 time less attacks than others *hihi* the statistics are important...and if you look in top 15, only 2 players that probably never attacked a real player have 0 offensive losses (even you have one). Go and  *suicide*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #528 on: June 08, 2009, 00:12:09 AM »

yes the statistics are important..

@k_mihai..I am not the one that killed the gold coin *Smiley* but I don't think that you really interested in that...

what will be the fight that is worthy:)) do you want me to kill your army at the other era.. *hahaha* be sure that I could have done it if it had been possible  *hahaha*

@radooo...

statistics show sth but to the ones who can understand...(ofc it is out of your leauge my squire)

you will look at the player2s statistics..and get that he is a waver or not (waver like you or your staff)

you will look at the killing and the loss ratio...

so this means that ALL GUARDIANS are killers..Nagato is a killer too look at the statistics..but try to understand it either (if you can *Smiley*) )

oopps zeph did 4 times less than mine?Huh?Huh?Huh? check your eyes *Smiley*)

waiting for ages to make a huge army and get lots of mp with 1 battle does not show that you are a killer and it is the easiest thing...try to FIGHT continiously..but you can not little kitten..as we saw at the last war:)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 00:16:06 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #529 on: June 08, 2009, 00:22:45 AM »

oopps zeph did 4 times less than mine?Huh?Huh?Huh? check your eyes *Smiley*)

others=you?? and you say me not to tell how you are *hahaha*...you're the best bragger if you say that you=others *freak*

I showed you last era what it was to prove...my IO career has finished, just like my friends' careers...but you will never understand it *crazy*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #530 on: June 08, 2009, 00:32:08 AM »

@k_mihai..I am not the one that killed the gold coin *Smiley* but I don't think that you really interested in that...

what will be the fight that is worthy:)) do you want me to kill your army at the other era.. *hahaha* be sure that I could have done it if it had been possible  *hahaha*

you are the one who wrote about that on forum, so lol, mr goldminer. important fights, like against a good player, or showing some tactical skills (like intercepting or ambushing at second, army composition), or a massive fight. not some silly attacks against a gold mine, or against a player who lacks skills

and ofc, anything could be done if is possible *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 00:33:00 AM by k_mihai » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #531 on: June 08, 2009, 01:34:15 AM »

Sorry to disturb your debate... Yes they are important, but military ranking of first month means nothing generally...  *pardon*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #532 on: June 08, 2009, 08:01:03 AM »

@radooo...
what a career *Smiley*) a shiny one ofc but I will not give you a medal before you learn to fight from me my little squire... *Smiley* sorry life is not easy...

@k_mihai

just walk in your shoes dude..don't use the words of others or read carefully pls...

look at the chapter *Smiley* that Ophelia had killed  Mahadganza...you may see an ambush *Smiley*

@reni

you are right..but if a player is constantly on the top from the beginning and is killed form one of us..that means sth...

@radooo again...
I am happy that you understand who you are talking to while talking to fighting statistics *Smiley* good boy...*Smiley*
byw I love to see a new member in your CHURCH..but pls tell him that he will be regarded as nothing as your BULGARIANS by you *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #533 on: June 08, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »

lol, now you deny bragging about killing a goldmine? and a weak player after. pff, attention whore and liar

and if you like ambushes, you should build a statue to Radooo, he`s kind of good at that. and his career, winning the alliance ranking in r1, in a very good alliance who was targeted by the whole realm is something which you can only dream of.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:18:30 AM by k_mihai » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #534 on: June 08, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »

Sorry to disturb your debate... Yes they are important, but military ranking of first month means nothing generally...  *pardon*

They do mean the mili-rank for first month don't they?
smruti
« Reply #535 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:32 AM »

I showed you last era what it was to prove...my IO career has finished, just like my friends' careers...but you will never understand it *crazy*
*rose* *rose* i must not see u in IO then  *Grin* will summon a case against u then  *hihi* *hihi*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #536 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »

They do mean the mili-rank for first month don't they?

Here is an ice ream for you  *ice*
Ukobach
« Reply #537 on: June 08, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

Here is an ice ream for you  *ice*

What is an ice ream?
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #538 on: June 08, 2009, 12:26:03 PM »

What is an ice ream?

Try to find it out...  *freak* It should be an ice cream without "c" right?
Next time try to think more... You should not remain eternally in elementary *Grin*
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:27:39 PM by reni » Logged
Ukobach
« Reply #539 on: June 08, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

Try to find it out...  *freak* It should be an ice cream without "c" right?
Next time try to think more... You should not remain eternally in elementary *Grin*

Why think, I am surrounded by illiterates.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: