Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 16:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215353 times)
viracoccha
Satan from Hell
Private

My home is in Hell...I will come and get you...

« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2009, 20:55:14 PM »

I have newer been busted, at least last 1 and half years..... what a insulting  head_hurts_kr

The best live forever...thinking you N
smruti
« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2009, 20:59:26 PM »

I have newer been busted, at least last 1 and half years..... what a insulting  head_hurts_kr
dnt u lie , last era i attack ur forts during war (though all waves) but busted ur forts anyhow , before ophelia killed my army  *Grin*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2009, 21:02:47 PM »

@smruti...

I don't like the word ... lie...

I don't know how to use it in yours but it is a great insult in my country...so it is better to choose the words esp when they are used for a game...

they will know the power of my sword
viracoccha
Satan from Hell
Private

My home is in Hell...I will come and get you...

« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2009, 21:04:17 PM »

ahhhh ... you mean waves.... I hate wavers, they are boring people.... I am warrior and I try kill army's .... waves don't count on me .... I say  "wave me as much you want, but I kill your army anyway"   *hahaha*

The best live forever...thinking you N
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2009, 21:05:37 PM »

how can a noob be deadly  *hmm*

oh, by killing targets weaker even than them *Grin* I remember a nagato who always left armies home.

@gharn, as far as i see, you look like an attention whore, in a dying realm. where only few good players really play. i played IO before Glory, check my posts, if you can read. you don`t look as a good player to me, cause you only brag on forum. oh, and i said i was noob in R9 ages ago, not now.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2009, 21:06:28 PM »

that is my friend:))))))))))

we all hate wavers:))))) they wave a week..we kill an army once ...then we win the match  *Smiley*

@k_mihai..

check the mp chart..and talk later:)

beside if you are a nooby at r9 it means a lot too..you know r9 was the real test *Smiley*)))))))))))

besides that forum player (me) are playing with that few good players..I don't have to check your posts..it shows nothing...being here for a long time doesn't show that you are good..if you are good then you have to know how to appreciate...for example if you check mine you can't see any before last year at r4 in intertational forum ..I felt that I have to talk here because I saw too many arrogant people talking about themselves although they have no other superiority other than being the oldest forum members ..bla bla bla..

so cut the crap and play if you can..or just read and show respect to the ones who are playing *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 21:13:14 PM by gharn » Logged

smruti
« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2009, 21:09:24 PM »

@smruti...

I don't like the word ... lie...

I don't know how to use it in yours but it is a great insult in my country...so it is better to choose the words esp when they are used for a game...
Huh? Huh? why everybody is so serious here..... is that really everyone wanna to be huge warriors and thinks only respect and friendship comes only by winning wars and killing more army.....so is that it.....if yes , so be it (m starting next era in r2 , kill me thr and talk after wards untill then i aint posting in ur topics..)

and in my country lier is a word we use to pi** friends off , never see as an insult..... next era r2 ...... *evil*
smruti
« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2009, 21:10:33 PM »

and its a challenge ..... hard
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #518 on: June 07, 2009, 21:17:10 PM »

@smruti

you can pick a better word instead of liar as you know..do you see any words like that in my posts although I write quite a lot?? because I don't want to use words that may be understood as insult...

it is good to challenge in forum..but with the right words my friend *Smiley*

smruti
« Reply #519 on: June 07, 2009, 21:19:13 PM »

@smruti

you can pick a better word instead of liar as you know..do you see any words like that in my posts although I write quite a lot?? because I don't want to use words that may be understood as insult...

it is good to challenge in forum..but with the right words my friend *Smiley*
its much easier to beat someone and say , i beat u... but hell lot difficult to say someone m gonna kill u and then kill u... so r u on GUARDIANS???
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #520 on: June 07, 2009, 21:19:24 PM »

that is my friend:))))))))))

we all hate wavers:))))) they wave a week..we kill an army once ...then we win the match  *Smiley*

@k_mihai..

check the mp chart..and talk later:)

beside if you are a nooby at r9 it means a lot too..you know r9 was the real test *Smiley*)))))))))))

besides that forum player (me) are playing with that few good players..I don't have to check your posts..it shows nothing...being here for a long time doesn't show that you are good..if you are good then you have to know how to appreciate...for example if you check mine you can't see any before last year at r4 in intertational forum ..I felt that I have to talk here because I saw too many arrogant people talking about themselves although they have no other superiority other than being the oldest forum members ..bla bla bla..

so cut the crap and play if you can..or just read and show respect to the ones who are playing *Smiley*

i don`t have to show respect to the type of people who shows off with victories against goldmines. or who think that are good players when there is not much of a contest. R9 wasn`t a very competitive realm, if that is your test, it really shows your valor. try to be marshal in both R1 and R4, while fighting good players (i got my 1st star in one of biggest war ever) then we`ll talk.

if you don`t read my post, can you please try not to lie about what i said.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 23:25:15 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #521 on: June 07, 2009, 21:23:33 PM »

@k_mihai...

you are not a player here so I can not test your qualifications..so you don't mine or ours either...

have a good game where ever you play *Smiley*))

@smruti

you get my point..

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #522 on: June 07, 2009, 23:00:36 PM »

ahhhh ... you mean waves.... I hate wavers, they are boring people.... I am warrior and I try kill army's .... waves don't count on me .... I say  "wave me as much you want, but I kill your army anyway"   *hahaha*

you re really one of good warriors at IO...You cant find enough time for this game..if some day you can find enough time, evryone will learn about your fatal ability hard hard hard hard

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #523 on: June 07, 2009, 23:19:28 PM »

@k_mihai...

you are not a player here so I can not test your qualifications..so you don't mine or ours either...

have a good game where ever you play *Smiley*))

dude, in your case, i was talking about bragging on forum mostly. you started talking about in game achievements
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 23:24:54 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #524 on: June 07, 2009, 23:31:01 PM »

if you  lower viracoccha's killing battle of 3rd person at mp I have to take this staff to game achievements...

you don't know vira and you can not mention sth like that as you did not play with him:)

that is the point...

about the forum bragging..this is sth between we and the kitties *Smiley*

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: