Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:28:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215667 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #480 on: June 06, 2009, 14:15:20 PM »

funny *Smiley*))

they will know the power of my sword
Horde
Captain

« Reply #481 on: June 06, 2009, 17:13:00 PM »

lol Rocket... you consider me a noob, but you are so proud to have killed an incoming attack which I did not watch at the moment of impact...

About my waves on Dimo... they are just for fun... Dimo and me have been hitting each other since the beginning of this Era... almost every defensive loss he has comes from me... and I will continue to do this until the end of the Era (or as long as he stays in my 2x range)

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #482 on: June 06, 2009, 18:24:16 PM »

the map is about to be crushed *Smiley*) we all are having good battles *Smiley*

silvydave(GUARDIANS) Max029(_PHANTOMS_)   1067    145987    170   2514   0   0   71
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 18:25:37 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #483 on: June 06, 2009, 19:39:31 PM »

lol Rocket... you consider me a noob, but you are so proud to have killed an incoming attack which I did not watch at the moment of impact...

When did I say you are a noob? *sos* And what should I have done? Not defend against your attack?? Gharn wants me to teach how to fight...but your alliance never killed by armies but have 2 armies killed by me...that's an irony

Agony(GUARDIANS)  carlillo()            654    84534   79   1138  0  0  43

And another thing...gharn you rule man...what's with this battle? Agony caught carlillo's army at seconds?? How pathetic to put a fight against a goldmine *hahaha* *hahaha*
P.S. Agony, this is nothing personal with you...just I don't like to see gharn talking only BS

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #484 on: June 06, 2009, 20:04:44 PM »

I think you don't get how to fight at v1 *Smiley*))))

we are not giving the results of battles that are just fought by artistic movements:))))))) we are giving battles of good mp...

that guy was a gold coin nearly for 3 days..even I could not attack because of the risky formation of him...so this means Agony did a good battle...if it was so easy some other player could kil him in 3 or 4 days:))))))))

I think you are killing flying armies *Smiley* *Smiley*

ah radooo ah..try to learn sth from us pls..this era is your chance..just earn this and make me proud to see a new fighter (it is hard to belive but I am trying to make a fighter from you) who is served to era 4 *Smiley*))))))))))

ps: that gold coin was more valuable than you because he had an army *Smiley*))))..

R.I.P dear gold coin...Radooo learned a new lesson over your dead army *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 20:09:03 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #485 on: June 06, 2009, 22:02:35 PM »

I think you don't get how to fight at v1 *Smiley*))))

we are not giving the results of battles that are just fought by artistic movements:))))))) we are giving battles of good mp...

that guy was a gold coin nearly for 3 days..even I could not attack because of the risky formation of him...so this means Agony did a good battle...if it was so easy some other player could kil him in 3 or 4 days:))))))))

Still pathetic to be proud with a battle against a goldmine *hahaha*

ah radooo ah..try to learn sth from us pls..this era is your chance..just earn this and make me proud to see a new fighter (it is hard to belive but I am trying to make a fighter from you) who is served to era 4 *Smiley*))))))))))

You will not get ever that this is a multiplayer game...I played last year at least only for my alliance...now we moved to another game to rule it too *hihi*

ps: that gold coin was more valuable than you because he had an army *Smiley*))))..

R.I.P dear gold coin...Radooo learned a new lesson over your dead army *Smiley*

You ask someone that doesn't play to have an army *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #486 on: June 06, 2009, 22:14:17 PM »

About my waves on Dimo... they are just for fun... Dimo and me have been hitting each other since the beginning of this Era... almost every defensive loss he has comes from me...

and the rest is probably from the Pillagers  *pardon*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #487 on: June 06, 2009, 22:14:59 PM »

and the rest is probably from the Pillagers  *pardon*
*Grin*  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #488 on: June 06, 2009, 22:35:00 PM »

so..he is gangbanged *hahaha*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #489 on: June 06, 2009, 23:26:47 PM »

@radooo

pls learn this...you MAY RULE NOTHING untill learning the cheezy parts of that game *Smiley* pls shiver and come to yourself my rookie squire...

as I tell you before..disband those wildones and be civilized *Smiley* we helped you a lot..and we are here for you..we will help you whenever you want...

ps:that gold coin deserved some respect..at least noone dared to attack him for a few days although he is inactive....

what about you *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 23:27:19 PM by gharn » Logged

smruti
« Reply #490 on: June 07, 2009, 04:23:54 AM »

noobs rock  hooray hooray KoSac u tryin to match my posting speed  *Angry*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #491 on: June 07, 2009, 05:02:25 AM »

About my waves on Dimo... they are just for fun... Dimo and me have been hitting each other since the beginning of this Era... almost every defensive loss he has comes from me... and I will continue to do this until the end of the Era (or as long as he stays in my 2x range)

you should had watched it, is no excuse *Grin*

@gharn that was a lol battle to be talked about on forum

smruti
« Reply #492 on: June 07, 2009, 05:44:42 AM »

you should had watched it, is no excuse *Grin*

i thought m the one who doesnt watch attacks  scratch scratch
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #493 on: June 07, 2009, 05:51:52 AM »

i thought m the one who doesnt watch attacks  scratch scratch

lol, why you?

smruti
« Reply #494 on: June 07, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »

lol, why you?
u know noob stuffs *Embarrassed* *Embarrassed* , noobs attack and go out for playing soccer  Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: