Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:26:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211537 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #450 on: June 05, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »

Or he means that 5 out of 10 people in the top 10 mili is either Avengers or ex Avengers.

Last era we had the whole realm against us, just as we wanted and I am really happy with our effort despite we could not finish as no 1.
All glory to LPS and smokers, they did great!

Yep so did we and credit to avengers they did well and we both made r4  fun last era. but to me no alliance has dominated r4 since monarchs then legionXIII. I only hope though this era picks up and becomes worthwhile really playing as it is probally the last era r4 will be v1 rules. As it will be changing to v4a rules next era *Angry* Unless a miricale happens!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #451 on: June 05, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »

update........

Cats are officially tamed..they are not wild anymore *Smiley*

think twice before dealing with GUARDIANS *Smiley*

You are really pathetic.....no other comments

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #452 on: June 05, 2009, 12:47:48 PM »

At least there was a great alliance there *hihi*

stop being an idiot andy when monachs won phantoms kicked your butt so don't get above your mate

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #453 on: June 05, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

*Grin*  

well, 2 star generals in top 50 mil, even 3 star, only 9 marshals, with just 2 people over 40 k mp, hmm, not much of competition then in r4 last era

@samyoboy , monarchs was ok, but we were talking about smth before that

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #454 on: June 05, 2009, 12:54:17 PM »

stop being an idiot andy when monachs won phantoms kicked your butt so don't get above your mate

I won't comment too much your insults...but will you keep telling about that war for ever......if it wasn't for zep those phantoms wouldn't know what an attack means.....so you could shut up for once
and kicking your butt means 100 fort 1 attacks from 5 players against 1 player who was online 3h/day Huh??

PS: too bad you waren't a smoker whole last era, the ranking would of looked diferent, and a war surely would of haved other result *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:57:03 PM by andy_eu » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #455 on: June 05, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »

*Grin*  

well, 2 star generals in top 50 mil, even 3 star, only 9 marshals, with just 2 people over 40 k mp, hmm, not much of competition then in r4 last era

@samyoboy , monarchs was ok, but we were talking about smth before that

Yes, last era was pretty lame if counting Marshals, but it was very intense among the top 5 or so alliances. My most funny era so far, even counting the one I won in R9.

And andy is not an idiot, he's a great guy that lead LPS to a very nice win.  *bear*

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 13:00:47 PM by Ukobach » Logged
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #456 on: June 05, 2009, 13:03:07 PM »

well spoken andy  *hihi*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #457 on: June 05, 2009, 13:31:24 PM »

Yes, last era was pretty lame if counting Marshals, but it was very intense among the top 5 or so alliances. My most funny era so far, even counting the one I won in R9.

And andy is not an idiot, he's a great guy that lead LPS to a very nice win.  *bear*

that one was more intense in R1, having like all realm against, and outranking the ones who invented low point strategy for alliances *Grin*
http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=8300.0
and many of the people who gharn call noobs were there, Reaccao, Belgarion, Octavian, Tugboat who quit, Nebthe, Isolde, Radoo, Hiske, even me, Legion XIII also, Montego. 

oh, and for a really big war *Grin* http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=2694.0

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #458 on: June 05, 2009, 15:05:00 PM »

You are really pathetic.....no other comments

I think there are two issuses...

1)you have to learn what pathetic means and compare it with your situation
2)you have to learn to congratulate the ones who DOMINATE your allience in a war as a civilized man...

who is the winner?? is that you?? if not keep your head down and salute the ones who give effort...

or if you are so good (I know that you are) try to reach our 3x and fight..otherwise don't talk nonsense and watch only...(you can disband all your soldiers after a war ,don't worry..you are the best that know how to do it..
we all tried to get some points to fight..you could do it too..) if this is not your option stop whinning and look at the score *Smiley*

@radooo...where are you?? did cats eat your tongue too (just as you told me a few days ago while you were winning) I think you loose nothing if you congratulate us *Smiley*)

YES... ALL WILD ONES ARE TAMED...OFFICIALLY UNDER THE ASHES OF THE_CHURCH THAT BURST INTO FLAMES

...as shown in the signature...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 15:06:48 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #459 on: June 05, 2009, 15:14:55 PM »

sorry, no player from The_Church was killed...only in your dreams [:-}
And I won't congratulate anyone who cheats...sorry, cheaters don't deserve anything *rose*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #460 on: June 05, 2009, 15:20:21 PM »

disband your so-called allience *Smiley*)))))))

that is the only option to clear your name *Smiley* or what do we say about your allience Wildcats=The_Church and Bulgarians Huh?...what is ısolde's position...she is a Bulgarian too..in which section can she be regarded..??

oh damn...too many options for explaining nothing *Smiley*)))))))))))))))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 15:21:00 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #461 on: June 05, 2009, 15:38:57 PM »

I've made an image about Guardians/Avengers...3 bans in 5 months say it all *hmm*

And gharn, nobody can save you...

P.S. Just a funny thing I saw yesterday. With 3 hours before of the end of the war, with a nice lead and with all the threats in offline till the end of the war...agony did waves *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 15:40:37 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #462 on: June 05, 2009, 15:55:40 PM »

about Agony's waves...

do you know why:)))))))))))))

to have fun:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

it is like to cut off the head and thrust it into a stick and wander with it to show the superiority:)))))

but you are too far away from fighting soul *Smiley*) we had fun with that waves:)))))

or I can explain it with some other way but it can not be read in a forum:))))) I can write it to you through pm if you want *hahaha*

I am not banned so I am the head of the fun now...

poor wilds:))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 15:56:54 PM by gharn » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #463 on: June 05, 2009, 16:04:47 PM »

I won't comment too much your insults...but will you keep telling about that war for ever......if it wasn't for zep those phantoms wouldn't know what an attack means.....so you could shut up for once
and kicking your butt means 100 fort 1 attacks from 5 players against 1 player who was online 3h/day Huh??

PS: too bad you waren't a smoker whole last era, the ranking would of looked diferent, and a war surely would of haved other result *hahaha*

well you only had fort 1's except you f7 boxed. all your other members where out of attack range and you lost war with them cause another member other than zep ambushed you! Yes if I had'nt had rl problems you would have lost last era I agree with that *hihi* And annoy's me when sv_iv was civil with you, You where just outright rude to her! Slingshot told me you where a big head then. But I don't judge till I see and you are a big head *hmm*

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #464 on: June 05, 2009, 16:44:05 PM »

well you only had fort 1's except you f7 boxed. all your other members where out of attack range and you lost war with them cause another member other than zep ambushed you! Yes if I had'nt had rl problems you would have lost last era I agree with that *hihi* And annoy's me when sv_iv was civil with you, You where just outright rude to her! Slingshot told me you where a big head then. But I don't judge till I see and you are a big head *hmm*

You are right, I am a big head, so? Does this anything have to do with this topic?Huh?....I guess not....and you can win this era, I mean your alliance could win......good luck

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: