Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:44:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215514 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #435 on: June 04, 2009, 23:28:46 PM »

yes you are right but it is risky to share the knowledge if it is not a real tactics like hiding the army or sth...

you are a good one but if some other use this for his/her own benefit??? that is why it is not good to share some actions if they have nothing to do with the simple game actions..

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #436 on: June 04, 2009, 23:39:52 PM »

And what was my fault that I discovered involuntary a bug? Should I have made building and army to get out of negative points? Yes...I took a huge advantage of that bug...with my army I could have killed players with 500k points and they wouldn't have the chance to kill me *freak*
And I still don't see what's the problem with taking medals for the biggest battles of the day *xxx*
So I should tell everyone how to get negative points to see in every era some players with negative points? Well, it's not hard to do it, that's all you can know *hihi*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 23:42:55 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #437 on: June 04, 2009, 23:51:10 PM »

yes you are right but it is risky to share the knowledge if it is not a real tactics like hiding the army or sth...

you are a good one but if some other use this for his/her own benefit??? that is why it is not good to share some actions if they have nothing to do with the simple game actions..

I like to share knowledge as it means other players get better and the competition harder which makes game more challenging! Maybe we don't all need to know how todo negative points as we would'nt be able to attack each other. *hahaha* *hahaha* But as for teaching tatics I am happy to teach all I know.
   In real life I was a 4x british under 16's martial arts champion and also won a couple of junior international titles. If my instructor had with held kinowledge (which some do) I would'nt have been one of the best in my age group *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #438 on: June 04, 2009, 23:54:54 PM »

@radooo

this is not your fault to find it..but did you report it before playing even 1 single day???

if so I took all my words back...but if you played and use this advantage even once...it is something...

I am talking about ethics while you are calling me a liar and a cheater...that is my point otherwise I don't care how it can be done...

there is nothing that can prove if you answer right..but I will believe what you will choose to say..and leave it to your conscience

@samyoboy
I like to share what I know too..but just the tactics..not the bugs(which I know none)

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2009, 00:01:18 AM »

@radooo

this is not your fault to find it..but did you report it before playing even 1 single day???

if so I took all my words back...but if you played and use this advantage even once...it is something...

I am talking about ethics while you are calling me a liar and a cheater...that is my point otherwise I don't care how it can be done...

there is nothing that can prove if you answer right..but I will believe what you will choose to say..and leave it to your conscience

@samyoboy
I like to share what I know too..but just the tactics..not the bugs(which I know none)

5 minutes after I made negative points, I put prints on forum...nobody from admins asked me about it though...
And I'm just one of the best bug finders...at least in games made by IO admins *freak* soon they will stop me from joining their games *freak*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #440 on: June 05, 2009, 00:08:30 AM »

so as I wrote above..I took all my words about this situation back...

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #441 on: June 05, 2009, 09:10:38 AM »

update........

Cats are officially tamed..they are not wild anymore *Smiley*

after SEMPER_FI GUARDIANS won this war too..

Enemy alliance            The war has started.         The war ended          Points won      Points lost         Total
    SEMPER_FI              2009-05-25 16:00:12        2009-06-01 16:00:12       225                 69               156
     Wildcats                 2009-05-29 03:50:05        2009-06-05 03:50:05       634                576               58

I advise you to try it next time...

Dimouzunov and Geshmaka waved us like Hell and at first we decided not to respond because we love to fight not with waves..but all GUARDIANS wanted to fight back as they don't want to accept the defeat so easily...
the difference is lowered from -61 to -5 in a short time by waving..at that moment The_Priest went to vac.mode...we decided to kill Iris as she was a sitting duck this era and I gave leadership to Ophelia to do that...but unfortunately Iris had gone to vac mode too before the election finished...so we had only Dimo and Geshmaka to fight against..andy and Radooo were out of the league...at that night the worst scenerio happened and Dimouzunov killed Agony...than the war turned to be sth different because it was not waves that would defeat us..we were shot by our weapon...so Silvia began to produce huge amount of army and saved them at production..only option was to kill Dimo's army...she saved them at production because we wanted Dimo to be relaxed and leave his army at home at his block...all plan was based on this 1 time surprise attack..and for that reason we passed leadership to silvia for bonus moral...but as the time was so limited she chose to attack before the nomination ended because Dimo took his block in an unexpected period...silvia took the last shot and killed Dimo nearly 30 min after his block ended(travel time is nearly 4 hrs)...but that was not enough for the last day as Wildcats were leading again..so Poki killed Dimo again and we secured the war..

some impressive battles of that war

dimouzunov(Wildcats)  Agony(GUARDIANS)    1543   127314   162  2316   0  0   102

silvydave(GUARDlANS) dimouzunov(Wildcats) 2329   190933    277 4036    0  0   155

poki(GUARDlANS)        dimouzunov(Wildcats) 551     107524    91  1258    0   0   36

------------------------

war had turned to a bloody one and we did what we do the best...killing *Smiley*

this war was not so important if it had continued with waves..it can be regarded as an ordinary one...but this meant sth..only 2 players are giving a Hell of a fight and we destroy the major one completely...

The_Church was converted to Wildcats...and we BURNED THE_CHURCH DOWN with bloody battles...in a war that is DECLARED by them...

it was fun to fight that battle..the war income will be huge for the era for Poki..Agony and our bloody lady Silvia...(thanks wildones *Smiley* ) we will get stronger easily with that war income as we planned....

we salute Dimo and geshmaka for their efforts...they really fought an amazing war...they took the advantage of fighting only two (diminishing the target and attacking a wider range) but they made one mistake..and we were there at that time...fighter instinct *Smiley*))

a new lesson has to be learned...

think twice before dealing with GUARDIANS *Smiley*

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:13:01 AM by gharn » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #442 on: June 05, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »

You guys totally write too much, but I have to say a few things...

As Ophelia cleared out, I was Silvy-dave (for a short period of time) in R9, not Silvydave.

@ Gharn : Noone can match your skills in upsetting people in the forum, you rule everyone, And I know you are laughing all day long. Keep it up!

@ Polish : When the hell are you going back into play!!!!

@ GUARDIANS : Nice wars, and war-stories.

@ Poki : Youre a killer now, I am so happy I dragged you out of the farmers trade.

@ All : As Polish say, Zeph, Radooo and the others are definitely not bad players, on the contrary they are quite amazing players, but you all have to understand that the GUARDIANS/Avengers/Pill(age) guys are not that bad either so the who is good who is bad debate is just stupid.

Over and out
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #443 on: June 05, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

congrats GUARDIANS  *rose* very well done and a great story gharn  *bravo*

somehow i get the feeling that Avengers rule again without even showing up in r4 as an alliance  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #444 on: June 05, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

congrats GUARDIANS  *rose* very well done and a great story gharn  *bravo*

somehow i get the feeling that Avengers rule again without even showing up in r4 as an alliance  *hahaha*

when did avengers rule r4  *pardon* They spent most the era trying to knock smokers off the top spot and finished 3rd. Thats a bit pretencious to say they ruled  *hmm* I suppose you mean r9 i'm on my hols there *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #445 on: June 05, 2009, 12:20:09 PM »

grr, armies left home... but gratz!

@Ukobach, no idea, most people i knew as allies and adversaries left so hmm

Ukobach
« Reply #446 on: June 05, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »

grr, armies left home... but gratz!

@Ukobach, no idea, most people i knew as allies and adversaries left so hmm

Well, some just change their names.
Ukobach
« Reply #447 on: June 05, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »

when did avengers rule r4  *pardon* They spent most the era trying to knock smokers off the top spot and finished 3rd. Thats a bit pretencious to say they ruled  *hmm* I suppose you mean r9 i'm on my hols there *hihi*

Or he means that 5 out of 10 people in the top 10 mili is either Avengers or ex Avengers.

Last era we had the whole realm against us, just as we wanted and I am really happy with our effort despite we could not finish as no 1.
All glory to LPS and smokers, they did great!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #448 on: June 05, 2009, 12:37:01 PM »

Well, some just change their names.

yes, but most left, and i mean some really tough players like Beaztie, Reaccao, Q-Bura, or strong alliances like Pax, Soldiers, IIIIII

just compare mil rankings here http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=15601.0 and here http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=7875.msg65549#msg65549, as far as number of marshals etc.

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #449 on: June 05, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »

yes, but most left, and i mean some really tough players like Beaztie, Reaccao, Q-Bura, or strong alliances like Pax, Soldiers, IIIIII

just compare mil rankings here http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=15601.0 and here http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=7875.msg65549#msg65549, as far as number of marshals etc.

At least there was a great alliance there *hihi*

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: