Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 01:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 216558 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #420 on: June 04, 2009, 21:51:59 PM »

Rocket, Berserkers doesn't use the forum much... if you need something from him just send him a private message...

on which of his accounts?On the banned accounts he will get the message in 2 days *hihi*...and I saw he logged in forum this evening [:-}

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #421 on: June 04, 2009, 21:53:24 PM »

@radooo

hey man..as you are educating in a faculty...learn sth from the ones who passed that section nearly 11 years ago...

if you don't have the guts to hold your temper...DON'T write ..do you get it...

we all are playing that game with our a** while you are trying to use all of your brain because this is a so simple game...no one gives you a medal when you win a battle so don't be so aggressive..sometimes accept to shut up against  the ones who are better than you are in this simple game...

I never say lie esp for a game...play if you want or go whereever you want..that is your call..but stop whinning when you loose..you are not a child crying after the sugar that is taken from him...

If you knew B I think you don't mention about having balls.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 21:53:59 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #422 on: June 04, 2009, 22:00:22 PM »

Nice hit...  *rose* *rose* *rose*

My girl returned from Madrid last night... we had a little fight because I was making army-save yesterday while she wanted to spend time with me, so I miscalculated my arrival time...   *freak*

Ah well... getting killed 3 times in 11 months is not such a big deal... we are fighting 3 wars at the same time... two of them we are leading by more then 10k points difference... the other one is only 5k behind because 1 army got caught... (mine)

Have fun in the remaining of this war.... (we are)

Say Thanks to her from my side *heart* *heart*....thts really bad of u tom *freak*...she came to meet u and u were playing io.... rant rant thts baad....you should give her more time *friends* *friends*.....by the way i really wish more gals like her to you... *rose* *rose*

Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #423 on: June 04, 2009, 22:05:38 PM »

what are u doing here akash Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? here is guardians topic, not avengers topic *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue*
off course i am not serious *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* nice to see u here *rose*
last war, your ally had  done many wave on me:) i hope you will come to me again:) really i want to action again evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4

well i was not present in the previous war.... *freak* *freak* well i would really like to visit you ophelia but it seems theres nobody to welcome me......i come from so far...and what i find is just empty forts and nobody to welcome me...thts really dissapointing rant rant nobody does tht to their guests....why dont u visit me...i will give u a nice reception...... *rose* *rose*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #424 on: June 04, 2009, 22:07:54 PM »

we all are playing that game with our a** while you are trying to use all of your brain because this is a so simple game...no one gives you a medal when you win a battle so don't be so aggressive..sometimes accept to shut up against  the ones who are better than you are in this simple game...

I never say lie esp for a game...play if you want or go whereever you want..that is your call..but stop whinning when you loose..you are not a child crying after the sugar that is taken from him...

If you knew B I think you don't mention about having balls.

You went too far when you said that zeph or hiske declared the war...you know better than me what's happening in the alliance? Maybe you know what I did this morning too *crazy* And not only that you lied (like you did in most of your posts, but you deny it), but you said it with such a tone and with such arrogance and irony...if you don't know something, don't talk...don't pretend to be something that you aren't
And I admit that you are better than me ... at cheating... you can do a race with your friends to see who is better at cheating

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #425 on: June 04, 2009, 22:16:58 PM »

learn what is cheating and than talk..using the corruptions of the games is not strategy..like you and your friends do all the time...I don't care if you fool yourselves but we are not stupid as you claim..

did you see any illegal action that I do?? I see one in your signature..so don't talk and if you dare to talk by using my name have some good arguments...

you can not higher your name by using your too many CLEVER strategies .You are so lucky that you are not Turkish guys..we really would mock at you all the time but imn this platform you are all welcomed...*Smiley*

no matter..WE BEAT YOU AND CRUSHED YOUR ARMIES WITH FUN :)this is in terms of game..so you'd better talk if you have something to say about WILDCATS being CRUSHED BY GUARDIANS:)

or leave this place like a TAMED little kitten *Smiley*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #426 on: June 04, 2009, 22:21:11 PM »

actually, what`s in his sign wasn`t cheating

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #427 on: June 04, 2009, 22:22:49 PM »

actually, what`s in his sign wasn`t cheating

try to tell him that *hahaha* even if 10 people will tell him, he will not understand...he undestands only what he wants *freak*

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #428 on: June 04, 2009, 22:28:14 PM »

try to tell him that *hahaha* even if 10 people will tell him, he will not understand...he undestands only what he wants *freak*

I just want to know how you do that with your net points? *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Horde
Captain

« Reply #429 on: June 04, 2009, 22:29:54 PM »

try disbanding some soldiers...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #430 on: June 04, 2009, 22:31:08 PM »

I just want to know how you do that with your net points? *hihi*

many want to know...and it's not from the bug with double armies

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #431 on: June 04, 2009, 22:41:43 PM »

I think I am not speaking in English...

ok I write it with capital letters to close the case..

IT IS NOT A CHEAT BUT AS THIS IS A KIND OF BUG AND RADOOO CONTINUED TO PLAY LIKE THAT HE GOT SOME ADVANTAGE FROM THAT POSITION LIKE NOT BEING ATTACKED BY ANYONE...THIS IS NOT FAIR AND IF HE PLAYED EVEN 1 DAY LIKE THAT THIS IS THE SAME AS USING SOME KIND OF CHEAT *Smiley*

if it were in a serious game like Ogame..he would be banned forever....
but IO has lots of corrupted game actions like having medals with pillages in the first few days of the era...

it is not cool to use them ...or it is cool to show this if you were at age of 10 or sth...we are giving time to this game and we have the right to show respect to the time we share..I do...that is why it is not funny to talk with adult people like they are teenagers...

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #432 on: June 04, 2009, 22:54:23 PM »

I think I am not speaking in English...

ok I write it with capital letters to close the case..

IT IS NOT A CHEAT BUT AS THIS IS A KIND OF BUG AND RADOOO CONTINUED TO PLAY LIKE THAT HE GOT SOME ADVANTAGE FROM THAT POSITION LIKE NOT BEING ATTACKED BY ANYONE...THIS IS NOT FAIR AND IF HE PLAYED EVEN 1 DAY LIKE THAT THIS IS THE SAME AS USING SOME KIND OF CHEAT *Smiley*

if it were in a serious game like Ogame..he would be banned forever....
but IO has lots of corrupted game actions like having medals with pillages in the first few days of the era...

it is not cool to use them ...or it is cool to show this if you were at age of 10 or sth...we are giving time to this game and we have the right to show respect to the time we share..I do...that is why it is not funny to talk with adult people like they are teenagers...

your wrong gharn in r1 some players where band for using bug but from other players I have talked to radooo did something different. Hence it intrests me how he did it. If he had used bug he would have been band outright.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #433 on: June 04, 2009, 23:11:00 PM »

I am sorry samyoboy but I am right..this is an intervention to game options...if it is not banned it has to be taught as general bug...or some friendship issue took place..

IF A PLAYER CAN DO THIS IT IS AN INTERVENTION..and each intervention has to be bannable..how can I be sure that he had known some other interventions that are useful for him but we or you or the others can't detect...

I learned from some player admin friend that players can CREATE money in terms of millions (ofcourse it is bannable when detected..) but what if it is not detected even once?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I am sure that Radooo don't do those but noone can say that there is a PROBABILITY that he could use this EVEN ONCE...

a game like IO can not have the absolute control...if it has there are lots of things that has to be detected...
this is an online game so the weakness of the player has to be his not being online at the right time..so auto refreshers has to be banned but they can not be..because NOONE CAN DETECT IT..the admin panel has not so many options I suppose... some little programs like auto refreshers are banneble forever in most of the serious online games like Ogame..because the admin panel can detect it easily..you can not ban what you can not catch...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 23:12:49 PM by gharn » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2009, 23:24:27 PM »

I am sorry samyoboy but I am right..this is an intervention to game options...if it is not banned it has to be taught as general bug...or some friendship issue took place..

IF A PLAYER CAN DO THIS IT IS AN INTERVENTION..and each intervention has to be bannable..how can I be sure that he had known some other interventions that are useful for him but we or you or the others can't detect...

I learned from some player admin friend that players can CREATE money in terms of millions (ofcourse it is bannable when detected..) but what if it is not detected even once?Huh?Huh?Huh?

I am sure that Radooo don't do those but noone can say that there is a PROBABILITY that he could use this EVEN ONCE...

gharn other players have been band and when you have a player with negative points his account will get checked and looked at closely refreshers don't create

a game like IO can not have the absolute control...if it has there are lots of things that has to be detected...
this is an online game so the weakness of the player has to be his not being online at the right time..so auto refreshers has to be banned but they can not be..because NOONE CAN DETECT IT..the admin panel has not so many options I suppose... some little programs like auto refreshers are banneble forever in most of the serious online games like Ogame..because the admin panel can detect it easily..you can not ban what you can not catch...

I don't see how refreshers give negative net *pardon* And as I say others have been band and any player with negative net is gonna be investigated. And have account looked into. I like learning all aspects of game so rather than accussing someone of cheating I am more intrested in how they did it [:-} The biggest mistake any player makes is thinking they know it all cause to me old dogs can learn new tricks *hihi*

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: