Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215295 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #405 on: June 04, 2009, 21:08:44 PM »

did Ayhiya killed any of you:) you got more points over him..and I don't care who is doing what..like isolde or ophelia using refreshers last era..or using trojans or using secondary people like drizzt taking care of zephfirs acc...or sth like that...

my job is to lead the most destructive allience and fight with my friends:))

like they killed your allience piece by piece:))))))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #406 on: June 04, 2009, 21:09:42 PM »

she killed me last era when i was sleeping  *sad* *sad* didnt even said sorry  *pardon*

i regret to u  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

you must look at this topic and then you must apologize  *freak* *freak* *freak*

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=12743.540

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #407 on: June 04, 2009, 21:13:35 PM »

@radooo

you said..'Please tell me which member of The_Church declared the war... '
it was Zephfir or Hiske that was the leader at the beginning

learn this too..ONLY LEADERS CAN DECLARE WAR you will learn this when you will be a one *hahaha*

btw..just try to fight instead of talking..ooopps..you are out of range:))))))))))))))))) so tell your Bulgarians (as you mentioned) to fight for you:))) *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

the war hasn't finished yet..we are waiting till the end to celebrate

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 21:14:45 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #408 on: June 04, 2009, 21:14:35 PM »

did Ayhiya killed any of you:) you got more points over him..and I don't care who is doing what..like isolde or ophelia using refreshers last era..or using trojans or using secondary people like drizzt taking care of zephfirs acc...or sth like that...

my job is to lead the most destructive allience and fight with my friends:))

like they killed your allience piece by piece:))))))))))))))

but you knew he was a multi-account and you allowed him in alliance...at least drizzt, isolde and others did legal things.

Till now 3 of your friends were banned...so I saw clearly what friends you have *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2009, 21:16:08 PM »

i regret to u  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

you must look at this topic and then you must apologize  *freak* *freak* *freak*

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=12743.540

hahaha last era was fun

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #410 on: June 04, 2009, 21:16:51 PM »

my dear friend..Ophelia was a GUARDIANS before that Glory..so do you get who we are:)))) as you said that she was killing when you were a noob..we both were killing under the flag of GUARDIANS in which I was the leader

dude, do you know about which period i was talking about? cause when i was in r9, i still don`t remember you. Terror with Despot was a strong alliance before i played, Wargasm was decent, Glory was strong, Lusitania was amazing, Tracii were pretty good.  

if u wanna dream dream big  *hihi* *hihi*

well, going to r1 with a group of friends and fighting with all realm almost, ending up in top ranks mil and in the alliance who won that realm was pretty big at a time where most international players avoided r1

thanks my friend...but i prefer to call me as most killer noob  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

you killing skills are amazing *Tongue*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 21:17:52 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #411 on: June 04, 2009, 21:19:36 PM »

@radooo

you said..'Please tell me which member of The_Church declared the war... '
it was Zephfir or Hiske that was the leader at the beginning

learn this too..ONLY LEADERS CAN DECLARE WAR you will learn this when you will be a one *hahaha*

Now I can say that you are stupid! And I will apologize for using this word only when you'll admit your part...Dimouzounov was leader when the war was declared...because he wanted...now go and lie somewhere else...and don't learn me things you don't know *crazy*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #412 on: June 04, 2009, 21:20:28 PM »

they are my friends..so what:)))

using another acc by taking his to vac mode is sth similar the rules don't allow this without having a written permission...*Smiley* or crushing to zephfir at the end of the last era is giving a willing source to a player..and it is bannable...but I don't care...for example you cheated too (without knowing ofcourse ) as it is seen in your signature..you took the advantage of it for a long time...but you are still friend of some others..did you get it now:)))))))

Horde
Captain

« Reply #413 on: June 04, 2009, 21:23:10 PM »

hahaha last era was fun
Yeah it was... and I regret having said nice things about Dexter in that forum.....
dude... this is just sad... I hate it when good players leave the game... Hope everything goes alright in real life for you mate! Hope to see you again soon...  *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #414 on: June 04, 2009, 21:26:04 PM »

@K-mihai

that is obvious that you can not remember because we fought just for fun..not for big wars that eraas GUARDIANS...we were a Hell of an allience one era before...GUARDIANS was that..Blaze that formed Glory was a GUARDIANS too:)) we were all together:) this means we are really old with Ophelia here:)

@radooo...

if dimo was the leader..zephfir was active too..why did not he stop him??

besides the stupidity is relevant...don't use it again cause I will not warn you once more..if you loose your temper..so don't write...

read all the comments so see who is what ...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 21:28:39 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #415 on: June 04, 2009, 21:32:38 PM »

if dimo was the leader..zephfir was active too..why did not he stop him??

besides the stupidity is relevant...don't use it again cause I will not warn you once more..if you loose your temper..so don't write...

read all the comments so see who is what ...

I told you three times that we let dimo have the war if he wanted...but you don't get it *crazy*
And you turned it now...Your words: "learn this too..ONLY LEADERS CAN DECLARE WAR  you will learn this when you will be a one "...well, I can teach you how to use your brain if you want...I see that it is useless now for you
And you asked me why I called you pathetic...maybe because you are *pardon*
Few days ago, you and Berserkers were really happy that he killed Zephfir and that he is number 1 in MP...now he is banned and he doesn't have the balls to write on forum...
I've had enough of your BS...nothing you write is true...only lies and BS

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #416 on: June 04, 2009, 21:33:08 PM »

@K-mihai

that is obvious that you can not remember because we fought just for fun..not for big wars that eraas GUARDIANS...we were a Hell of an allience one era before...GUARDIANS was that..Blaze that formed Glory was a GUARDIANS too:)) we were all together:)

One era before wasn`t Terror like the alliance? *Grin* with KingJohn whining on forum about being pillaged by Despot or his allies.  but nvm, u are right about playing then. and yeah, i played for fun also, and to try some stuff. Learned a lot from Tiger, and tried to explain to Kj the concept of army saves (he still doesn`t get it) *Grin* but you are wrong in considering Radoo or Zephir bad players.

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #417 on: June 04, 2009, 21:43:34 PM »

K_Mihai,
 i begun to this game thanks to gharn...i didnt hear anything about IO till gharn invited me here...than we begun r9 together 4 era ego...next era i was member of glory with tiger...tiger was my close neighbor first era *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* but i wasnt in his range because of his huge points *hihi* *hihi*
make a long story short, i am a real guardians  *rose* *rose* *rose* but glory was very important ally for me...we were be friend with tiger thanks to glory:) he is one of good man in IO *rose* and i meet u that time too...u said that u were noob player in that time but i remember  u was not that much noob *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #418 on: June 04, 2009, 21:48:13 PM »

...and he doesn't have the balls to write on forum...
I've had enough of your BS...nothing you write is true...only lies and BS
Rocket, Berserkers doesn't use the forum much... if you need something from him just send him a private message...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #419 on: June 04, 2009, 21:50:13 PM »

@ophelia
thx *Smiley* well, i still had some things to learn. before that era in r9, i played r2, where i missed mil ranks by 6 spots *Grin* but learned to play aggressive, and r7, where i really didn`t knew much, but was stubborn *Grin* and one month in r4, but got bored
i liked in Gory, was cool *Smiley* gl in R4 *Smiley*  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: