Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211694 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2009, 20:35:23 PM »

geshmaka is in wildcats? what did u do, take good players from former eras in put them in one group?

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2009, 20:37:32 PM »

geshmaka is in wildcats? what did u do, take good players from former eras in put them in one group?

they wanted to play in our alliance even if we told them we're not playing *freak* so we couldn't refuse them *pardon*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2009, 20:37:49 PM »

i really m missing Isolde  *Embarrassed* *Embarrassed*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2009, 20:39:28 PM »

they wanted to play in our alliance even if we told them we're not playing *freak* so we couldn't refuse them *pardon*

cool *Grin* but be careful ophelia is a strong player also.

smruti
« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2009, 20:44:30 PM »

she killed me last era when i was sleeping  *sad* *sad* didnt even said sorry  *pardon*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2009, 20:46:05 PM »

I don't understand..do you deny your allience members..don't they have names..are they only Bulgarians:??

that is what I expect from you:)) if this is your allience I don't feel respect...if you won by their efforts..they would be your members..but now they are Bulgarians...*Smiley*))))))

if this is your Church..I am happy that WE BURNED IT DOWN *Smiley*) you deserved this..

about Ayhiya..do you think that I am stupid to have a player who is banned in my allience...are you the only smart boys and girls at r4..last era you did lots of things named GAME STRATEGY...

now this is mine so SORRY but you are busted:))))))))))))))))))))

The_Church can not do anything except going to vac mode...but the war is declared by them...are you fighting or using Bulgarian mercenaries...how pityful...I have to send this link to dimouzunov and geshmaka and they have to see who they are fighting for ...

those respected fighters deserves better than that...in case we show this to them...

the priest is not a good one but he said that he was proud of playing with you...he protected his member...you could not manage to do 1 / 100 of it..

@The_Priest...a lesson to learn..a leadership is to TEACH your followers the code and expect them to lead the allience according to this when YOU ARE OUT...LIKE TODAY...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 20:48:15 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2009, 20:51:07 PM »

she killed me last era when i was sleeping  *sad* *sad* didnt even said sorry  *pardon*

She was in an alliance with Tiger in r9 ages ago named Glory, was there for a short while, when i was still a noob. They both killed armies like hell *Grin*

smruti
« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2009, 20:52:40 PM »

She was in an alliance with Tiger in r9 ages ago named Glory, was there for a short while, when i was still a noob. They both killed armies like hell *Grin*
but i will learn , unlike u i will be a good noob  *Grin*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2009, 20:54:38 PM »

but i will learn , unlike u i will be a good noob  *Grin*

pff, in your dreams *Grin*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2009, 20:56:17 PM »

my dear friend..Ophelia was a GUARDIANS before that Glory..so do you get who we are:)))) as you said that she was killing when you were a noob..we both were killing under the flag of GUARDIANS in which I was the leader

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #400 on: June 04, 2009, 20:56:32 PM »

I don't understand..do you deny your allience members..don't they have names..are they only Bulgarians:??

that is what I expect from you:)) if this is your allience I don't feel respect...if you won by their efforts..they would be your members..but now they are Bulgarians...*Smiley*))))))

if this is your Church..I am happy that WE BURNED IT DOWN *Smiley*) you deserved this..

about Ayhiya..do you think that I am stupid to have a player who is banned in my allience...are you the only smart boys and girls at r4..last era you did lots of things named GAME STRATEGY...

now this is mine so SORRY but you are busted:))))))))))))))))))))

The_Church can not do anything except going to vac mode...but the war is declared by them...are you fighting or using Bulgarian mercenaries...how pityful...I have to send this link to dimouzunov and geshmaka and they have to see who they are fighting for ...

those respected fighters deserves better than that...in case we show this to them...

the priest is not a good one but he said that he was proud of playing with you...he protected his member...you could not manage to do 1 / 100 of it..

@The_Priest...a lesson to learn..a leadership is to TEACH your followers the code and expect them to lead the allience according to this when YOU ARE OUT...LIKE TODAY...

Either you pretend to be ..., or you are...

The war was declared by The_Church???  Please tell me which member of The_Church declared the war...
And how do you want me to call the bulgarians? The other 2 players that weren't in The_Church last era??  And I didn't deny my allies...learn to read, then talk *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*

P.S. We did only the things that this game allows...we didn't cheat like you...and don't try to deny that you didn't know that ayhiya was someone's second account (I won't give the name) *tired*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 20:57:58 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2009, 20:58:29 PM »

pff, in your dreams *Grin*
if u wanna dream dream big  *hihi* *hihi*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #402 on: June 04, 2009, 21:01:13 PM »

@radooo:)

it is really good to see you at that position..pls talk a little bit more:)))))))))))))))))))))))) *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #403 on: June 04, 2009, 21:02:49 PM »

@radooo:)

it is really good to see you at that position..pls talk a little bit more:)))))))))))))))))))))))) *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

You didn't answer my questions...or you don't have answers?? *crazy*

I am the one and only!
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #404 on: June 04, 2009, 21:05:43 PM »

thanks my friend...but i prefer to call me as most killer noob  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: