Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:04:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211473 times)
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2009, 19:21:04 PM »

update...

a Hell of a battle is done by silvydave...she was prepearing an army at production for that since Dimouzunov had killed Agony...

this was a payback time..noone can touch a GUARDIANS and stay alive *Smiley*

silvydave(GUARDIANS) dimouzunov(Wildcats)  2329  190933  277  4036  0  0  155

this is the last day of the war and Wildcats is leading with 10 pts for now..As I said before winning or loosing of that battle is no big deal..the important thing is to KILL..so we manage to do it...let's see what will happen...

@radooo
you said ' what is my fault if you are not ready for a war '

sorry we are not ready for a war *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))) I hope the cats don't eat your tongue  and you can say sth to congratulate my killer GUARDIANS *Smiley*

btw..who is dimouzunov?? ..he is the player who is the 4th at mili ranking...(he is not a noob player if someone is going to ask *hahaha*)

vivaaaaaa silviaaaaaaaaaaaaa  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
you re great my friend *rose* you re our  bloody lady *kissgirl*

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #376 on: June 04, 2009, 19:24:53 PM »

well...good to see that you have a fighter in your alliance...and he wasn't in avengers

not he *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* silvia is a lady *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* a bloody lady from r9 evil4 evil4

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #377 on: June 04, 2009, 19:28:19 PM »

not he *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* silvia is a lady *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* a bloody lady from r9 evil4 evil4

she was naylrod to in r9  *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #378 on: June 04, 2009, 19:28:45 PM »

*Tongue* *Tongue*

hey smruti, when will u take revenge from me evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4
i think, you cant forget how did I kill u last era evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4

smruti
« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2009, 19:30:22 PM »

hey smruti, when will u take revenge from me evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4
i think, you cant forget how did I kill u last era evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4
nah really i forgot , can u make me remember .....if u come to my empire again i will make u my queen  *hihi* *hihi*
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #380 on: June 04, 2009, 19:32:45 PM »

she was naylrod to in r9  *hihi*
she wasnt naylrod in r9...naylrod used silvia's husband acc...

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2009, 19:47:04 PM »

lol... why so harsh? I hardly ever say bad words about anyone in the forum... Ah well... some people have to prove themselves through words... Have fun in talking great about yourself by denigrating others...

you re one of gentleman players in here my friend *rose* *rose* dont worry, we know u very well *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

smruti
« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2009, 19:49:25 PM »

you re one of gentleman players in here my friend *rose* *rose* dont worry, we know u very well *kissgirl* *kissgirl*
yeah but u agree gentlemen noob  *Tongue* *Tongue*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2009, 19:55:03 PM »

yeah but u agree gentlemen noob  *Tongue* *Tongue*

dexter be nice less talk more action! then you can do the mouth! You are getting it wrong kill first talk later! *xxx*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2009, 19:56:54 PM »

dexter be nice less talk more action! then you can do the mouth! You are getting it wrong kill first talk later! *xxx*

*sad* *sad* Huh?
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2009, 20:15:30 PM »

well...good to see that you have a fighter in your alliance...and he wasn't in avengers, maybe that's why avengers didn't scare anyone last era *hihi*

P.S. I see that in your alliance you have a rule...no era without bans *rose*

I love to teach that Radooo the most *Smiley*))

this is from R9 ..look who is an Avengers or not:))

No. Rank    Player      Alliance      Distance   Points   Honor

9            silvydave  Avengers  +  1154    661398   1569       

now I feel good..she is an Avenger..a killer like whom you can not be till the end   *Smiley*

time to have little updates...

Enemy  alliance      The war has started.       The war ended           Points won    Points lost   Total

Wildcats           2009-05-29 03:50:05    2009-06-05 03:50:05        621              576          45

this is the position at 20.00 server time..but how did we get to that...?? we were 10 pts back Huh?

poki(GUARDIANS) dimouzunov(Wildcats)   551   107524   91   1258   0   0   36  

Poki has the second kill of one of  two players that are fighting instead of ALL WILDCATS

another sentence from radooo at page 21 *Smiley*

P.S. You have right, Guardians are only killing armies. You killed all our armies 2 times to recover the difference. You can fool people with your words, but not me

---------

sorry mate we killed your armies 2 TIMES (%50 of the fighting armies) while you are sleeping...

I think this will show you sth...

we are GUARDIANS..if we want to fight we kill *Smiley* besides I had a promise at this topic..I said
'WE WILL BURN THE_CHURCH DOWN' it is burning and at the end of the war I hope this will be done officially...

but it is not finished so all GUARDIANS are fighting till the end...

I love to TAME those Wild ones...

thanks for your decleration..that is really good for us to have great war income from you..we will be stronger and
you will see the real destruction when we WANT to declare war upon you...

ah priest..where are you ??..your Church is not doing fine:))))))))))))

ps:@radooo...
I really feel good my friend *Smiley*))))

I will give the last score when the war finishes...

they will know the power of my sword
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2009, 20:22:40 PM »

Nice hit...  *rose* *rose* *rose*

My girl returned from Madrid last night... we had a little fight because I was making army-save yesterday while she wanted to spend time with me, so I miscalculated my arrival time...   *freak*

Ah well... getting killed 3 times in 11 months is not such a big deal... we are fighting 3 wars at the same time... two of them we are leading by more then 10k points difference... the other one is only 5k behind because 1 army got caught... (mine)

Have fun in the remaining of this war.... (we are)

btw...i already say that your girl is trojan rant rant rant rant rant when we are in a war she is always at work for our rival *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2009, 20:30:02 PM »

@radooo

please don't mumble that you are not playing seriously...(you do so but don't say it outloud in a war that you had declared:) )

show respect to your allience friends geshmaka and dimouzunov...because they are really trying hard...

we all show respect to them...

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2009, 20:30:31 PM »

haha...how can I call you now?? hmmm
You said that the bulgarians don't represent The_Church (and they don't)...and now you say that you burned The_Church? *hahaha* *hahaha*

And you don't say anything about the GUARDIAN ayhiya??
geshmaka(Wildcats)   ayhiya()   719   62912   88   1286   0   0   47
At least the second account was killed after you kicked it because of the ban.

No.1 player at MP, 2 big alliances who had cheaters in the middle of them...at least smokers didn't know about the cheaters while you gharn knew it and accepted so that another player was able to play in your alliance. Cheating paradise is open...run while you can! head_hurts_kr

I am the one and only!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2009, 20:34:28 PM »

@radooo

please don't mumble that you are not playing seriously...(you do so but don't say it outloud in a war that you had declared:) )

show respect to your allience friends geshmaka and dimouzunov...because they are really trying hard...

we all show respect to them...

And stop BS...I said I'm not playing seriously...and when I said "we" I was reffering to the ex-Church... bulgarians wanted a war with you so we let them have the war...in case you didn't see The_Church wasn't part of the war *xxx*

I am the one and only!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: