Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 05:27:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215259 times)
smruti
« Reply #345 on: June 03, 2009, 03:54:58 AM »

Please calculate before you hit me... I hate to clean-up my enemies in my own castle...
i never calculate specially for noobs like u  *hihi* *hihi*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #346 on: June 03, 2009, 09:09:26 AM »

@samyoboy

I don't underestimate the power of waving and I totally know that you have to wave if you want to win a war if you are racing...but that is not fun for me and it is such a waste of time..that is why we are not racing this era...

because we want fun as we are totally army killers with bloody battles...I did not say that waving is nothing..but I don't want to do it..so I don't..so we don't want to fight in a race like that..so we just play our games and declare war in which we will kill armies *Smiley*

in v1 you can not set up ambushes too many times if the enemy is not so noob or you have to be so good as ophelia and move your army succesfully between the provinces without being noticed...and for me it is too easy to observe according to the change of money...

I know how to win a war but it is fun when you don't do it in a race..if you want a race I am ready to compare mp:)) having a marathon of wars being on 5 or 10 or 50 pts is not so attractive *Smiley*

for example I love styles of B and Ukobach although I hate pillages..They created characters and they are playing stick to those...it is a way of having fun..they are not racing..but they pissed off nearly all the realm *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:11:15 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #347 on: June 03, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »

there is only one noob in GUARDIANS and that is AGONY  evil3
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #348 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »

*Smiley*) I think he will be the one who is going to kill your army *Smiley*)))))))))

btw I want to remind you who Agony is ...as you are playing in r9 pls look at the name Horde *Smiley* the leader of Avengers there...he is  the 4th marshal in mp between 100 k and 1500k *Smiley*)))))))))))) while I am the 29 th  *hahaha*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 10:05:13 AM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #349 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »

for example I love styles of B and Ukobach although I hate pillages..They created characters and they are playing stick to those...it is a way of having fun..they are not racing..but they pissed off nearly all the realm *Smiley*

Amaterasu was the first marshall only with pillages in v1 realms (at least from most of the eras I played). And some players were intrigued about that *pardon*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »

*Smiley*) I think he will be the one who is going to kill your army *Smiley*)))))))))

btw I want to remind you who Agony is ...as you are playing in r9 pls look at the name Horde *Smiley* the leader of Avengers there...he is  the 4th marshal in mp between 100 k and 1500k *Smiley*)))))))))))) while I am the 29 th  *hahaha*
i want to remind u , m the no 1 net in r1 and no 2 in Mili....is that enough of me or u want more examples of my noobiness  *black_eye*
Ukobach
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »

Amaterasu was the first marshall only with pillages in v1 realms (at least from most of the eras I played). And some players were intrigued about that *pardon*

Yes he is my biggest inspiration (and Makats, but I did not play when Makatas did his thing).
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »

That's needed for ambushes *pardon*

what are you trying to ambush..... rabbits  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2009, 22:48:33 PM »

what are you trying to ambush..... rabbits  *hahaha*

maybe a horde? *hihi*

I am the one and only!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2009, 23:34:22 PM »

@samyoboy

I don't underestimate the power of waving and I totally know that you have to wave if you want to win a war if you are racing...but that is not fun for me and it is such a waste of time..that is why we are not racing this era...

because we want fun as we are totally army killers with bloody battles...I did not say that waving is nothing..but I don't want to do it..so I don't..so we don't want to fight in a race like that..so we just play our games and declare war in which we will kill armies *Smiley*

in v1 you can not set up ambushes too many times if the enemy is not so noob or you have to be so good as ophelia and move your army succesfully between the provinces without being noticed...and for me it is too easy to observe according to the change of money...

I know how to win a war but it is fun when you don't do it in a race..if you want a race I am ready to compare mp:)) having a marathon of wars being on 5 or 10 or 50 pts is not so attractive *Smiley*

I understand that but think you don't reliase alot of us just cause we wave in war can also kill army's and are good at it as good as any of your alliance! In realm 2 I have been killing heavy and elite's with a light army. Which is fun and challenging and in realm 1 which has only just restarted I am ranked no.1 for honor which means i'm killing army's! sv_iv is bllod thirsty killer and I have seen radooo rip players apart in attack aswell as defence! All us probally prefer to kill and ambush but also have a versitile game!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #355 on: June 04, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »

update...

a Hell of a battle is done by silvydave...she was prepearing an army at production for that since Dimouzunov had killed Agony...

this was a payback time..noone can touch a GUARDIANS and stay alive *Smiley*

silvydave(GUARDIANS) dimouzunov(Wildcats)  2329  190933  277  4036  0  0  155

this is the last day of the war and Wildcats is leading with 10 pts for now..As I said before winning or loosing of that battle is no big deal..the important thing is to KILL..so we manage to do it...let's see what will happen...

@radooo
you said ' what is my fault if you are not ready for a war '

sorry we are not ready for a war *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))) I hope the cats don't eat your tongue  and you can say sth to congratulate my killer GUARDIANS *Smiley*

btw..who is dimouzunov?? ..he is the player who is the 4th at mili ranking...(he is not a noob player if someone is going to ask *hahaha*)

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:28:51 AM by gharn » Logged

smruti
« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2009, 09:22:24 AM »

I have seen radooo rip players apart in attack aswell as defence! All us probally prefer to kill and ambush but also have a versitile game!
never seen , just seen 6k archers came for pillage(idk why??) and ran in fear  Huh? Huh?
Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #357 on: June 04, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »

Correction....horde is 7 and gharn is 35...... X)

7      NETHERLANDS   horde   Avengers   181830   633393   941

35      TURKEY   gharn   Avengers   93109   154192   1369  *ice* *ice*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2009, 10:17:26 AM »

good to see you here dear friend:))

but when I look at the chart I see myself at 27th after killing 2 armies yesterday in allience battles...and horde at 4th again..while you are at 35th *Smiley* maybe all can see in different ranks:)

btw good luck in the war *Smiley*

No. Rank  Player     Alliance     Distance  Points   Honor

4              horde  Avengers  +  2607     633393   941

27            gharn  Avengers   +  0         154192   1369

35            Akash  ROWarriors  +  3621   973569   1140

no need to mention that we all are marshals and this is the mp list *Smiley*
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:32:47 AM by gharn » Logged

Akash
Sergeant

« Reply #359 on: June 04, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »

thanks....i think there some mistake....i was and still in 43rd for 5 days...cannot seem to get hold of any of ur armies frm ur alliance till nw.... *Undecided* *Undecided*

anyways...i dont mind....just wanted to play with you all too before the era ends... *rose* *rose* *rose*

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: