Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 15:01:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 214797 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2009, 20:08:00 PM »

*bear* *bear* me too ...but m a better pillager than u  *pardon* i only pillage farmers *black_eye*

What about pillaging farmers?
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #331 on: June 02, 2009, 09:09:15 AM »

I admit that I'm a pathetic fighter and pillager *rose* But my army knows how to fight and to pillage *hihi*
*hihi* *hihi* your army knows how to run and hide  *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

smruti
« Reply #332 on: June 02, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »

What about pillaging farmers?
more pop to kill , more fun..and farmers get pi**ed quite easily when get pillaged  *freak* *freak*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #333 on: June 02, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »

*hihi* *hihi* your army knows how to run and hide  *hahaha* *hahaha*

That's needed for ambushes *pardon*

Where are you gharn now? Don't you have something to tell? *freak* Or did the cat eat your tongue? *hihi*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:49:26 AM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #334 on: June 02, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »

That's needed for ambushes *pardon*

Where are you gharn now? Don't you have something to tell? *freak* Or did the cat eat your tongue? *hihi*

Which cat?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #335 on: June 02, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »

Which cat?

the cat that has more mp than him (dimo) *rose*

I am the one and only!
Horde
Captain

« Reply #336 on: June 02, 2009, 15:54:04 PM »

Was a nice hit... I figured he did not have any trebs yet... else I would have saved my army instead of giving Dimo more defensive losses  *freak*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #337 on: June 02, 2009, 16:15:04 PM »

update...

Dimouzunov killed Agony with a bloody battle...Geshmaka killed 400 forgotten hcav af Ayhiya...(learned a lesson from the previous days)...the cats are leading with 83 pts

@radooo
as you say I have a normal life:)) besides this is not a faculty *sad*

congratulations for Dimouzunov:) learn sth from your teammate instead of talking Radooo *Smiley* he is doing a real job.

what a fight he had and killed Agony...that is what I want to see in a war...I wish  wildcats were trying to fight not only with 2 people...I thought you were 7 *Smiley*)) anyway as I told before we fight this war in a time that you want this means that we are fighting just to fight:)...besides there is no difference from the first day..and the war hasn't finished yet...we have a long..very long night:) oops you can sleep..the cats can fight while the kittens are sleeping as you are out of the war *sad*

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 16:18:07 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #338 on: June 02, 2009, 16:35:33 PM »

anyway as I told before we fight this war in a time that you want this means that we are fighting just to fight:)

And what's my fault that you are never ready for a war??

I wish  wildcats were trying to fight not only with 2 people...I thought you were 7 *Smiley*))

You had your chance last era...this era The_Church is playing just to stay in touch and see how the realm is doing. But you can't get it *hmm*
P.S. Don't worry about my sleep...I slept often 10 hours last era and nobody caught my army, so... *hihi*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #339 on: June 02, 2009, 17:50:42 PM »

being ready:)))))))))))) don't be redicilous...we are not racing:) this is our decision not to race with wavers *Smiley* we are playing for mp as you can see fom me *Smiley* so we fight back against wavers if we want to *Smiley*

this era we will be interested in the wars that we DECLARED because all decleration will have a purpose:) but as my friends want to answer with waves..it is their call..otherwise ths war has no meaning for me:)

it will be meaningfull when we declare it:))) besides burning The_Church is important but now the fighting crew are not the real true believers of THAT Church ..they are converted and we want the real ones:)))

sleeping safe is what you are doing:) it is your call ofcourse:) but thank for that two players fighting instead of those other 5..they earn real respect *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #340 on: June 02, 2009, 18:18:07 PM »

being ready:)))))))))))) don't be redicilous...we are not racing:) this is our decision not to race with wavers *Smiley* we are playing for mp as you can see fom me *Smiley* so we fight back against wavers if we want to *Smiley*

But last era you were racing and still don't declare a war...And race with wavers? Maybe you consider armies as waves...but that's your problem *pardon*

it will be meaningfull when we declare it:))) besides burning The_Church is important but now the fighting crew are not the real true believers of THAT Church ..they are converted and we want the real ones:)))

The problem is that you will never get the real ones...in these 40 days you had the chance but again you remained only with the chance.

sleeping safe is what you are doing:) it is your call ofcourse:)

This is one of my hobbies...not like others that don't think they need to do army saves *freak*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2009, 19:38:55 PM »

aahha like a clever player  , as Agony is down into my 2x i can take him now  *Grin* *Grin*
Take em down when they are bend...sth like that the phrase  *Tongue*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2009, 22:31:38 PM »

you are talking about last era..but it was not my allience...ı was a member there and I act how our Boss Naylie commanded..and I was proud of playing is his member:)

but now this is GUARDIANS...GUARDIANS never race..just play to kill armies *Smiley*) this is how we have fun...so wavers are not my concern...so as this is GUARDIANS..we play different from AvengersIV ... so if we don't catch you because of your point scale..we can catch zephir when he comes back:)) don't worry we can find someone to kill while you are resting:))

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

you are talking about last era..but it was not my allience...ı was a member there and I act how our Boss Naylie commanded..and I was proud of playing is his member:)

but now this is GUARDIANS...GUARDIANS never race..just play to kill armies *Smiley*) this is how we have fun...so wavers are not my concern...so as this is GUARDIANS..we play different from AvengersIV ... so if we don't catch you because of your point scale..we can catch zephir when he comes back:)) don't worry we can find someone to kill while you are resting:))

Don't under estimate zephfir just cause he can wave! I think you may find it's him doing the killing! And my freind just cause players use waves don't mean they can't kill aswell! I agree killing army's is fun but this game has more aspects. In football the most fun is attacking to score lots of goals but some teams play defensive and counter the main thing is winning. And the best teams can do both attack and defend. being able to change your game is best way to play. In war with smokers you did'nt like I tryed to catch a few armys but without waves aswell you would have won easy! So why not wave attack whilst watching for the kill. Set up ambushes ect., all are ways of getting mp to win wars.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Horde
Captain

« Reply #344 on: June 03, 2009, 02:31:55 AM »

aahha like a clever player  , as Agony is down into my 2x i can take him now  *Grin* *Grin*
Take em down when they are bend...sth like that the phrase  *Tongue*
Please calculate before you hit me... I hate to clean-up my enemies in my own castle...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: