Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215640 times)
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2009, 17:39:53 PM »

hımm...what do you say about Mahadzanga(killed by ophelia)....or Hıske (killed by nagato) Dimouzunov(killed by Agony a few times)...Poki (killed by Zephfir)..zephfir (killed by Poki) *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

sorry but I think there is only one who knows how to play:)) it is you ofcourse:) and some few friends maybe:)
ok ok , congratulation you have been awarded frog of IO award  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2009, 17:49:22 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I am not selfish:))) let's share it:)))))))))

where have you been my friend *Smiley*..we missed your pillages:))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 17:50:52 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2009, 17:49:41 PM »

talk , hide in fort(not me) , play with admins *Tongue*, vacate out (me *hihi*), thats wt noobs do..zep aint a noob , neither gharn is -- as far as i saw thr army and style of play.....
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2009, 17:53:14 PM »

neither you are my dear friend:)) I've seen your latest victory of defense report at r9..it was really cool *Smiley*))

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #274 on: May 30, 2009, 17:54:03 PM »

hımm...what do you say about Mahadzanga(killed by ophelia)....or Hıske (killed by nagato) Dimouzunov(killed by Agony a few times)...Poki (killed by Zephfir)..zephfir (killed by Poki) *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

When you send an attack and don't watch when it arrives...that's noobish (and we all know that Hiske is a noob *Grin*). And nice how you say (Dimozounov killed by Agony a few times) *hahaha* but Dimozounov lost 100 points in those few times (I can include zeph's attack lost too). If you consider that losing 100-200 points it means killing someone (after one month of the era), then  *crazy*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2009, 17:55:31 PM »

neither you are my dear friend:)) I've seen your latest victory of defense report at r9..it was really cool *Smiley*))
you really embarrassing me in forum  *Embarrassed*

PS : sammy has 25 defensive victories  *pardon*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2009, 18:05:25 PM »

@radooo
you are wrong at sth...if it is a loss..the point is not important..if someone can kill even a single spearman of my army..that is a thing..because it is MY spearman...if I claim that I am a good player every single failure is worthy...

yes..they are all killings...if you don't see it like that you can not play in the right way...that is why you are not a fighter my friend...

for example if any of my allies kill Zephs a little army..that is more important than killing the biggest army of a noob..because this is a game formed from 0 and 1 's..the names are the values that give a meaning to it...

that is why I or we calculate everything..and be online on  every impact..save our armies...and try to trap others..
mahadzanga is trapped in 4 sec..he was online when he was killed at his attack and you can not claim that he is a noob..he is in a good place in mp chart:)

try to get the view of a fighter..and change your thoughts..whatever you learned from others about fighting is wrong:))))))))

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 18:07:15 PM by gharn » Logged

freddyfgh
Private

Nunca elaborado , no pasara !!!

« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2009, 19:30:52 PM »

GUARDIANS ?  Who are GUARDIANS ?   *hmm*   OH new guys in r4 !  *bravo* *bravo*
smruti
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2009, 19:32:16 PM »

GUARDIANS ?  Who are GUARDIANS ?   *hmm*   OH new guys in r4 !  *bravo* *bravo*
hahaha freddy 1st post on forum.....
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2009, 20:58:24 PM »

I am still playing a goldmine.... noone is attacking me though *sad* Did someone say we have war  *tired*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2009, 21:07:21 PM »

@isolde
I have just a few spies visiting you:) that is all:)

@freddyfgh
I think you have to remember the castlewalls of some of those new guys from the last era:))))

don't worry you will remember the names for sure:)))

freddyfgh
Private

« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2009, 21:39:54 PM »

No  *pardon* but dont remember !
 *hmm* you know what ! I will ask NAYLROD . He know's all this small alliance like your's .
But here I have problem too . I can't find him....He's probably hinding somewhere , may be he still have  *black_eye* from me... *hahaha* *hahaha*

anyway , good luck . Work  hard to catch us .
freddyfgh
Private

« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2009, 21:44:32 PM »

first and not last....
Dex like I all ways say - no mercy ( call  *sos* , here smokers coming)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2009, 22:03:53 PM »

*Smiley*) good jokes *Smiley*

sammy said he needed time for a war so I gave this to him:)) we are ready whenever you want..but..please try to fight...not for few points...for real battles...or let's do sth different..no need to have a war..we will hunt you *Smiley*)

I am sure that this is the first time that you see GUARDIANS...it is normal that you are not familiar to R9..so we have to show you who we are:)))

I begin to love this r4 from day to day...each time , I see that we have to show different things to different players:))))))

Ukobach
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2009, 22:29:10 PM »

No  *pardon* but dont remember !
 *hmm* you know what ! I will ask NAYLROD . He know's all this small alliance like your's .
But here I have problem too . I can't find him....He's probably hinding somewhere , may be he still have  *black_eye* from me... *hahaha* *hahaha*

anyway , good luck . Work  hard to catch us .

Naylrod is gone but his son is under education. He will kick your butt in 2020.

All: I posted somewhere in some minor thread that Pill was my idol but that is all wrong, gharn is and will always be my idol. You rock buddy!

Radooo: Pics of Ukie JR and Radooo coming up soon.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: