Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:54:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211501 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2009, 10:07:39 AM »

Any updates on the war Huh?
smruti
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »

Any updates on the war Huh?
which war  Huh? Huh?
Zepfir
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2009, 12:07:55 PM »

which war  Huh? Huh?

Yeah! Which war?  *kissgirl*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2009, 14:41:56 PM »

racers are talking:))

we are leading against SEMPER_FI with 112 pts(by killing armies) while being back against Wildcats with -61pts.(with waves)..

we don't care too much about wavers as we did not declare the war..but we have time..and we will give answers.

the important point is that...as we are not in a race it is not important to loose a castle war against wavers..they will not get war income if they don't kill armies..so we don't either...and if we declare war against them this will be a normal one:) because we don't intend to attack empty forts:))) we need war income:))) but we will answer them a little bit before the war ends...it is not important for us to win such a war to get 8 allience points as we are not racing ...instead we are having our elites for some real wars

I love this expression...

it is not a news if a dog wags its tail...but if the tail wags the dog..then it is a flash one *Smiley*))) this war is like that...

a war like a flash news *Smiley*))))...we will change this and turn it to a normal one in a time period *Smiley*

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 14:48:47 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2009, 15:01:45 PM »

racers are talking:))

we are leading against SEMPER_FI with 112 pts(by killing armies) while being back against Wildcats with -61pts.(with waves)..

we don't care too much about wavers as we did not declare the war..but we have time..and we will give answers.

the important point is that...as we are not in a race it is not important to loose a castle war against wavers..they will not get war income if they don't kill armies..so we don't either...and if we declare war against them this will be a normal one:) because we don't intend to attack empty forts:))) we need war income:))) but we will answer them a little bit before the war ends...it is not important for us to win such a war to get 8 allience points as we are not racing ...instead we are having our elites for some real wars

I love this expression...

it is not a news if a dog wags its tail...but if the tail wags the dog..then it is a flash one *Smiley*))) this war is like that...

a war like a flash news *Smiley*))))...we will change this and turn it to a normal one in a time period *Smiley*

waving is part of war if you keep outer forts low then makes getting waved hard *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2009, 15:06:35 PM »

@samyoboy

yes you are right but I will tell it again..as we are not in a race we care only the wars that will give us military points and war incomes..so if we were in a race you were right so we would have lover levels..but we are trying to do sth different this era...

if we declare war..be sure that our attempts will be on armies to have war incomes...ofcourse we will wave too if needed but we will not waste 4 or 5 hours to get a few points for a race that we are not involved...we will do this if we want to but it will not be a necessity *Smiley*

for example we did not pillage any wildcats so far I think..but we will..not for points but to lower their production...

this era we want to be an allience of destruction...we are so far..and we will be in the near future:)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 15:09:24 PM by gharn » Logged

Zepfir
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2009, 15:16:14 PM »

Income? So it's all about economy for you...  that's wierd.  *black_eye* Build a friggin' iron mine.  [:-}

War is something else.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2009, 15:37:17 PM »

I knew that you would not get this...

income will be used for the army...stronger army is more mp *Smiley* and more destruction..this is what the war means...

are you fighting only by waving??? I don't think so..if that is your war...I am sorry I am not fighting *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

war is something that we are doing..you are not fighting you are trying to get 8 points..this is not a war for us...

when we declare war..armies clash...that is what we want from a war..blood..blood and more blood...*Smiley* that is all

armies are the main meal while the waves are the spice of it...just the opposite of your point of view:)

edit: just a confession to show you how you are fighting...
I have to go too early in the morning for an appointment and I forgot my 1300 heavy cavalry at the province by mistake when I sent my army to its save...I came home after 9 hrs and they are all alive..there is no spy in my provinces etc etc..

that is how you are fighting..if you had done the same mistake you would have been dead ..not only you ANY OF YOUR MEMBERS would be killed... that is the difference from you and us..we are born fighters..and you are not ...
we search to kill..you search to wave...you can kill armies of a good player if he/she makes  mistakes...if you don't search it  then you can not have this chance to kill like a fighter does...

you will always miss 100% of the shots you don't take *Smiley*

that is why I don't want this race...this is a war game..and we like to fight *Smiley* racers forget to fight sometimes like today *Smiley*

you were talking about being a leader:) that is your leadership..your members are out of finding a bunch of defenseless 1300 heavy cavalries at home ... I am so proud that my friends would punish this if one of yours did the same stupid mistake that I had done *Smiley*

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 15:56:27 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2009, 16:09:05 PM »

We declared the war so we have the opportunity to see how "warriors" fight.
You say you want blood from wars...Nice that you want to see the blood of your allies *freak*
You like only easy wars (to fight with noobs is the most exciting part of this game for you). You weren't brave enough to declare war to us in 5 months.

P.S. There is a saying in Romanian: When the fox doesn't reach at grapes, it says they are sour.

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2009, 16:29:08 PM »

that is the name that I am waiting for:)))

welcome again my friend..but I am sorry to declare that unfortunately your acc is out of our league so the ones who has to talk can not be you if the object is fighting *Smiley* I hope you will reach my 3x someday so I can see your army trying to defense against mine when I come to pillage you when you are online:)))))))))))))))))))))

bravery is sth different as you will learn like how to play a fighter from me...when we declare war this means that we can ABSOLUTELY kill you *Smiley* I don't like to play like a kitten playing with wool:)) so each will have time...

we have similiar sayings in Turkish but frankly esp you with below even my 3x (I am nearly the worst in networth:) ) are not seen as fresh grape to my eyes:)))))))))))) ( I don't say this to underestimate you because this is also my strategy to play low points...I just wanted to figure out that you are at the bottom of an abyss and bullying to the opponent at the top of a mountain...(I am talking for my allience ofcourse) )

'all good things come to those who wait'..that is a saying from my country either *Smiley* when I said that we would burn The_Church down..I just meant that:)))))) be patient:)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 16:35:31 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2009, 16:50:52 PM »

welcome again my friend..but I am sorry to declare that unfortunately your acc is out of our league so the ones who has to talk can not be you if the object is fighting *Smiley* I hope you will reach my 3x someday so I can see your army trying to defense against mine when I come to pillage you when you are online:)))))))))))))))))))))

This was your last chance to kill me. And you didn't score a point in 2-3 wars against my alliances so you shouldn't talk *xxx*

when we declare war this means that we can ABSOLUTELY kill you *Smiley*

Finally, you're telling something true. You will declare war against my alliance when you will be able to kill me. Till now you didn't declare because you weren't kill me, but I could kill your allies *hihi*

we have similiar sayings in Turkish but frankly esp you with below even my 3x (I am nearly the worst in networth:) ) are not seen as fresh grape to my eyes:)))))))))))) ( I don't say this to underestimate you because this is also my strategy to play low points...I just wanted to figure out that you are at the bottom of an abyss and bullying to the opponent at the top of a mountain...(I am talking for my allience ofcourse) )

I didn't refer that I am the grapes...but my alliance is the grape
And you are "nearly" the worst in networth...Even in that you are not good, I was the worst in networth *pardon*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2009, 17:04:45 PM »

P.S. There is a saying in Romanian: When the fox doesn't reach at grapes, it says they are sour.

hey thats what we also say  rant rant
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2009, 17:13:13 PM »

if this is so simple to talk..lets do it...
if you want I can pillage Hiske now and she can not stand against my army at the battlefield..so I can talk:)))))) is that the solution:)))))))))))))

so pls save me from marching 4 hours to get some meaningless points to talk:))))))) I will pillage her but not to talk but to have fun...will it be in that war?? I really don't know now *pardon*

about killing you...

maybe I try it but it is not the time...btw I was able to kill you nearly from the beginning my friend:))))) look at the statistics..I am not killing only noobs:))))) if I do..so does the priest...we are fighting in the same point levels:))) so pls be reasonable while you are writing *Smiley*

at last about the networth...CONGRATULATIONS *Smiley*)) you really deserved this *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2009, 17:28:11 PM »

maybe I try it but it is not the time...btw I was able to kill you nearly from the beginning my friend:))))) look at the statistics..I am not killing only noobs:))))) if I do..so does the priest...we are fighting in the same point levels:))) so pls be reasonable while you are writing *Smiley*

We are not talking about what you were able to do. I was able to be the richest person in the world, but I am not. We are talking about facts, not about dreams, desires or I don't know.
And of course you, zeph and others are killing noobs...How should I call players that can be and are killed every day?

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2009, 17:35:35 PM »

hımm...what do you say about Mahadzanga(killed by ophelia)....or Hıske (killed by nagato) Dimouzunov(killed by Agony a few times)...Poki (killed by Zephfir)..zephfir (killed by Poki) *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

sorry but I think there is only one who knows how to play:)) it is you ofcourse:) and some few friends maybe:)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: