Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 18:22:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215614 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #210 on: May 20, 2009, 07:37:04 AM »

And playing pillager isn't my strong point. I did this era more pillages than I did in 2 years, so it's harder in the beginning *pardon*

I think you are a bad pillager since your confession at 14 / 05 / 09 (after your offensive loss)  *hihi*

if you don't have a strong point..than you are not good at doing sth = you can be regarded as a bad pillager *Smiley*

I am using your own comment mate *Smiley* don't judge me *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you have your own priest..let him save your soul *Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:38:24 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #211 on: May 20, 2009, 07:50:53 AM »

isnt guardians means to guard ?? and but demolisher means to demolish  *hihi*
Ukobach
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2009, 08:52:36 AM »

I think you are a bad pillager since your confession at 14 / 05 / 09 (after your offensive loss)  *hihi*

if you don't have a strong point..than you are not good at doing sth = you can be regarded as a bad pillager *Smiley*

I am using your own comment mate *Smiley* don't judge me *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you have your own priest..let him save your soul *Smiley*

Then it is nice to know that R4 have some good pillagers as well.

Battles of the day:
39   18-5-2009   Pill   926   
40   19-5-2009   Berserkers   1118

Mili-rank:
1         Berserkers   age   393   3073   -541
9         Pill   age   233   2101   -351

*pardon*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #213 on: May 20, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

Hey ! You have been attacking my friend Vlad_tepes ! I think I need to pillage you  *Angry*

Gharn is extra boring again, he is trying to stir some drama but I dont think is worth it even to spy him. He is obviously more bored even then me to keep on trying to provoke us ! We are not playing, man, dont you get it !

And this is my last warning to you and smruti, get those signatures into decent size, please. This is not a photo gallery.
Ukobach
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »

Hey ! You have been attacking my friend Vlad_tepes ! I think I need to pillage you  *Angry*

I have actually been attacking everyone in our hood, except you.  *rose*

anyway, Vlad_Tepes is my friend as well. Look at this (from todays mess-flood)

"what about if we make a pact of non agression my pyro friend?. I dont feel like hunt you all the era."
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2009, 10:09:48 AM »

@isolde

I get that you are not playing..and you have to get that we love to have extra control over the ones who are not playing *Smiley*

we want money..we want mp..we want fun *Smiley* that is why we are playing *Smiley*

I love to exhibit pictures..so if you want a limitation than you have to control all forum users and do sth *Smiley*

besides I ' ve read some articals of yours about the fun part of forum acts esp about using some f word like things..and I am totally agree with you...because if we don't have fun why are we here...if I resize that sig. the metaphoricly BURNING CHURCH (as the allience ofcourse) is so spottless... think about it *Smiley*

@Ukobach

if you do sth than do it perfect..that is why you and B are giving Hell to those poor villagers *Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:10:36 AM by gharn » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »

@Ukobach

if you do sth than do it perfect..that is why you and B are giving Hell to those poor villagers *Smiley*

We are quite proud of ourself at the moment.  *hihi*
smruti
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »

And this is my last warning to you and smruti, get those signatures into decent size, please. This is not a photo gallery.

i dnt take any warning..as u requesting so politely m listening  *hihi*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:50:05 AM by smruti » Logged
smruti
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2009, 10:52:01 AM »

Gharn is extra boring again, he is trying to stir some drama but I dont think is worth it even to spy him. He is obviously more bored even then me to keep on trying to provoke us ! We are not playing, man, dont you get it !

please dnt take my name in forum , PM me if u need anything  *pardon* *pardon* i feel bad  head_hurts_kr
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2009, 18:45:14 PM »

We are quite proud of ourself at the moment.  *hihi*

yes we are proud of our work  *hihi*  and it is real fun and i made a lot of new "friends"  *hahaha*

btw. none of these poor villagers is innocent..... they are the future troops that will kill others..... so it is my mission to kill every new born before they are even able to hold a tea spoon and surely before they can swing a sword  *evil*

pillagers rule  *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Ukobach
« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2009, 19:21:37 PM »

yes we are proud of our work  *hihi*  and it is real fun and i made a lot of new "friends"  *hahaha*

btw. none of these poor villagers is innocent..... they are the future troops that will kill others..... so it is my mission to kill every new born before they are even able to hold a tea spoon and surely before they can swing a sword  *evil*

pillagers rule  *hahaha*

That is such a noble cause.  *cry*
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2009, 19:54:54 PM »

Pill   age   233   

Aren't you too old for pillages??

smruti
« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2009, 20:02:01 PM »

no OLD bars for pillage  *hihi* *hihi*
Ukobach
« Reply #223 on: May 20, 2009, 20:55:55 PM »

*hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #224 on: May 20, 2009, 22:16:28 PM »

an experienced pillager:))))))))))))))) he has the wisdom of 2 centuries:))))))))

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: