Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 08:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215716 times)
Ukobach
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2009, 18:23:26 PM »

wait for tomorrow night..I am coming with my all bloodlust *Smiley*

That sounds great!!!
smruti
« Reply #196 on: May 18, 2009, 18:37:08 PM »

[:-} [:-}
Ukobach
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2009, 06:16:46 AM »

Well, I know this is not my topic, but since we have a pillager as no 1 (mili) in R4 I think it is time for some celebrations!

*dance* *drunk* *bear* hooray

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2009, 06:55:08 AM »

I did not look at the game (I will at night:) ) ) but ıI think I know who he is:))))))))

and we are honoured to have this name celebrated in this topic *Smiley*

good job my friend  *rose*

they will know the power of my sword
smruti
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2009, 07:42:07 AM »

damn he pillaged me  *hahaha* *hahaha* i like pillages they halt pop growth  *hihi* *hihi*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2009, 19:51:34 PM »

now I am back again..I saw that there is a good fight between Zephfir and Ghibon...Lightning...Poki ...this means
GUARDIANS against Wildcats...

but..............

I saw a remarkable battle report...that is what a GUARDIAN do...

zephfir(Wildcats)  poki(GUARDIANS)  346  0 12  184  12682  0  23

congratulations Poki...good job ...

@radooo

we are burning The_Church...come stop this:)))))))) save the Priest...or all may be converted

are you saying that I dream again?? oh sorry..you will say this till the end:)))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 19:54:47 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2009, 20:12:27 PM »

What a whiner...but if this makes you happy, then you can keep doing it...no need to tell you that we play just to play cause you can't understand anything. Anyway, I'll let you talk with your ego *tired*

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2009, 20:41:44 PM »

now I am back again..I saw that there is a good fight between Zephfir and Ghibon...Lightning...Poki ...this means
GUARDIANS against Wildcats...

but..............

I saw a remarkable battle report...that is what a GUARDIAN do...

zephfir(Wildcats)  poki(GUARDIANS)  346  0 12  184  12682  0  23

congratulations Poki...good job ...

@radooo

we are burning The_Church...come stop this:)))))))) save the Priest...or all may be converted

are you saying that I dream again?? oh sorry..you will say this till the end:)))

Poki, you say. I remember when Naylie drafted him and made him an Avenger in R9. In the good old days.
Hordie perfected him and made him a killer, I feel so proud of my boys.

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2009, 20:44:37 PM »

@Ukobach
you always do good things mate *Smiley*

@radooo
yes I will talk like that...

as you will not play seriously..we will burn you all and use your goods as ours:))

it is so simple *Smiley*))
btw when you can not fight back..you say that you are not playing seriously..I am looking at our battle reports and I see that the priest is fighting really hard..I appreciate his efforts...

just talk for yourself..you are not playing seriously..but I see that the Priest is trying to do sth...

that is cool..I don't like to conquer without any resistance...

when we have no race..we love to kill like that *Smiley*

if you listen carefully this is what my ego says...fighting for mp is sth different...I hope you will get this some day *Smiley* this you is you Radooo...there are players who are good at fighting in your allience *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2009, 21:22:26 PM »

@radooo
yes I will talk like that...

as you will not play seriously..we will burn you all and use your goods as ours:))

it is so simple *Smiley*))
btw when you can not fight back..you say that you are not playing seriously..I am looking at our battle reports and I see that the priest is fighting really hard..I appreciate his efforts...

just talk for yourself..you are not playing seriously..but I see that the Priest is trying to do sth...

that is cool..I don't like to conquer without any resistance...

when we have no race..we love to kill like that *Smiley*

if you listen carefully this is what my ego says...fighting for mp is sth different...I hope you will get this some day *Smiley* this you is you Radooo...there are players who are good at fighting in your allience *Smiley*

Did you play in Wildcats? Did you talk with Zephfir? Do you know his intentions or his plans?... Should I say more?
Most of our members wanted to quit after last era. We play just to see what happens in R4 and to keep in touch. Or do you think that we attack once-twice or day because we want that?? And I play very seriously...that's why I have only archers in my army *freak*
One last thing, you talk about good fighting players in Wildcats...it's funny that you talk about that when most of your allies are good fighters (except you who didn't do anything in more than one era) except bragging
P.S. I see that you are uncurable...I feel sorry for you *black_eye*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2009, 22:00:45 PM »

ahhh:) I am sorry that you feel sorry for me:))

I can talk when I play just the way I do the best:) last era was not mine..I was playing a role in a great project *Smiley* but this is different now *Smiley*

you will learn how mp will be gained *Smiley* as I told you before..only watching is enough...so simple:)

I am not in wildcats but I can see how people are playing:) *Smiley* *Smiley* that is why I am talking to you..you have to learn sth about appreciation too..I appreciate the priest for example...because he is trying to do sth..and sometimes he is doing really fine...

I am talking but we are doing sth...you are talking without doing anything:) that is the funny part *Smiley* *Smiley*

if you are not playing so serious..than you will be killed sooner or later *Smiley*

that is fine by me *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2009, 22:26:54 PM »

ahhh:) I am sorry that you feel sorry for me:))

I can talk when I play just the way I do the best:) last era was not mine..I was playing a role in a great project *Smiley* but this is different now *Smiley*

you will learn how mp will be gained *Smiley* as I told you before..only watching is enough...so simple:)

I am not in wildcats but I can see how people are playing:) *Smiley* *Smiley* that is why I am talking to you..you have to learn sth about appreciation too..I appreciate the priest for example...because he is trying to do sth..and sometimes he is doing really fine...

I am talking but we are doing sth...you are talking without doing anything:) that is the funny part *Smiley* *Smiley*

if you are not playing so serious..than you will be killed sooner or later *Smiley*

that is fine by me *Smiley*

First kill me then talk...till that remember that I killed armies from 2 of your allies

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2009, 23:08:02 PM »

don't talk about the past:) consider today...

my ally Poki killed Zephfir...

till you play seriously..remember tahat WE ARE KILLING YOUR ALLIES *Smiley* although esp Zephfir is a better fighter...

one more point..if you consider a time period to evaluate the players you make it wrong

for example you are playing a pillager this era..and you are bad at it...are you a bad player?? I don't think so...but as you are playing a bad  pillager..you will be killed or used as a minor province sooner or later...

this topic is for GUARDIANS..I am happy when my allies are superior against ANY OTHER alliences...personal names are not important for me...we are a team..and it is not important if one of us kill Radooo...but it is important if one of us kill a Wildcats member...

get the difference please...I claim that WE as GUARDIANS will rule...nothing else matters...*Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2009, 23:38:07 PM »

this topic is for GUARDIANS..I am happy when my allies are superior against ANY OTHER alliences...personal names are not important for me...we are a team..and it is not important if one of us kill Radooo...but it is important if one of us kill a Wildcats member...

That's why because you can't kill me

And since when I play bad as a pillager??? *crazy*

I am the one and only!
smruti
« Reply #209 on: May 20, 2009, 02:13:53 AM »

hehe noobs again  *hahaha*...not good  *hihi*
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: