Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:13:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211447 times)
Horde
Captain

« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2009, 18:31:24 PM »

very well! hij kan al bijna kruipen! *Grin*
hehehe, then the trouble starts... you need to go after him all the time  *hihi*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2009, 18:36:37 PM »

hehehe, then the trouble starts... you need to go after him all the time  *hihi*

Oh my god ! I think I understand this a little bit, it sounds like broken german ! Did she say he can crawl a little bit or something ?
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2009, 18:41:49 PM »

gharn(GUARDIANS)  wren()  172  66273  28  380  0  0  11

not bad:)

@radooo

I've seen an offensive loss..but don't worry..it happens sometimes..esp when you talk too much about fighting skills:)

edit : oops..sorry to interrupt the chat *sad* but we may continue this *rose*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 18:42:53 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2009, 22:11:32 PM »

gharn(GUARDIANS)  wren()  172  66273  28  380  0  0  11

not bad:)

@radooo

I've seen an offensive loss..but don't worry..it happens sometimes..esp when you talk too much about fighting skills:)

edit : oops..sorry to interrupt the chat *sad* but we may continue this *rose*

At least I'm not beaten by gold mines...I'm glad I delighted your super ego *rose*

Even if almost all the wildcats are dedicated to another game...they still manage to declare a war before you *hihi*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 22:14:26 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2009, 22:36:06 PM »

manage to:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I like to hear that you admit our superiority:)))

I said many many times but as I see that you did not want to get it...Let's write it with red letters...

Our aim is to crush real armies...*Smiley* We are not competing with anyone...we will declare war when we think that we can get good war income...

having a war at this stage is not our concern...maybe next week when there are good armies to kill *Smiley*

good luck to you with the war..we are having our personal battles to get the personal satisfaction *Smiley* for example..I by myself will have another battle with  good money and mp in 2 hrs..this means two bloody battles on the same day...and however the battle is bloody..I will have more powerfull army after that battle:))) (if nothing wrong happens ofcourse..*Smiley* )

btw...beaten by a goldmine is better than being killed by a playing guy...your charisma is a little bit scratched *Smiley* I liked that ofcourse...listen to some of my advices pls *Smiley* (look at page..I don't remember *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* )

you 'd better be quick at killing the enemy armies..maybe a GUARDIAN get some before you:)))))))))))))))))))))

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 22:36:50 PM by gharn » Logged

Horde
Captain

« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2009, 22:46:53 PM »

Oh my god ! I think I understand this a little bit, it sounds like broken german ! Did she say he can crawl a little bit or something ?
Yes indeed  *rose* Dutch can sound a little like German from time to time... but grammatically it is completely different.

She did indeed say that the little one can almost crawl around... I wanted to respond in Dutch as well, but then figured no-one would be able to understand what we are talking about  *hihi*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2009, 22:49:50 PM »

At least I'm not beaten by gold mines...I'm glad I delighted your super ego *rose*
well, it must have been one hell of a player then to be able to trap you oh mighty one... or did your slayer upgrade his fortification to lvl 15 in one day?

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2009, 23:15:05 PM »

well, it must have been one hell of a player then to be able to trap you oh mighty one... or did your slayer upgrade his fortification to lvl 15 in one day?

If I remember well it's 2-0 for me *rose*
And playing pillager isn't my strong point. I did this era more pillages than I did in 2 years, so it's harder in the beginning *pardon*

I said many many times but as I see that you did not want to get it...Let's write it with red letters...

Our aim is to crush real armies...*Smiley* We are not competing with anyone...we will declare war when we think that we can get good war income...

I saw you didn't understand things even after they are written 10 times, so...
And I wanted to point the competition in realm 4...it isn't what it used to be *cry*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 23:23:28 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2009, 23:44:40 PM »

ok ...there is a suggestion...

last era there was a competition of allience race...

that was done and if you want to compete..try to do it on mp??

be sure that it is more fun...besides we will have fun even if there is not a competition...

Ukobach
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2009, 06:10:21 AM »

I guess that little talk we had yesterday Radooo was not very good for us - The Gods are evil sometimes.
I also had my first offensive loss yesterday.  *cry*
But to a pillager that does not matter, as long as you have at least 1000 troops, you're good to go

*drunk* *dance* hooray

btw - Ukie JR hij kan al bijna kruipen too!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2009, 07:13:16 AM »

you 'd better be quick at killing the enemy armies..maybe a GUARDIAN get some before you:)))))))))))))))))))))

here are some good battles of yesterday night

gharn(GUARDIANS) Amory()  105  136792  19  267  0  0  7

Agony(GUARDIANS) gordonB(Caro_Kann)  35  41869  15  189  0  0  2

*Smiley*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2009, 08:05:59 AM »

If all the goldmines I crashed thought like gharn  *freak*

Dont mind me... I am just dribbling *Grin* What else is there too do in this topic, bet if I am gonna have more military points than gharn at the end of era  *hahaha*  That would be good, since I am a goldmine. What do you think, gharn, what are you willing to bet !
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »

here are some good battles of yesterday night

gharn(GUARDIANS) Amory()  105  136792  19  267  0  0  7

Agony(GUARDIANS) gordonB(Caro_Kann)  35  41869  15  189  0  0  2

*Smiley*

*bravo*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »

@isolde

if you play like a goldmine..this means that we will spend NEARLY the same time to the game:)))))))))))...I am a man who is mostly using 2 *6 hrs as off time *Smiley*

so I am willing to bet nothing because I am not comparing myself with anyone including you:))) but if the subject is Radooo..yes I will be too far away from him in terms of mp although I don't spend too much time:) because my style of playing gives me this..I don't need to perform any effort because I got used to play like that for 3 years

we are having fun:) attacking and taking some gold of Zephfir the Priest ...and killing an army of your war target...

these are allience actions:)) we discuss sth...think about what we can do..and perform the action:)

I am talking about our allience:) it is nothing personal...we are a team..a well organized team who knows what to do to have fun *Smiley*

Agony's battle against YOUR enemy is given just to show this *hihi* less war income for you is better for us *Smiley*

oops I bet sth...GUARDIANS is and will be the allience which will slaughter the most:)

personal issues are not the point..the important thing is the allience *Smiley*

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 09:00:25 AM by gharn » Logged

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2009, 09:48:13 AM »

nah... he's just cute!  *heart* *heart* *heart* *heart* *heart*

btw - Ukie JR hij kan al bijna kruipen too!

*rose*
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: