Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:08:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 217053 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2009, 22:33:46 PM »

how strange:)) we have over 400 players and only two are talking:))))))))))) and few are commenting..so the other greater ones are probably laughing *hihi*

You're the best at talking *pardon*

I think radooo and gharn are the best players ever!  *ice*

You should say only gharn. His pride is hurt now *freak*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2009, 23:08:10 PM »

*Smiley*)))))))))))

pride can not be talked in such a simple game *Smiley*...I don't want to use that phrase but each knows that we can play this IO without spending too much effort *Smiley*

this is a side game *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2009, 23:46:59 PM »

I think radooo and gharn are the best players ever!  *ice*

How dare you !!! What about ME !!!

P.S. There, I quoted you, are you happy now  *Angry*

@isolde ..I thought you know sth..if you kill a noob for 50 times and grow your pts..that difference increases so you can not attack the same for too many times..that is basic maths...it is not necessary to be a genius *Smiley*

Gharn, I will seriously reply to you one last time. The truth is you bore me, its boring to read your posts and since most of the time you talk to yourself, it is even more boring !

I noticed it after few posts so I did not answer..but here it is time I guess:)

if it is boring to read..pls don't do that ...you are not obliged to read and give comments to everything *Smiley* *Smiley* I am not here to entertain kiddies:) I just share what I think:) if you want to have joy , there are lots of topics that you can do this *Smiley*

don't get me wrong..I have no problems for that users are here..but I don't like people complaining about the things which are not ' must to do' .*Smiley*

Well, problem was that noob had slightly better eco than yours and you had bigger army *Grin* My math sucks but I know my IO *wink* Not that I care, I just hope you dont get my noob victims this era.

That was my last serious reply to the topic, now I am mostly just BSing. I am usually just BSing but with that post I tried to help you out that you are not funny, but since you dont get my sense of humor (dont worry, almost noone does), you didnt understand that. Oh well, that's life.

P.P.S. If there was ANY remotely interesting topic on forum, I wouldnt bother to be BSing here. But alas, there is not *sad*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 23:47:51 PM by isolde » Logged
smruti
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2009, 04:16:59 AM »

As I mentioned before I will share some of the bloodiest battles of GUARDIANS ...

today's battle is from Agony

Agony(GUARDIANS)   CROATIS(smokers)   176   36699   18   246   0   0   11

we really wanted to kill his army..at first I attacked with full force for a long range march but he got online 2 hrs before the impact and saved his army...and than Agony attacked him in the morning ..this is the result *Smiley*

good job mate...*Smiley*

kiddin me..this is bloody *Tongue* , and i think CROATIS is not he , she is she *Grin*..
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »

oh so I have to apologise from that lady  *rose*

but it is impossible to get the gender from a name  *hihi*:

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »

@gharn:  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

@others: you guys gotta stop spamming this topic!!! don't you see what gharn is trying to do??? he can't have more posts than the wildcats-thread! he doesn't deserve that!!!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:39 AM »

@gharn:  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

@others: you guys gotta stop spamming this topic!!! don't you see what gharn is trying to do??? he can't have more posts than the wildcats-thread! he doesn't deserve that!!!

Yeah, I see you are helping  *hmm*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2009, 14:19:59 PM »

@Hiske
I hope this is a joke *Smiley* I find satisfaction in some other ways in some other things *Smiley*))

GUARDIANS has never had a topic although it gave Hell to the others for 3 eras  at r9 *Smiley*... never...

but here as we all are known somehow..I got that model...besides as I don't like so many argue I did not give any comments to your topic at general discussion..

btw  I think it is you (not only personal you *Smiley* ) that want your topic to be on top because you made it a permenant topic as you all are moderators *Smiley* (and for me it is not a bad thing )
so pls don't put the blame on me *Smiley*

I am just trying to show what GUARDIANS is doing..argues come from the others *Smiley*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2009, 14:28:17 PM »

@Hiske
I hope this is a joke *Smiley* I find satisfaction in some other ways in some other things *Smiley*))

GUARDIANS has never had a topic although it gave Hell to the others for 3 eras  at r9 *Smiley*... never...

but here as we all are known somehow..I got that model...besides as I don't like so many argue I did not give any comments to your topic at general discussion..

btw  I think it is you (not only personal you *Smiley* ) that want your topic to be on top because you made it a permenant topic as you all are moderators *Smiley* (and for me it is not a bad thing )
so pls don't put the blame on me *Smiley*

I am just trying to show what GUARDIANS is doing..argues come from the others *Smiley*

You have absolute right ! Hiske is abusing her translator rights ! I think I am going to start a petition against the corruption among female dutch translators in IO  *freak*  That topic should have been sticked by me !
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2009, 15:59:36 PM »

damn... now I'm screwed...  *sos* *sos* *sos*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2009, 18:38:00 PM »

Hiske, how is the little one? Hoe is het met de kleine?  *rose* *rose* *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2009, 05:12:32 AM »

Hiske, how is the little one? Hoe is het met de kleine?  *rose* *rose* *rose*

very well! hij kan al bijna kruipen! *Grin*
Ukobach
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2009, 05:54:11 AM »

I want some war in R4. What is the matter with you guys!!!! Kill each other, please!!!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2009, 06:46:55 AM »

we will do it as soon as possible:) I want every one  of us to participate for absolute destruction *Smiley*

Ukobach
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2009, 06:50:02 AM »

absolute destruction

I like the sound of that!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: