Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:19:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215618 times)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »

as a warrior you should know that having broken castles or being robbed is not a big thing..if you are gonna do smth to him rather kill his army or stuff.. than loot his secondary provinces   *freak*

hehe...even kosac knows it better than you...+karma
And kosac, gharn is just a big mouth...he thinks that I would be so scared that he destroyed my fort level 0 or that he stole 2k gold from me *freak*

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2009, 11:36:58 AM »

Children!  are you still here?  zzz
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »

Yes, yes, you had some other goals (bla bla bla)...we had war with you and you had other goals??

Dont worry, he had goals in most of the other wars too  *freak*  Like killing this one poor noob who happened to be close to him for the 50th time *Grin*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2009, 13:31:35 PM »

this era I try to attack more than 4 hours with players playing regularly:))) and how lucky I am that I am killing *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* I think the priest did not kill  flying armies..or did not chase for a couple of days:) like it or not if you are a killer you hunt what is around..so that is why I salute the priest for his efforts..

@radooo..I have a big mouth mate but I do sth..you talk too much but I don't see exceptional actions from you:) try to do sth pls *Smiley*)))))

@ Kosac...my dear pillager if you press on somebody..someday you kill the entire force:)) but at first he will be tamed as a wild one..and than he will give what we want:)

@isolde ..I thought you know sth..if you kill a noob for 50 times and grow your pts..that difference increases so you can not attack the same for too many times..that is basic maths...it is not necessary to be a genius *Smiley*

Gharn, I will seriously reply to you one last time. The truth is you bore me, its boring to read your posts and since most of the time you talk to yourself, it is even more boring !

I noticed it after few posts so I did not answer..but here it is time I guess:)

if it is boring to read..pls don't do that ...you are not obliged to read and give comments to everything *Smiley* *Smiley* I am not here to entertain kiddies:) I just share what I think:) if you want to have joy , there are lots of topics that you can do this *Smiley*

don't get me wrong..I have no problems for that users are here..but I don't like people complaining about the things which are not ' must to do' .*Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 13:35:30 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Ukobach
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2009, 14:13:05 PM »

Why don't anyone quote me!!!!!
Ukobach
« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2009, 14:13:28 PM »

Why don't anyone quote me!!!!!

Now that's better!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2009, 15:57:47 PM »

@radooo..I have a big mouth mate but I do sth..you talk too much but I don't see exceptional actions from you:) try to do sth pls *Smiley*)))))

What you do? Lose your army?? Sorry that I'm so noob and I don't know how to lose my army *Embarrassed*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2009, 16:22:49 PM »

if you do only pillage..ofcourse you don't loose:)))))))

I am sorry but according to you...including Zephfir..Iris are noobs too as they lost army even noone has serious armies at this stage:)

just grow up mate *Smiley* if you want  sarcasm..do it properly pls *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2009, 16:45:50 PM »

if you do only pillage..ofcourse you don't loose:)))))))

I am sorry but according to you...including Zephfir..Iris are noobs too as they lost army even noone has serious armies at this stage:)

just grow up mate *Smiley* if you want  sarcasm..do it properly pls *Smiley*

was speaking about last era...you can't compare a player that doesn't play with a player that plays *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2009, 16:59:26 PM »

I know this is last era:))))

unfortunately I was not defeated by another army last era as some of your friends were:) I lost my army against a gold mine..you know the story *Smiley*)

but as a matter of fact you are right at one point..I am not playing but I am doing nearly the same as they are (the players that play ..not spesific names *hihi*)..consider this..what if I play as the same amount of time as they can?? ((the players that play ..not spesific names *hihi*)

aah radooo ah:) this is not my topic..this is the topic of GUARDIANS so if you have sth to say about the allience ..go on...talking about personal issues doesn't give you anything..*Smiley*

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2009, 16:59:53 PM »

What you do? Lose your army?? Sorry that I'm so noob and I don't know how to lose my army *Embarrassed*

Do you have an army??/ *freak*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2009, 18:00:24 PM »

Do you have an army??/ *freak*

yes I have...legolas is leading them *freak*

I know this is last era:))))

unfortunately I was not defeated by another army last era as some of your friends were:) I lost my army against a gold mine..you know the story *Smiley*)

but as a matter of fact you are right at one point..I am not playing but I am doing nearly the same as they are (the players that play ..not spesific names *hihi*)..consider this..what if I play as the same amount of time as they can?? ((the players that play ..not spesific names *hihi*)

aah radooo ah:) this is not my topic..this is the topic of GUARDIANS so if you have sth to say about the allience ..go on...talking about personal issues doesn't give you anything..*Smiley*

Why when I talk about you, you always say about your friends that killed my friends? Talk about me, how I lost my army to goldmine (which wasn't real goldmine), how I lost an offensive battle in war. Or at least talk about what you have done...but you did nothing, nada *hihi*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 18:04:23 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2009, 19:40:26 PM »

that is why:)

you don't play seriously so it won't be fair to talk about you:))

besides I see none of your efforts in terms of attacking..so I can not criticise this *Smiley*...

Ukobach
« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2009, 20:37:30 PM »

I think radooo and gharn are the best players ever!  *ice*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2009, 21:17:58 PM »

how strange:)) we have over 400 players and only two are talking:))))))))))) and few are commenting..so the other greater ones are probably laughing *hihi*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: