Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:54:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211535 times)
Horde
Captain

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2009, 20:12:09 PM »

horde, sorry that we interfered with the topic about your greatness *rose*
I forgive you my friend  *rose* One day you will also have a topic of you own  *gamer*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Horde
Captain

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2009, 20:13:57 PM »

It is the art known as spamming, a lot of people is much better at that then playing the actual game. It is very common among quitters, ex-quitters and other quitters.
lol... but quitter means that you actually QUIT... it doesn't mean you have to haunt the forum just to see if we did not accidentally forget about the great warriors from the past  *xxx*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Ukobach
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2009, 21:00:37 PM »

lol... but quitter means that you actually QUIT..

In IO that is not the case. There are no quitters, only wanna-bees!
smruti
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »

In IO that is not the case. There are no quitters, only wanna-bees!
but i am the real quitter..just been around once a while so that they dnt forget the noob  *hihi* *hihi* as hordie said *gamer*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2009, 19:08:26 PM »

As I mentioned before I will share some of the bloodiest battles of GUARDIANS ...

today's battle is from Agony

Agony(GUARDIANS)   CROATIS(smokers)   176   36699   18   246   0   0   11

we really wanted to kill his army..at first I attacked with full force for a long range march but he got online 2 hrs before the impact and saved his army...and than Agony attacked him in the morning ..this is the result *Smiley*

good job mate...*Smiley*

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 19:14:32 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2009, 21:37:38 PM »

Agony(GUARDIANS)   CROATIS(smokers)   176   36699   18   246   0   0   11

this is bloody? *freak*

I am the one and only!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2009, 22:19:14 PM »

this is bloody? *freak*

Its bloody...for the attacker *Grin* They havent heard of a good lose/kill ratio  *freak*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2009, 22:26:42 PM »

@radooo

in this section..yes it is bloody...

besides as it is our topic that gives some information or updates about GUARDIANS..we do what we want:))

if it is not bloody pls do sth better than a pillage *Smiley*

do sth better and than criticise the good *Smiley* or just watch and learn...

if there is somebody to talk..it is the priest..he is doing a good job...let him criticise this *Smiley*

btw..pls talk after looking at mp list *Smiley*

@isolde...

if you want to kill an army of an enemy allience..this counts..CROATIS is someone that tried to attack us a few times as a smokers member...this battle is done to  to punish him:) he was on the list who is being checked...
I tried at night... he escaped..and Agony finished the job

besides be sure that we know that ratio (esp me) better than the most *Smiley*

this is a battle for punishment *Smiley* ..you will see more *Smiley*

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 22:27:34 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2009, 00:01:17 AM »

everyone is playing how he wants...and I saw at the priest a battle with almost 3 times more points lost...if agony's battle is bloody I wonder how can you call zeph's battle scratch

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2009, 00:27:52 AM »

don't worry I am watching the bloodiest battles from the openning sheet... that is why I said that it was the priest who could give comment...

it is not you..or you can not say that this is not bloody...it can be classified as a bloody battle according to the time interval of the era *Smiley* this is not your type of playing so it is normal for you to misjudge *hihi*

I did not claim that 'it is the bloodiest ever'...*Smiley* I said that it is a bloody battle..and if you deny this (at this time of the era) you know nothing *Smiley*

do better and talk and we appreciate you *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2009, 00:43:01 AM »

don't worry I am watching the bloodiest battles from the openning sheet... that is why I said that it was the priest who could give comment...

it is not you..or you can not say that this is not bloody...it can be classified as a bloody battle according to the time interval of the era *Smiley* this is not your type of playing so it is normal for you to misjudge *hihi*

I did not claim that 'it is the bloodiest ever'...*Smiley* I said that it is a bloody battle..and if you deny this (at this time of the era) you know nothing *Smiley*

do better and talk and we appreciate you *Smiley*

You don't know my style of play so let it dead...
Do you want to be better than you even when I play as a goldmine? Then you're pathetic...When I played seriously I killed agony and I don't remember to be attacked by any avenger except agony. I don't have to prove you anything but at least show that you're better than me in offense or defense and then talk about me knowing nothing

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2009, 07:04:32 AM »

Good work Aggy!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2009, 08:06:50 AM »

@radooo

don't make a mistake...you were not only when you killed Agony *Smiley* his girl friend  helped you a lot as always:) *Smiley* *Smiley*
and this is the most major excuse that we can accept *Smiley* *Smiley*

we did not attack you last era because we had some other goals:) but this time we have some different goals so you will be attacked pretty much and your money and provinces will be used just as ours *Smiley* if you are so good..than prevent those:) *Smiley* *Smiley*

ooops I will hear the words that you are not playing seriously bla bala in a few days after seeing your broken castles:) *Smiley* *Smiley*

after that all will see what pathetic means *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »

@radooo

don't make a mistake...you were not only when you killed Agony *Smiley* his girl friend  helped you a lot as always:) *Smiley* *Smiley*

we did not attack you last era because we had some other goals:) but this time we have some different goals so you will be attacked pretty much and your money and provinces will be used just as ours *Smiley* if you are so good..than prevent those:) *Smiley* *Smiley*

ooops I will hear the words that you are not playing seriously bla bala in a few days after seeing your broken castles:) *Smiley* *Smiley*

Yes, yes, you had some other goals (bla bla bla)...we had war with you and you had other goals??
And about killing agony...he escaped the day before he was killed because of a 20 sec lag...luck plays an important role.
I discovered this era how brave you are and what goals you have...you can attack only people that didn't log in for 2 days *hahaha*

I am the one and only!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »

@radooo

as a warrior you should know that having broken castles or being robbed is not a big thing..if you are gonna do smth to him rather kill his army or stuff.. than loot his secondary provinces   *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: