Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 00:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 215024 times)
jacyna
The Priest on his way to convert!
Private

Priest on his way to convert!

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2009, 14:26:06 PM »

Stop whinning!...Radoo have never played seriously!  *freak*

I am sorry it was too easy:( just a battle of 45 against 155  pts and I am ashamed of having a medal like that:) it ruined my reputation as I have my bloodiest battles in R9 a

Gharn...u dont have reputation...and will never have any! *Tongue*

/The Priest
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 14:30:05 PM by jacyna » Logged

http://www.densorteridder.dk/imgs/sigmar_priest.jpg

With Smoke in his right hand, with argument in his left hand and with Bible for last blessing and confession!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2009, 15:18:30 PM »

hahahaa:)) here comes the priest:)

this era will reveal the truth:))))))))))

they will know the power of my sword
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2009, 17:41:50 PM »

@andy-eu
my dear friend..I want a favor from you..can you tell me how you lowered your networth point from over 150 to 12...
I calculate some and I think whatever you disband ..your pts has to be over 12 if you do the basic productions as you have to do to produce some troops
you can be helpfull if you tell me how with a pm..I really appreciate this..
because as radooo can reach minus networth with so much dedication as he said that if he did sth he had to do it perfect:)..I really feel bad if noone tells me how this can happen...

Minimum is something like 8 points... It's easy to calculate it...
Lumbermill 4
Stone Quarry 2
Fortress 1
University 1
Military Academy 1
Range Attack 1
Archery Range 5
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2009, 19:01:02 PM »

I was the only one to be member of Avengers IV to reach that marshal star without playing dirty, excluding your friend ophelia who pushed 7k military points in the last 2 days (not that I care !).

why do you always mention me Huh? i always try to abstain all these altercate !

yes i won many points in last 2 days...because i couldnt attack any targets while we were in big war...when i left from Ds and join guardians, i could make many wars for mp...normally i dont prefer to make war 5-6 wars in a day...because i dont want to loose so much soldiers...but when comes to end of era (r4 or r9 or whatever), i always make many wars...last hours i couldnt be online, if i could be, i would win more mp evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4

really i cant believe that i had to explain all these basic matters *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2009, 19:19:37 PM »

why do you always mention me Huh? i always try to abstain all these altercate !

yes i won many points in last 2 days...because i couldnt attack any targets while we were in big war...when i left from Ds and join guardians, i could make many wars for mp...normally i dont prefer to make war 5-6 wars in a day...because i dont want to loose so much soldiers...but when comes to end of era (r4 or r9 or whatever), i always make many wars...last hours i couldnt be online, if i could be, i would win more mp evil4 evil4 evil4 evil4

really i cant believe that i had to explain all these basic matters *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*

Ophelia, you dont have to explain to me how you win 7k military point without losing any networth *Smiley* I know very well what happens in the last days of the realm - and I said again, I dont care *wink* This is not an attempt to argue - maybe you should teach gharn how to win mp and then he will be a better "fighter" as well  *hahaha*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2009, 19:22:18 PM »

ophelia, should I mention those 2k free military points that you won when you were banned? *pardon*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2009, 19:33:17 PM »

Ophelia, you dont have to explain to me how you win 7k military point without losing any networth *Smiley* I know very well what happens in the last days of the realm - and I said again, I dont care *wink* This is not an attempt to argue - maybe you should teach gharn how to win mp and then he will be a better "fighter" as well  *hahaha*
[/color]

really funny:))))))))))))))) and you are really funny isolde:)))

I want you write all the time to this topic to share your higher power with us:))))

I am hapy that you are here..my day was really hard today and you make me laugh when I read you:))))))))))

I am curious about your 'strategies' this era:))

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2009, 19:35:50 PM »

[/color]

really funny:))))))))))))))) and you are really funny isolde:)))

I want you write all the time to this topic to share your higher power with us:))))

I am hapy that you are here..my day was really hard today and you make me laugh when I read you:))))))))))

I am curious about your 'strategies' this era:))

I am happy at least one of us is funny gharn *Grin* You know how to make compliments *wink*

Unfortunately I have no strategy this era, I will play LPS + goldmine  *rose*  Oh, and I hope we can win the AR too *Smiley*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2009, 19:46:42 PM »

I hope you do:))

besides I was curious about learning some from you:( teaching is something good when you are so young:)) after a time learning is much more intreresting:))

you can see the fun part while learning:)))

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2009, 19:47:31 PM »

Minimum is something like 8 points... It's easy to calculate it...
Lumbermill 4
Stone Quarry 2
Fortress 1
University 1
Military Academy 1
Range Attack 1
Archery Range 5

Archery range 3 and some iron mines *Smiley*

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2009, 19:51:53 PM »

I have no strategy this era,

*rose* that is the best strategy

I I will play LPS + goldmine  *rose*  Oh, and I hope we can win the AR too *Smiley*

If I knew my ex-alliance will become that famous, I would of thought more then 2 seconds before choosing it's name

Ukobach
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2009, 19:58:59 PM »

Answer to all of the mili-point-stuff ahead:

When are you guys gonna learn that, it does not matter how you bring in the points. If you get more then everyone else, you are the best.
That is how it works in all games. A loser is still a loser, no matter how "good" he/she plays.

People always confuse this with their most favored style of play and that every other style is jackass.
Favored style of play sucks, points matter.

End of story.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2009, 20:42:51 PM »

I like it:)

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2009, 21:12:35 PM »

Answer to all of the mili-point-stuff ahead:

When are you guys gonna learn that, it does not matter how you bring in the points. If you get more then everyone else, you are the best.
That is how it works in all games. A loser is still a loser, no matter how "good" he/she plays.

People always confuse this with their most favored style of play and that every other style is jackass.
Favored style of play sucks, points matter.

End of story.

Good, I am gonna score all of my military points on you this era ! Lets see how THAT makes you feel !

P.S. I am NOT a loser !!!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2009, 22:28:26 PM »

Archery range 3 and some iron mines *Smiley*

Ok, but you will need military academy 2 then... anyway, you are right... that's cheaper...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: