Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:52:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211668 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 22:01:59 PM »

sorry I can not take your suggestion:)) I thought most of you tried this and none of them got - points...

@radooo

if it is not a kind of cheat (sorry I did not find a better word for it because all know the benefits of this *Smiley* )
why did you do that mate??? take this question instead of the one that you did not see:)

And why to tell everyone how I did minus points? So there would be lots of players with negative points in every realm? Better not to...

I agree with that..that is why I want to mention this as a failure...the player that can do these kinds of things coming from let's say..the corrupted part of the game,has to know too many things too...

if this is so..pls don't try to talk about being a good player...because it is really nonsense...if you are really a good player (and I know that you are) there is no need to use that kind of things because although you are clean in every aspects...there is always a doubt in mind ...

but you are old enough to know this and lot of your friends support these kinds of actions..so don't listen to what I said:)

this is our topic and I am talking to myself *Smiley*

these thoughts are new for you maybe but in all kinds of game platforms I am known as one of the most conservative players esp in forums ( you can count me as a trusted member of this forum in those forum platforms) that is why I write too much about actions that are intervening the game technics..I don't tolarete these actions in none of my alliences whatever the name of the game is:)

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 22:42:49 PM »

@radooo

if it is not a kind of cheat (sorry I did not find a better word for it because all know the benefits of this *Smiley* )
why did you do that mate??? take this question instead of the one that you did not see:)

And why to tell everyone how I did minus points? So there would be lots of players with negative points in every realm? Better not to...

I agree with that..that is why I want to mention this as a failure...the player that can do these kinds of things coming from let's say..the corrupted part of the game,has to know too many things too...

if this is so..pls don't try to talk about being a good player...because it is really nonsense...if you are really a good player (and I know that you are) there is no need to use that kind of things because although you are clean in every aspects...there is always a doubt in mind ...

I didn't do minus points on purpose...I didn't even know that anyone can do that. In that era I played only the first month (see from my alliance called medals) and then decided to stop. But I suddenly saw that I have negative points (now I know why). And since when bugs are considered cheating?? For your knowledge, no admin asked me how I did that in order to solve it. Tiger, Isolde or others are cheaters too because they know a lot of things? Good players know all the things they can *pardon*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 22:53:00 PM »

I am sorry but if there is a bug and no admins asked anything about that..it is a total shame of this game..because you somehow used this as an advantage or you had the chance of using this...

there is an objection...knowing everything doesn't make each a good player...look at my comments..I NEVER use names and accuse any...but as you know there are some ways to make millions of gold but this is a cheat or bug I never know how but I know people talking about that..trusted friends know this...

if there is a way to do those and if some of the players know this ..it doesn't mean that they are all good players...maybe sometimes they decide to be mean..who knows??? besides knowing too many cheats doesnT mean anything as you say...but this is not the degree of knowledge as well...

anyway thanks for your explanation too...but I  repeat ..if admins did not ask you how or do nothing about the situation (even if it is a bug) it is totally unacceptable...

edit: pls don't see me lame:) I know that you are not a cheater...noone does sth bad and use it as a signature:)
I just want to talk a little bit serious:)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 22:59:21 PM by gharn » Logged

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 23:08:05 PM »

I am sorry but if there is a bug and no admins asked anything about that..it is a total shame of this game..because you somehow used this as an advantage or you had the chance of using this...

there is an objection...knowing everything doesn't make each a good player...look at my comments..I NEVER use names and accuse any...but as you know there are some ways to make millions of gold but this is a cheat or bug I never know how but I know people talking about that..trusted friends know this...

if there is a way to do those and if some of the players know this ..it doesn't mean that they are all good players...maybe sometimes they decide to be mean..who knows??? besides knowing too many cheats doesnT mean anything as you say...but this is not the degree of knowledge as well...

anyway thanks for your explanation too...but I  repeat ..if admins did not ask you how or do nothing about the situation (even if it is a bug) it is totally unacceptable...

edit: pls don't see me lame:) I know that you are not a cheater...noone does sth bad and use it as a signature:)
I just want to talk a little bit serious:)

Yes...I used minus points as a huge advantage. Nobody could take money from me and I didn't even use 10 credits to go to vacation mod. From what you say, everyone that discovers a "good" bug that gives an advantage to that player is a cheater *pardon*
And I didn't say that "knowing everything doesn't make each a good player"...I said that good players know a lot of things. And I don't mean cheating things... There are a lot of players that don't know the trick with 50 archers or the trick with less than 50 units. Not to say there are only few players that know how the battle calculator works (and that's thanks to tiger *rose*)

I am the one and only!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 23:11:21 PM »

Oh please, enough of gharn and his "moral". He thinks everything is cheating ! Too bad he wasnt there when some people's armies doubled, I bet he would have liked that bug  *freak*

P.S. He even thought staying more than 18 hrs online is cheating, how much worse can it get  *black_eye*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 23:38:24 PM »

ah sorry isolde I forgot about you giving the picture of being a marshal with 15 k:)

if you bang your army to a friend like the last era, it happens:)))) I am learning it from time to time by watching you *Smiley*

do it again:))

besides..my moral or ethics just binds me:) you can do whatever you want *Smiley* play dirty if you want as you write in your signature...play as a trojan or use trojan or be onlne 99999 hours( sorry..ignorance..too bad..I learned it from you about that 18 hrs online thing *Smiley* and I have never ashamed of learning things..maybe the mentality of an engineer who knows:)) )

and last era I really understood why my GUARDIANS was never defeated before...because I had never chosen too many 'good players' ! ! with too much knowledge:)

our aim is to finish this era like that... but there is one difference...I always choose to have 5 fighters only..this time it will be much challenging:)

@radooo
this is one of the few unique moments that I am agree with your last comment:)
you are better when you talk:) spamming is sth different:) it can be done everytime:)))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 23:44:38 PM by gharn » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2009, 07:21:23 AM »

So, when will the in-game fight start?  *pardon*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:07 AM »

So, when will the in-game fight start?  *pardon*

There will be no in-game fight, we are not playing  *freak*

ah sorry isolde I forgot about you giving the picture of being a marshal with 15 k:)

if you bang your army to a friend like the last era, it happens:)))) I am learning it from time to time by watching you *Smiley*

do it again:))

besides..my moral or ethics just binds me:) you can do whatever you want *Smiley* play dirty if you want as you write in your signature...play as a trojan or use trojan or be onlne 99999 hours( sorry..ignorance..too bad..I learned it from you about that 18 hrs online thing *Smiley* and I have never ashamed of learning things..maybe the mentality of an engineer who knows:)) )

and last era I really understood why my GUARDIANS was never defeated before...because I had never chosen too many 'good players' ! ! with too much knowledge:)

our aim is to finish this era like that... but there is one difference...I always choose to have 5 fighters only..this time it will be much challenging:)

@radooo
this is one of the few unique moments that I am agree with your last comment:)
you are better when you talk:) spamming is sth different:) it can be done everytime:)))

Gharn, I will seriously reply to you one last time. The truth is you bore me, its boring to read your posts and since most of the time you talk to yourself, it is even more boring ! I mean, you try to put some lame stuff like " oh, Radooo has abused bugs so he is so great" or "isolde is online all the time and put she plays dirty in her signature" but that just makes you even lamer.
You are just not funny, there is no cure for that. I mean whatever you think of is so ridiculous that I dont even care to answer most of the times but I ll make an exception.

I HAVE NOT become a marshal last era by banging my army into a friend ! I killed over 1 million soldiers and unfortunately I have no friends in range with such armies  *freak* I was the only one to be member of Avengers IV to reach that marshal star without playing dirty, excluding your friend ophelia who pushed 7k military points in the last 2 days (not that I care !). You cant show me how to play "fighter", I have always played fighter - low points and middle points and whatever. You can just brag about your "morals", but this is a game, no Sunday school. There are rules, I keep them (most of the time *Grin*), dont try to make me look like an idiot. Just play your game and stop trying to be creative - its just not you. Good luck to your Guardians, you guys are good players, have experience, do whatever you want just stop implying that you are going to do something great because there is nothing great left to be done in realm 4  *pardon*

And just for you, I wont use autorefresh this era, I bet I am going to get more defensive victories  evil3
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:39 AM »

a little bit started...but not especially on spesific names...each of us have some names...for example radooo is a target because he says that he will not play seriously..so his resources has to be used *Smiley*

I had one target and unfortunately he came online last 2 min of my attack yesterday and he used his production at the barracks ..so probably a very very bloody battle(for this time of the  era) did not happen:(

edit: last min correction:)))

if I did not have an important meeting in 30 min..this player friend Mahadganza (mp leader for now) would be a dust in the wind:)) he is coming to pillage me without any spies.but I have to go out:))))))))))))..I will kill him sometime later....*sad*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:58:15 AM by gharn » Logged

Ukobach
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:03 AM »

There will be no in-game fight, we are not playing  *freak*

Are you sure?

This is NOT the realm of lamers, not as long as I play there  *Angry* And I am not a quitter...I am just in pre-retirement  *pardon*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

P.S. He even thought staying more than 18 hrs online is cheating, how much worse can it get  *black_eye*

oh my! he's worse than me!!! never thought that could happen...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 10:57:50 AM »

Are you sure?

I am pretty sure, it is not playing until you build lumbermill 5 or something ! Check the manual *Grin*
Ukobach
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2009, 11:05:56 AM »

I am pretty sure, it is not playing until you build lumbermill 5 or something ! Check the manual *Grin*

I am the manual!
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »

Where is that GUARDIANS topic? I can't see it, I am only reading other stuff........

Ukobach
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »

Where is that GUARDIANS topic? I can't see it, I am only reading other stuff........

You are actually reading it? I just ignore and spam.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: