Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 21:52:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 214990 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 14:27:32 PM »

no my friend..it is not possible:)

that topic of Naylrod is a legend of Avengers *Smiley*

this GUARDIANS topic is something like conversation between Radooo and me:) I hope other friends will join us too:) *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 14:47:22 PM »

no my friend..it is not possible:)

that topic of Naylrod is a legend of Avengers *Smiley*

this GUARDIANS topic is something like conversation between Radooo and me:) I hope other friends will join us too:) *Smiley*

it should be more than a conversation?? *freak*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 14:59:23 PM »

well...if we show this in forms of game...yes

but I am so sorry that you are not playing seriously *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2009, 15:44:31 PM »

I don't have any reasons to do that *pardon*

I am the one and only!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2009, 20:49:16 PM »

what a pitty:))

we have some:) having fun is the major one:)

Ukobach
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »

Nice medal you got yesterday gharn.  hooray
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »

Nice medal you got yesterday gharn.  hooray
It probably was a great battle *hahaha*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 16:32:20 PM »

I am sorry it was too easy:( just a battle of 45 against 155  pts and I am ashamed of having a medal like that:) it ruined my reputation as I have my bloodiest battles in R9 and still have only 3 medals within 10 months:)))))))))))

@Ukobach
btw I see that you are playing in r4 ...I will be pleased if you send me your ingame nick with a post message...I and my friends don't like to attack friendly mates...friendly fire is the only thing that I can not and will not tolerate:)

@andy-eu

my dear friend..I want a favor from you..can you tell me how you lowered your networth point from over 150 to 12...

I calculate some and I think whatever you disband ..your pts has to be over 12 if you do the basic productions as you have to do to produce some troops

you can be helpfull if you tell me how with a pm..I really appreciate this..
because as radooo can reach minus networth with so much dedication as he said that if he did sth he had to do it perfect:)..I really feel bad if noone tells me how this can happen...

I don't think that you are doing sth out of the game rules so pls give this curiosity of mine to my being a real noob about those game actions:)

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 16:43:56 PM »

@andy-eu

my dear friend..I want a favor from you..can you tell me how you lowered your networth point from over 150 to 12...

I calculate some and I think whatever you disband ..your pts has to be over 12 if you do the basic productions as you have to do to produce some troops

because as radooo can reach minus networth with so much dedication as he said that if he did sth he had to do it perfect:)..I really feel bad if noone tells me how this can happen...

I don't think that you are doing sth out of the game rules so pls give this curiosity of mine to my being a real noob about those game actions:)

No comment really...At least now I know with whom I speak...and you said you can teach me how to play in the beginning *hahaha* *hahaha* Ask tiger, isolde or anyone that knows IO to tell you that you don't need to have more than 10 points to do army hi

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 17:05:41 PM »

I am sorry it was too easy:( just a battle of 45 against 155  pts and I am ashamed of having a medal like that:) it ruined my reputation as I have my bloodiest battles in R9 and still have only 3 medals within 10 months:)))))))))))

@Ukobach
btw I see that you are playing in r4 ...I will be pleased if you send me your ingame nick with a post message...I and my friends don't like to attack friendly mates...friendly fire is the only thing that I can not and will not tolerate:)

@andy-eu

I am actually playing R5, but have an account in R4 as well, but do not play very seriously.  *hihi*

I follow your progress here and in the hall of fame, I am a big fan of you gharn! You are my role-model.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 17:07:03 PM by Ukobach » Logged
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 17:52:48 PM »

ahh radooo ah:))

I saw sth and I wrote this after that:)) am I look so stupid from there:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

if so...I will not say anything *Smiley* and as I say before I can't calculate everything that is why I ask this..if it is so.this means I noticed sth wrong:)..btw my intention is to kill armies:) so I may miscalculate sth too:) andy can explain me and the question can be solved...I think he has a forum acc or ingame pm option to tell me...(as my question is for him)

besides...I will be happy if you tell us all how you did that minus points..are you a cheater or so:))) or am I have to ask krum..tiger or isolde to understand whom I am dealing with:)

I don't think that a player can do some tricks llike that and call himself a player:) ..do I have to think the opposite:)

and I said that I can teach you how to fight:) (in terms of mp) I did not say that I know the game better than you do..did I?? I now none of your tricks:) if you understand so..pls read again..I don't think that my English is so bad..and I don't think that yours is so too to understand:)

I am saying the same..you have lot to learn in terms of fighting..but as you don't play seriously..you will miss the chance..an advise again..just  watch carefully:) this can be enough for this game:)

@ukobach
thanks my friend *Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 18:11:22 PM by gharn » Logged

andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 18:50:29 PM »

@andy-eu

You just need the basics....a fort, some mines, 3-4 researches and some recruiting buildings

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 19:36:23 PM »

yes mate but I calculated it a little bit higher...this means I miscalculated:)..so thanks for the explanation:)

that is what I wanted dear Radooo

you answered instead of andy_eu but you did not answer the question that I asked you directly *Smiley*

and I am sure that you WON'T answer it:)

pls confuse me...*Smiley* even once *Smiley*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 21:01:16 PM »

The minimum you need is 3 researches and 2 buildings...that worths around 5 points...And you don't have to like mathematics to do few calculations

ahh radooo ah:))

I saw sth and I wrote this after that:)) am I look so stupid from there:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

if so...I will not say anything *Smiley* and as I say before I can't calculate everything that is why I ask this..if it is so.this means I noticed sth wrong:)..btw my intention is to kill armies:) so I may miscalculate sth too:) andy can explain me and the question can be solved...I think he has a forum acc or ingame pm option to tell me...(as my question is for him)

besides...I will be happy if you tell us all how you did that minus points..are you a cheater or so:))) or am I have to ask krum..tiger or isolde to understand whom I am dealing with:)

I don't think that a player can do some tricks llike that and call himself a player:) ..do I have to think the opposite:)

and I said that I can teach you how to fight:) (in terms of mp) I did not say that I know the game better than you do..did I?? I now none of your tricks:) if you understand so..pls read again..I don't think that my English is so bad..and I don't think that yours is so too to understand:)

I am saying the same..you have lot to learn in terms of fighting..but as you don't play seriously..you will miss the chance..an advise again..just  watch carefully:) this can be enough for this game:)

I'm the best cheater, didn't you know that? *pardon* And why to tell everyone how I did minus points? So there would be lots of players with negative points in every realm? Better not to...
And what can you teach me in fights? How to lose an offensive battle to someone who is in offline? I don't want to learn that...And if I want to learn that, I will ask players who are better than you at that

that is what I wanted dear Radooo

you answered instead of andy_eu but you did not answer the question that I asked you directly *Smiley*

and I am sure that you WON'T answer it:)

Now probably I'm blind...but I didn't see any question you asked me *crazy* *crazy*

P.S.

I am the one and only!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 21:29:24 PM »

Gharn, it is very easy to get negative points. All you need is to disband your entire army. I suggest you try it *Grin*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: