Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:47:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS  (Read 211500 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2009, 23:04:20 PM »

*tired*

I've never won anything important in this game so I must be the biggest loser and lamest player around! wooohooo!  *freak*
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2009, 23:18:09 PM »

iris
Ophelia, you dont have to explain to me how you win 7k military point without losing any networth *Smiley* I know very well what happens in the last days of the realm - and I said again, I dont care *wink* This is not an attempt to argue - maybe you should teach gharn how to win mp and then he will be a better "fighter" as well  *hahaha*
i dont care all this bullshits too *stop*
anyhow, i said before, i dont want to join this argument...i dont care who know better than other...I know what i know...its enough for me...
to be best at this game is not important for me ..due to this, all of this argument is absurdity for me *pardon* *pardon*

ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2009, 23:31:23 PM »

ophelia, should I mention those 2k free military points that you won when you were banned? *pardon*

oh my god you re right hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
 i must apologize from all warriors *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
so sorry for i banned and some guys attacked and killed me (two of them from church)!!!!!
these guys won pretty mp from me and unfornately i won some mp too *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*
btw i lost my all soldiers but its not important *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
i am guilty...i won some points distemperately...shoot me *suicide* *suicide* *suicide*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2009, 23:37:20 PM »

btw i lost my all soldiers but its not important *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

stop whining...you had 80k points before taking that huge amount of money...and after ban you remained with 75k points...indeed you lost all your soldiers...but you had almost the same number in barracks *Lips Sealed*

I am the one and only!
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2009, 23:44:44 PM »

stop whining...you had 80k points before taking that huge amount of money...and after ban you remained with 75k points...indeed you lost all your soldiers...but you had almost the same number in barracks *Lips Sealed*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
due to this, i said that its not important *Smiley**Smiley**Smiley*  dont u read  whole msg radoo???

Ukobach
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2009, 07:01:24 AM »

Good, I am gonna score all of my military points on you this era ! Lets see how THAT makes you feel !

P.S. I am NOT a loser !!!

You have already taken points (and not on me) so this goal of yours won't work.

and btw - I don't feel.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2009, 08:05:49 AM »

we did not want to pillage Wildcats...and thought that they would not do that too as they knew my point of view about pillaging...but as the priest did this..now they are open for being pillaged...

shame on you *Smiley*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:14:29 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Ukobach
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »

we did not want to pillage Wildcats...and thought that they would not do that too as they knew my point of view about pillaging...but as the priest did this..now they are open for being pillaged...

shame on you *Smiley*

YES! Pillage!!!!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »

*tired*

I've never won anything important in this game so I must be the biggest loser and lamest player around! wooohooo!  *freak*

Hiske has seen the light !!! You will never get a personalized magnet, EVER !

shame on you *Smiley*

Pff, now I am scared ! and ashamed too ! I was thinking of pillaging one of you too, but I preferred nelson who named his alliance after me, i had to show him my love ! Please pillage me and dont make it 10% so you dont look lame afterwards *Grin*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

Hiske has seen the light !!! You will never get a personalized magnet, EVER !

*Undecided* my life truly sux...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »

*Undecided* my life truly sux...

ooh, I am really sorry *sad* I will make you a personalized magnet, I promise !
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »

Good to see that GUARDIANS have real battles:)

I will give some good battle results a few days later:) this topic must see some bloody battles:)

they will know the power of my sword
Horde
Captain

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2009, 00:46:20 AM »

God... I did not visit the forum for a few weeks, and started reading it again... I just finished reading all messages in the Topic about our fun alliance GUARDIANS, and all I see is messages from people who do not play seriously anymore, claiming to be god or something... So boring...

blabla cheating, blabla points, blabla military rankings, bla bla armies.... If you don't like a topic that is not about YOUR GREATNESS then DONT READ IT! - Instead, start your own Topic saying: "I rock, and I know it all..."

Anyway... Hiske, how is the baby?  *rose* *rose* *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2009, 01:03:08 AM »

horde, sorry that we interfered with the topic about your greatness *rose*

I am the one and only!
Ukobach
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2009, 08:15:51 AM »

God... I did not visit the forum for a few weeks, and started reading it again... I just finished reading all messages in the Topic about our fun alliance GUARDIANS, and all I see is messages from people who do not play seriously anymore, claiming to be god or something... So boring...

blabla cheating, blabla points, blabla military rankings, bla bla armies.... If you don't like a topic that is not about YOUR GREATNESS then DONT READ IT! - Instead, start your own Topic saying: "I rock, and I know it all..."

It is the art known as spamming, a lot of people is much better at that then playing the actual game. It is very common among quitters, ex-quitters and other quitters.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: