Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 20:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice on kolonizing  (Read 1309 times)
Snellius
Private

« on: April 28, 2009, 17:33:15 PM »

I am a beginner and after practicing a couple of days and reading the forums/manual, i have started a serious game on a v4a realm. Everywhere on the forums I'm reading that it is very important to have a boxed province with mountains/mountains with forests for some serious defense. Problem is I don't have an adjacent province like that. Could anyone give me some advice regarding which province to kolonize first and which province number to box? I'm going to play a little bit agressive with a good economy (if that's even possible *Tongue*)

Here is my map: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/918/provincesa.png  (sorry for the small image, I ain't quite handy with those tools) 

thx in advance!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 17:44:41 PM by Snellius » Logged
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 18:30:38 PM »

start with colonize 9 and 15, and box 14. this is not bet map but isnt bad. have nice play *cool*
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 18:53:50 PM »

I agree.  Box 14.  My own twist on this would be to colonize 14 first with centralization 1.  It is not an optimal province for a capital so it really does need the bureaucracy help to give the bonuses.  For this reason, I would take it first with bureaucracy 4 and then look to the other provinces in their turn as most productive to least. 

And I would not worry about building high level fortresses in any other province but I would max depot to transport resources back to the capital province, #14.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: