Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 15:45:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASK TO STARBLADE  (Read 2989 times)
Narta
Private

« on: April 20, 2009, 20:45:39 PM »

starblade (Polish Forum Administrator) banned me for...

-cultural Discussions, about mathematics,   I only sent you to school because you wrote that I have to look into the books of statistical mathematics, He believes that medicine between 18 and 20 levels grow population by 11.1)% but no because

1+20*0.5     1+1         2
--------- = ------  = ----- ~11.05%
1+18*05      1+0.9     1.9

but star consisted of 20/18
ask at quiz: "How much of the actual increase of population increase by 2 levels of medicine from the 18" no    
"how much percentage of the level of raising the level of medicine by 2 of 18"

I got a warning with the comment "
Do not want to see any new issues or voting on the quiz without my consent. And not because there are errors (I know that they have been and I do not have the intention to hide this, so do not delete posts). "
then i send  "In this case star tell me why the writing on the forum requires your consent"

i ask you why you are banned me??? because i don't agree with you? are you forgot to who is this forum? it is for players, not only for youself,

I'm write it now because there is currently no CM
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 20:47:15 PM by Narta » Logged
Star Blade
Captain

Master of Disaster :P

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 21:06:34 PM »

You were baned for Your behaviour - not to mention insutling one towards alhattal and me but hostile attitude towards all who put their time and effort in creating quiz for polish players. You have bluntly crossed a line of "polite" criticism in Your posts.

I had given you warning that more hostile messages will result in ban. Therefore If You will continue to do this on english forum - I will ask to give You post ban on this forum as well as on polish forum. Think again before raising issue on english forum.

For me case is closed. If You have sth to add - You have to wait 2 more days when ban period will end and we can discus this case again on polish forum.

Brgds,
Star Blade

I am who I am and I do what I can *bear*

R4E2 --> top1 mil; top3 net worth; 5 medals;
R5E3 --> top35 mil; top4 net worth; 3 meda
Narta
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 21:22:55 PM »

So I have to praise you for every time then you or alh do anything differently if you can banned me
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 21:25:45 PM »

lmao!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

nothing ever changes...
badgersluvme!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 21:28:10 PM »

lmao!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

nothing ever changes...

+1
Narta
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 21:33:13 PM »

If your answer does not add anything to the discussion not to take the floor because it's spam, I try to explain the whole incident, Deal with me as you want but do not intend to recognize the virtue of someone if I do not convince them,

starblade can not admit to the error you committed, so it can instead write or write silly comments by you was wrong, or had a race. and write why
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: