Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 05:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cheaters!!!  (Read 1846 times)
ramoj13
Private

« on: April 12, 2009, 13:01:21 PM »

i  always attacking this man...gorski1 in realm10 but he still build fortress... his 3 provnce now got lvl6 fortress if you see his def defeat and offence  vic... he can build lvl6 fortress.. he have no low army... how can he do that??i always attacking this man and im shack when i lose because of that...damm.. shit.. banned it!..
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 13:10:30 PM »

What are your evidences about cheating ? .... because you attack him and yet he keep growing up ? ... is that your evidence for slandering this player with cheating allegations ?

you better come up with something more substantive or else shut up !!

Deus populusque
ramoj13
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 18:01:58 PM »

shut up??? ... how he build lvl6 fortress even he's not attacking anyone... where he got big resources for build even i attacking his all province evry day???..  he is not using his bank... explain all this...??  shut up your ass.. rant
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 18:17:00 PM »

shut up??? ... how he build lvl6 fortress even he's not attacking anyone... where he got big resources for build even i attacking his all province evry day???..  he is not using his bank... explain all this...??  shut up your ass.. rant
Please be polite. and dont talk like that. 
R10 is blitz realm and everything is 4 times faster. if he has good economy and if he is using credits to buy 10 h bonus resources, he can easy get enough resources to build fortress 6 in 1 day. even in few hours if he buys 10h at that time. *Smiley*
And how could you know he dont use his bank and didnt take loan for example?? And why would attacking be needed to get a lot of resources. Later in realm, a good farmer empire could produce a lot more then most people could take from others. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 18:18:41 PM »

For a start, you better watch out your language
Secondly, you don't always need an army to progress : using your economy and hidding ressources away is what helps farmers to grow up in networth

and this is such common practice that based on your claims, I can't see what's wrong with that player

However I do see a lot of issues with your tone, slandering and excitement !!

Next time, read this before posting : ... http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=315.0

Have fun,
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 18:33:58 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
ramoj13
Private

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 05:02:09 AM »

you better come up with something more substantive or else shut up !!

watch out your language first starbuck..... rant rant i explain what cheater do but what you say... "shut up" what the word... you better watch you language 1st before you said that to me....  so thats my reason thats why i said that word "shut up your ass".. if you dont want a bad reply to other dont send any badword... your a moderator all you have to do is to explain and check what i complain..... *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:14:30 AM by ramoj13 » Logged
ramoj13
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 05:07:42 AM »

Please be polite. and dont talk like that. 
R10 is blitz realm and everything is 4 times faster. if he has good economy and if he is using credits to buy 10 h bonus resources, he can easy get enough resources to build fortress 6 in 1 day. even in few hours if he buys 10h at that time. *Smiley*
And how could you know he dont use his bank and didnt take loan for example?? And why would attacking be needed to get a lot of resources. Later in realm, a good farmer empire could produce a lot more then most people could take from others. *Smiley*
if he is using credits yes he build but if not for me he is cheater because he is not attacking anyone... anyway
thank you sir...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:09:35 AM by ramoj13 » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 05:28:37 AM »

watch out your language first starbuck..... rant rant i explain what cheater do but what you say... "shut up" what the word... you better watch you language 1st before you said that to me....  so thats my reason thats why i said that word "shut up your ass".. if you dont want a bad reply to other dont send any badword... your a moderator all you have to do is to explain and check what i complain..... *freak* *freak*

ramoj13,

1) you post without even bothering to read or respect game forum rules (ie : sending cheating accusations by pm to a moderator instead of naming and shaming in public)
2) you slander another player of cheating without ANY evidences (only suspicions).
3) you clearly have very litle understanding of how IO players can play the game and progress, yet you have enough arrogance to claim that Moderators know even less than you
4) you might feel vexed when a Moderator tells you to substantiate your accusations or shut up, yet there is NOTHING insulting or abusive in it.
5) "shut up your ass" IS abusive and enough for you to receive a ban warning notification when addressed to an IO official.

now, I believe it is high time, that you start by calming yourself, cooling down your tone and apologizing for your rudeness.

if you can't understand that, then yes, you will soon have good reasons to feel even more vexed with me *wink*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Krohon
Private

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »

Calm down people, we know there are cheaters out there but I like the "laisser faire, laisser passer" of admins, this way we don't become paranoid of them. I have built 21 level 6 fortress on several Realms and no one accused me of cheating. On the other side have seen a player with 12 provinces and under 50K, a couple of days later he had only 9 so the admins are helping to fight bad behaviors. Why you were attacking the dude everyday? It is plain cruel and it is hard to me to imagine a setting where you do not deserve your defeat.
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 17:27:16 PM »

<snip>
you better watch you language 1st before you said that to me....  so thats my reason thats why i said that word "shut up your ass".. if you dont want a bad reply to other dont send any badword... <snip>
I believe you meant to express "shut up my ass!" 
This may be a pronoun problem rather than overt rudeness towards someone. The rudeness will escalate with continued improper pronoun usage. Hot-headedness, beyond language issues, is at the root of problems when not thinking/communicating clearly....  We forget to check what we have written for example when we emotionally pound "send" from our keyboard.  Sorry, but those are my two bits in the hope people will calm down even on sensitive issues.

Now, I have a question, if you have a farmer that pays you handsomely on your daily visits, why do you have a problem with that?  Live long and prosper farmer! 

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: