Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 09:15:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FINISH REALM 5  (Read 25398 times)
jokke
Sergeant

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 17:40:25 PM »

hvem skulle det ellers være? Har ikke sett så mange andre nordmenn her inne... Har du hevet deg på realm 5 igjen?
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2009, 23:28:36 PM »

back after 10 dys offline....guys is english topic pisley+superpuge.....hmmm i remind u few points ....AB alliance have best player of beggining of realm 5 at that time AB during 4 months were most strong alliance and everyone looked for our protection + peace treaty..... cesar Sheli angheldan and many belonged to AB lliance....unfortuntelly they did intern conflicts and i didnt interfear them to do as they wanted because they might say i wwere tiran leader and i didnt wanted that...that why i took svizcy+0andrej0 par7 to proove all my friends i can push them in tops like alliance +honoure+military points ...AND I DID IT to give to all my friends from beggining a good lesson and in future to respect friendship.... i donno how much it works but i can say for sure if we all kept our first formula of players nobody couldnt do nothing aginst u by end of realm5 (no offense guys)....
I congratulate all aactive players and i wish you all goodluck n life peoples
Cheers my team *wink* i am verry hppy nd proud of you guys for your first time realm played
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: