Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FINISH REALM 5  (Read 24912 times)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 16:10:20 PM »

low point players=offline players .im sure u are suprised when actually someone u attack moves army.Or even know how to use spy or brain when they attack u

ok ,i never said for any of u that u are bad players,its a shame that most of us were on big distances and fighting was hardly possible.It only bothered me when svicy said "i didnt have time for IO ",instead "i got killed and quited"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 16:15:16 PM by fragmaster » Logged

SuperPuge
I'm the one who keeps you awake at night
Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 16:23:20 PM »

i cant believe you still kiss veterans ass fragmaster. The only reason you or any of your members werent harmed is because you were allied with everybody that was big for example fraternity, zbor and whichever other alliances but when you had the soldiers, SERBIA backstabbed everybody. No disrespect to milutin, i think he would have won the MP and honor race had he not quitted. (Not to mention angheldan also who was leading all the way earlier this year too) when you cancelled your peace treaty with zbor and legionari, with no explanation whatsoever other than we (zbor and legionari) are attacking veterans players. AND idol attacking a zbor player who is just as idle as the veterans and bosphorus. Great accomplishment! haha! On a sidenote Milutin wanted to attack veterans too before he quit. atleast thats what he told me.

And bosphorus is as idle as veterans.. they train so much soldiers and they rely on sheer networth points to scare everybody.. so saying that I killed most veterans players that are not active and milutin killed all bosphorus players who are active is just not true... I dont know how many times I farmed off enkim killing his soldiers in the process. maybe 3 or maybe 4 times i lost count.

Oh by the way I never entered any MP race on purpose, me being in the top 5 or top 10 was from catching enemy soldiers that are 6000, 7000 or even 8000 kms away from me.. that is fun for me. just ask, sheli. she is 8192 kms away from me and is supposedly hard to catch. now are you telling me there is no strategy when i caught her army at home?  

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 16:33:19 PM »

Bosphorus were strongest with army. and we killed them,and they quitted,u cannot compare that.Bosphorus were 24/7 active alliance so u cannot compare them with zbor or veterans.Angheldan died on popo if u didnt know and lost half of his army and quitted.Who do u think killed enkim and devilkiss and mustang and made oghar go on perma vac by taking 3 times his whole banking capital .Lol .Enkim stoped playing when he died ,but appearently didnt have credits for vac.If u were chasing his army for MP ,u were just a necrofil ,milutin said to me : "look how fast vultures will come to him"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 16:37:12 PM by fragmaster » Logged

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 17:01:36 PM »

like i said.. I didnt join mp race purposely, whoever killed enkim first did me a good favor.. If it was milutin, kudos to him. I attacked enkim the same reason i attacked veterans.. because they think, me being in a small alliance ( I was the only one in their x2 range) they can threaten me and wow me with their big networth points or millions of elites.. I dont care about that.. let me tell you a little secret here. when nemo attacked me, my army was on a journey 11 000 kms away to rascia your member but he was in aldo at that time.. naturally i dont have my army for almost 24 hours. yet i kept some elite at home to gold mine so I can finance my army that is attacking rascia. then suddenly out of nowhere, nemo is attacking me... then flaszka sent spies to me. they think they can bully me with their joined efforts. I spied them everyday after that and when nemo garrisoned his paladins to every province he had, leaving him with only 2/3 of his paladins on his main.. thats when I hit him.. it is strategy, he has more army than me but I striked at the right time. and yeah, enkim was an enemy to me because he was exactly the same as veterans.. coming with threats but doesnt have the brains to work on it. Anyway, if veterans didnt attack me, I had actually planned to dedicate the end of the realm to attack bosphorus.. but i'm glad it went this way, because attacking "veterans" were more fun to a newbie like me.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 19:46:04 PM by SuperPuge » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 17:15:26 PM »

im not flaming u ,u played brave ,alone against all.I remember milutin was trying to attack enkim when enkim was no.1 NW ,with paladins packed ,and it could never suceed.They were online a lot ,and with no mistakes (enkim had 0 defeats at home total for 8 or more months ! ) .They are our only larger success besides having fun on skype all the time.We never were afraid of enemies with higher NW.devilkiss said he got stroke on night when we destroyed his near milion NW ,and i felt bad because it really may be true.success in IO is oftenly connected with enemies mistakes ,so sometimes its big lottery when fighting someone.thats why IO is so interesting.

Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 13:39:14 PM »

Fragmaster you should see, when players who had 1.1M NP atacked me when i had 400k NP, and when they got owned they looked like pupies, afraid becouse they have sudenly apeared in a jungle and the hunter became a prey. Im sorry that i couldn't help you  *freak*, you just wasn't in my range, you were too busy, 24 hours per day wathching you corn fields. And i see you don't know the meaning of low point players, and it's simple: if you wanna be good, you have to be constantly online, coz low point players dont have battles that brings 25k MP, my avearege battle was 2k MP, so think about it.
And if you have the right buildings and the right researchers and the right proportion of army, then sudenly you can become very painfull for big players.
Respect to you all, even you Fragmaster
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 13:47:02 PM »

better to watch corn fields then to go and hunt players that dont have skill to make more then 100k points in 1 year realm.Exploiting ignorance of newbie players who dont know what is good spent nw ,and what is bad spent nw,doesnt require skill.u find interesting to use ur 200k networth which can be optimally adjusted for best attacking power against 100k of some guy who thinks that every research/building is good.thats low point.killing inocent sheeps.

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 15:31:14 PM »

actually, you didn't flame me directly on this one but you did flame everyone who played until the end. you mentioned that "U all know that many good players played this era and final ranking only tells who was most addicted to IO ,not best strategist or best player." and here is where i felt you flamed me --> yeah there was no skill required to attack the last 3 veterans i killed.. IT IS LIKE THE BATTLES THE VETERANS PLAYERS PUT IN THEIR HALL OF FAME SECTION. but when 1 of them attacked me and the other one spied on me without me provoking anything to them... they started this war against me.. and I just gave them what they ask for. I lost soldiers on my attack against stomin and oxoboxo 2 days before I attacked grzech. when I hit grzech, I lost even more soldiers.. and this era was ending.. had I had more time, believe me, flaszka would have been crushed. Before I attacked nemo, I was actually thinking of flaszka but nemo was nearer to me, around 5200 kms while flaszka was around 6900 kms. So I took out nemo giving me a sense of peace because i spy flaszka before i sleep because he is the only one who can actually kill my remaining army after i killed nemo and I can have my normal 6 hours and 30 minute sleep.

and yeah, when you mentioned "better to watch corn fields then to go and hunt players that dont have skill to make more then 100k points in 1 year realm.Exploiting ignorance of newbie players who dont know what is good spent nw ,and what is bad spent nw,doesnt require skill.u " I totally agree with you.. so here's cheering for your member gargata who capitalized on that "skill".
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 15:33:24 PM by SuperPuge » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 15:46:51 PM »

I agree .His work in last few months is not big.But we must admit that he was not lowpointer in first stage of game ,he played good ,had some nice battles.I think that i can state that being first doesnt mean that u are best.Look me for example.wow i won nw  *xxx*. There were players like IceHammer ,Cesar ,Zer0 ,they all quited earlier .Many players  after some time started to play just to maintain account alive ,not to compete with anyone ,and they were good.Would be fair that i claim that im best in r5?NO.

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 15:52:16 PM »

ahh i see your point now.. like i said yesterday. if milutin and angheldan didnt quit earlier.. they might be in the first and second place in the MP race. and cesar quit because i killed him. another player who thinks i wont be able to hit him because he is 7200 kms away from me and he army saves. http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2009_2_2/3267225_3217537_1231504 after that attack he disbanded his army.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 15:53:36 PM by SuperPuge » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 15:53:39 PM »

no cesar quited when he was 3rd nw ,then other guy continued to play on his account.After month(s) of vacation.
it was before that was long before new year ,and this is why i remember it.We were in unofficial war with buchers
http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2008_12_28/3238348_3217537_1036430
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 15:56:59 PM by fragmaster » Logged

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 15:58:18 PM »

oh so there were 2 people using cesar's account.. i didnt know him until we were at war with the butchers. anyway, I know he disbanded his army after my attack because i was gonna follow it up the next day.. when i checked to see.. he was below my x2 range suddenly. then he went on vacation so i sent spies to all of his provinces to see if he garrisoned them... but there were not 1 soldier left.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 16:00:12 PM by SuperPuge » Logged

sheli
Private

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 19:21:34 PM »

oh so there were 2 people using cesar's account.. i didnt know him until we were at war with the butchers. anyway, I know he disbanded his army after my attack because i was gonna follow it up the next day.. when i checked to see.. he was below my x2 range suddenly. then he went on vacation so i sent spies to all of his provinces to see if he garrisoned them... but there were not 1 soldier left.
SuperPuge  Congratulate on first place MP.If u were in center of map ,it would be different.u are not great ,until u make it from center of map  *gamer*
SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2009, 19:32:17 PM »

did i say im great? it wouldnt matter where i am placed in the map. you will not catch my army as in the beginning when gargata used to kill my units. u can be the first in mp sheli... i dont care. u can have it... the only thing that matters to me is killing the units on whoever attacks me and taunted me like you did.. (remember you talk pretty tough when we were at war.. telling me to attack you.. but when i did attack u and killed your army.. you blamed it on your connection) and its not like i chose to be placed in the east corner of the map..the game randomly chose my spot.. and I made the best use of it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 19:32:57 PM by SuperPuge » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2009, 19:34:17 PM »

hmm .placing position is not so random.If u create acc on first days it is on center,if u are late u go on periferial  *pardon*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: