Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 20:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cancelling trade  (Read 1726 times)
sanwaltz
Private

« on: April 05, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »

I dont know whether this has brought up before ... I searched the forum and found no entry related.

I play in R25. Can we have cancelling trade button? Sometimes we just realised the price maybe too expensive or maybe there is other strategic consideration about using the resource back.

I just believe the time taken for the unsold resources to be returned is too long, so a cancel button could be practical. After all it could lead is a more competitive market (always cheaper, never more expensive resources).

I also believe this suggestion is relatively easy to understand and implement. So if other players can agree with this maybe they could just reply to this message in support, en masse .... something like of a petition .... This way it will look like the forum is more meaningful and influences the course of the game. 
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:03:39 AM »

It has been offered before...I dont think it will be implemented although it does sound practical (I dont like the new market entirely so I dont have an opinion really). The reason I dont see a cancelling button working is because many people actually sell recourse at higher prices when they are under attack - if they could just "cancel" then there would be no whatsoever "punishment" for using the market.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: