Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 05:15:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New design of alliance battles page.  (Read 2945 times)
brianyoo89
Private

« on: March 30, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »

I just realized that there was a change in alliance->wars->alliance battles...

when i do that i was able to access all the battles at one page, and the most recent battles are in the lowest page.
Now there is a serious change. The page is now divided into 50 battles, so in order to access the recent battles, i have to click "next 50" about 10 times.
What is this?Huh?Huh??? Can anyone make complaints to the game master directly about this problem??
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 13:58:41 PM by brianyoo89 » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 10:53:41 AM »

The complaint has just been reported to Admins  *rose*

requesting for :
- adding a filter
- or showing up the latest battles first

Deus populusque
brianyoo89
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »

thanks, but i prefer the previous style (just dont change that!!)... Also i wonder why the attack received is listed right after the recent battle (at the end of the page without separation). Before, the order was mixed so i was able to see the order when we attacked, and when we get attacked. Right now, im not sure whether the attack is made first or the attack is received first.. Hope you understand what im saying.

Oh, one suggestion that i want to make in addition is that to show the time in the battle report. Right now there is only the dates, so i dont know what time the successful attack is made. Im now making notes on the time that i made successful fortress siege attack, but i think if the battle report is the "real report", it should include time as well.

Thanks,
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:37:39 PM »

Hi, all! It is good to know that IO Team still trying 2 improove our gameplay. But I think new design really downgraded enjoy from playing. My alliance have alot of battles during the week (i think over several hundreds) And now we forced press Next page alot of time when we want to see the latest battles.  *xxx* It is so boring! I understand that the servers have a big payload when trying to form such a big list of battles.  hard But can u sort this list in the descending order? From the latest battles to oldest? So all will happy and servers will in safe too. Please fix it as soon as possible!!!!  *sos* U have 2 change only 1 word in your SQL request: ASC on DESC and nothing more!!!! Or it will a special option only for premium members?  *cry* I hope not... rant
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 13:48:53 PM »

Hi, all! It is good to know that IO Team still trying 2 improove our gameplay. But I think new design really downgraded enjoy from playing. My alliance have alot of battles during the week (i think over several hundreds) And now we forced press Next page alot of time when we want to see the latest battles.  *xxx* It is so boring! I understand that the servers have a big payload when trying to form such a big list of battles.  hard But can u sort this list in the descending order? From the latest battles to oldest? So all will happy and servers will in safe too. Please fix it as soon as possible!!!!  *sos* U have 2 change only 1 word in your SQL request: ASC on DESC and nothing more!!!! Or it will a special option only for premium members?  *cry* I hope not... rant

They changed it now *hihi*

I am the one and only!
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 16:44:20 PM »

They changed it now *hihi*
Vivate!!! I'm happy.  *bravo* But what about time of battles like says brianyoo89 in his post? Can u include it in the list of battles or in the battle report? I will close to nirvana if u will do it.... *gamer*
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 18:23:45 PM »

Vivate!!! I'm happy.  *bravo* But what about time of battles like says brianyoo89 in his post? Can u include it in the list of battles or in the battle report? I will close to nirvana if u will do it.... *gamer*
Have we still waiting those usefull feature or it will never been implemented?
brianyoo89
Private

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 20:05:37 PM »

yeah i forgot abt this topic, but i think game moderators are not reading this topic because of its title...

if the time is shown in the battle report, it can make my life more easier.
Im making so many notes now, and i had been wondering... What if i can do my work (later, because im student) like this?? HAHAHA
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 20:17:25 PM »

oh yes it has been seen, and battle reports have been filtered differently as a consequences.
however, there is no intentions so far on adding the exact time of the battle.

Deus populusque
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: